Welcome

EXO'S MANAGER

Location: EXO's dorm

 

" Thank you God for giving us such a beautiful manager~" Lay wave around the living room like an idiot.  

 

" Is this dream coming true?" Baekhyun smile by himself while sitting at the corner of the living room.

 

" Her smile makes my heart flatter~ Her glare makes me crazy~ She is just so perfect!" Tao look out the window, acting dramatically.

 

" Could this be love?" Chanyeol smile idiotly and hug his 'yoda' doll that was given by Baekhyun. The other EXO members are daydreaming too. Some are smiling widely while dance idiotly around the house and some are writing love poems describing their feelings. 

 

" Are our members fine? They are not crazy, are they?" Suho asked while scratching his head. Luhan and D.O that are standing beside him, stare at the other EXO members, speechless. Only the 3 of them are conscious. Well, they can't denied that Yoona is gorgeous but they still can control themselves unlike the other members.

 

" Well, she's pretty though..." Luhan mumbled. Suho and D.O nod.

 

" Are you done cleaning the room, Kyungsoo?" Luhan turn to D.O.

 

" Of course!" The 3 of them head to the extra room. They decided to let Yoona use the room alone by herself. D.O always cleans the room even though no one is using it. He just changed the bed cover and decorated a little so it looks girlish. 

 

" Goodjob, Kyungsoo!" Suho pat D.O's shoulder. D.O smile in satisfaction.

 

The next day...

 

Yoona walk out of the bathroom after taking her bath and head to her make-up table. She brush her not-so-long and not-so-short brown hair while humming her favourite song. Her mind suddenly rewind back of her and EXO's meeting and smile as one of them kept on appearing in her mind since last night. But in a sudden, her smile vanished. Her heart beating fast as the past suddenly appeared in her mind.

 

" No! Yoona! You can't!" Yoona hit her head. 

 

" Just keep your distance with them..." Yoona touch her chest. Her heart is beating faster. 

 

" You'll be fine..." Yoona take a deep breath and exhale slowly. She quickly head to her cabinet and choose a simple yet comfortable outfit. Yoona glared at the clock, 8.16 a.m. She make sure that her luggage and nothing else was left before she leave the house. Yoona walk down the stairs and put on a coat. Her eyes caught on something before she reach the door. Her hand tremble as she touch a frame near the door. A handsome young man and a beautiful woman with bright smile. They look so happy. Her parents picture...

 

Yoona's tears flow down. She found it in a box under her mother's bed after her mother left her. It's the only picture of her parents she had. Truthfully, she miss her mother. She miss her mother's warm smile. She miss her mother's comfortable hug. She miss her mother's voice. She miss how her mother always hug her at night when there was lightning and kept on telling...

 

" You'll be fine, Yoona~ Everything will be fine. Umma will always be here for you." Mrs.Im smiled warmly and pulled Yoona into her hug.

 

Yoona miss all of that. And particularly, her father... Even though she never met his father, she can feel that her father is out there somewhere, loving and missing her from afar. She knows that her mother and her father are deeply in love when they had her. Yoona believe in that even though her mother denied and said that she hate him. She knows that her mother lied. Almost everynight Yoona heard her mother crying for him. She can feel their strong bond. That is the reason she will never give up on waiting for them. She will wait until that happiness become hers even for a hundred years to come. She will wait. She is willing to wait. She have to wait.

 

Yoona wipe her tears and smile bitterly. She put the picture in her handbag, head to the taxi after lock her door house.

 

" Bye~" Yoona wave at her house with a smile after put her luggage into the car boot. Yoona take a glance back before enter the taxi. Yoona look out the window as the taxi move further from her house.

 

" New adventure..." She open the window and feel the coolness as the wind blow across her face.

 

Yoona arrived at her destination as the address of EXO's dorm was given to her from the old man. And after thanking the taxi ahjussi, Yoona walk into EXO's dorm compound while holding her luggage.

 

" So here it is." Yoona form a smile and with confidence, walk to EXO's door dorm in 5 minutes. It's not that hard to find which one is their dorm since it was written ' Yoona-noona, this is our dorm!' on a board and hang it on their door. Yoona stare at the board, speechless. Before Yoona can knock the door, it was open by one of EXO member, Lay already.

 

" Pretty noona, annyeong~ I didn't saw you there." Lay smile widely as he saw Yoona. It's obvious that you saw, Lay.

 

" Neh, annyeonghasaeyeo." Yoona smile and bow a little.

 

" Come in!" Lay let a space for Yoona to enter the dorm first before closing the door. Yoona look up and stunned. EXO are standing in a row with bright smile. On the wall hang another board but a big one wrote ' Pretty noonas are always welcoming~'. Yoona stare at the board, speechless, again. Indeed handsome boys, love pretty girls.

 

" Welcome to EXO's love house!" Sehun and Chanyeol make a heart shape with their hand in front of Yoona. Yoona widen up her eyes. She look around the dorm. It's clean and neat.

 

" Kamsahamnida." Yoona smile brightly, she was quite touched of their weird but warm welcome. EXO blush slightly.