End

EXO'S MANAGER

That evening…

 

 

 

" Yoona-ah~ Hurry up!" They shout from downstairs. Yoona bite her lower lips and brave herself to walk down. SNSD are stunned by Yoona's beauty, she look beautiful with her light blue knee-length dress and flat white shoes with her long hair down.

 

 

 

" Do I look weird?" Yoona asks worriedly. SNSD shook their head quickly and giggle nervously after they come into their sense.

 

 

 

9 of them arrive at their destination and they are surround by fans as soon as they arrive, SNSD bow with a smile and walk in while pull Yoona with them. Yoona feel like her heart are going to explode when she saw SM artists walk in. She knows EXO will walk in anytime.

 

 

 

" Seohyunnie, I'm going out just for a while." Yoona walk away and disappeared before Seohyun can do anything to stop her. Seohyun bite her lips. She cannot let her go anywhere, she promised to other members from let Yoona slip away. 

 

 

 

Yoona walk to the main hall with mix feelings, thinking should she stay or just left. If she stay, she'll meet EXO. If she left, Taeyeon-unnie will get mad. Her phone ring, means she receive a message. She just left for a while and Taeyeon-unnie…

 

 

 

From: Dorky-unnie

 

YAH!!! IM YOONA!!! WHERE ARE YOU??? 

 

 

 

Yoona let out a small sigh and head back to the backstage. She looks around make sure that EXO is not there, and head to SNSD's waiting room. SNSD are still in their casual clothes since they are the last group to perform.

 

 

 

" Yoongie, don't just slip away. You keep on making us worried." Sooyoung pout and continue on eating her just bought hamburger. Yoona let out a small laugh when seeing other SNSD member nod together while pouting. 

 

 

 

" Arraseo, mianhae untie, Seohyun-ah~" Yoona smile. Taeyeon and Sunny rush in suddenly makes Yoona shock when they hug Yoona tightly.

 

 

 

" Wae, unnie?" Yoona asks weirdly.

 

 

 

" Yoona-ah, they want you to perform with us." 

 

 

 

" EHH?????" Yoona's jaw drop. No! She won't! She would never! 

 

 

 

" Yeay!!! Yoona is going to perform with us!!!" They make a group hug and dance together.

 

 

 

" Unnie, what did you just say? No! I won't perform! I can't!" Yoona start to panic, her face turn pale as soon as she imagining herself standing on the stage with thousands of people looking at her. That is worse. What is worser is EXO will saw her! No, she won't let that happen.

 

 

 

SNSD's face darken as soon as they heard Yoona's answer. Yoona bite her lower lips.

 

 

 

" Unnie, mianhae. But don't you think it's too sudden." Yoona touch her aching head.

 

 

 

" Kerae, arraseo. Seems like our Yoona don't want to perform with us. Maybe she think we are not good for her." Hyoyeon slowly says. They are sulking, all of them walk to a spot and sit on the floor quietly. Now what? SNSD are sulking. Yoona sigh, heavily. She walk to the sofa and sit, thinking. 

 

 

 

" Okay, I'll perform." SNSD's eyes lighten up and stand up…

 

 

 

" But!" They stop their moves from hugging Yoona when they heard the 'but' word.

 

 

 

" I'll perform without showing my face. Just let me use mask or anything or maybe cap, just don't let anyone saw my face. Can you do that, unnie?" Yoona looks at each one of them. SNSD nod, agreed and hug her tightly. Yoona sigh.

 

 

 

" Okay, since we have about 45 minutes from now. Let's get ready before EXO perform." Yoona's heart beat faster than usual as soon as she heard 'EXO' 's name. They start getting ready. Yoona will perform a dance with Hyoyeon and Yuri on the stage and after that she'll perform ' I Got A Boy' since she know that song dance only. Yoona wear a simple outfit with just a small white t-shirt that shows her well-shaped body with a black jeans while for IGAB, she wear match outfit like other members that they wear for their MV.

 

 

 

Their waiting room's TV shown a familiar song and that catch Yoona's attention. She move her eyes to the hanging TV in a flash, EXO performing their new song. The TV shown her most loved and miss EXO performing with all of their energy. Their bright smile that Yoona miss so much and she watch right now makes her smile as well and without realizing her eyes are fill with tears with happiness, looking at them. They look so much mature from before. They look more cooler from before. And from behind, SNSD looking at her with tears. They know how much Yoona miss EXO and EXO as well miss her to death. That's why they want her to perform with them. So, that without realizing EXO watching the mysterious girl performing with them, they actually are looking at Yoona, their most loved noona. Today mission is to made them up and they'll make sure that will happen.

 

 

 

9 girls walk to the backstage hands in hands before performing on stage. Yoona feel so nervous when she heard SNSD's fans cheer for them. Seohyun that beside her, hug her tightly to calm her down.

 

 

 

" Gwenchana, unnie. You'll be fine. Just follow the beat." Seohyun smile warmly. Yoona take a deep breath and sudden light appear in front of her. Yoona follow SNSD members walk to the front with elegance, she close her eyes. Just have fun, Yoona. 

 

 

 

The music start…

 

 

 

She dance with all her heart. Memories appear in her mind one by one. The moment she and EXO met, the moment she had a fight with them, the moment she had fun with them, the moment they are being crazy around in public together, the moment they try to cheer her up when she's sad, the moment they embrace her gently, the moment they told her that they love her… Boys, are you watching me right now?

 

 

 

Finally, the song end… 

 

 

 

Yoona can't hold her tears as soon as she heard fans cheer for them loudly and energetically. She feel so satisfied that she run towards other members and hug them tightly, they form a group hug. They walk hands in hands again, walk down the stage with satisfaction.

 

 

 

" Yoongie/Yoongie-unnie, you are so amazing up there!" They hug each other again, touch. Yoona smile brightly. She still hasn't take off her cap and sunglasses.

 

 

 

" I'll be back just for a while." Yoona walk to the toilet to freshen her up, her face is still forming a smile. She take off her cap and sunglasses and pour cold water to her face. She did it! She thought that she would do mistake on stage but she's doing it all well. Yoona walk out of the toilet and head to SNSD waiting room when suddenly she feel someone are standing in front of her. She move and walk to the other side but they block her way too.

 

 

 

" Sorry but please let me pass through." She look down without looking to the owners face and move a bit but still they are blocking her. Yoona start to piss off.

 

 

 

" Move awa--" She look up and stunned. They…

 

 

 

" Noona, it's been a while right?" Suho's voice makes her freeze. She look at each one of them. She's shaking. How did they…

 

 

 

" Do you miss us? I bet you are since you keep on crying every night." Baekhyun's answer makes her shock. How…

 

 

 

" Noona, you look cool just now!" Sehun's warm hug send an electric shock all over her body. She miss this.

 

 

 

" Well, even if it not because of SNSD noona, we won't even know where you are right now. Gomawo, noona-deul." Tao wave and give SNSD a smile. Yoona look up and saw SNSD standing not far from them with a satisfied smile.

 

 

 

To: My lovely boys

 

 

 

Yideraa, annyeong~ If this letter reach you, then that's mean I'm not there anymore. Actually, I don't know why I'm writing this. Maybe because I don't know how to express myself that's why I'm writing you this letter. 

 

 

Well… First of all, I want to thank you guys *AWKWARD AWKWARD :p It's a great experience with you guys and I can't believe that I smile and laugh a lot since the first time I met you guys. I just want you to know that you guys are the best thing I've ever had. You always be there when I need you guys the most. 

 

 

" Yahh! Why are you guys so late?" Yoona wipe her tears as she move closer to them with the brightest smile she has ever had.

 

 

Xiumin-ah, thank you for always protecting and comforting me and give me a lot of advices when I'm lost. Actually, I want to say that I would love to be your baozi. Your baozi that will always there for you, your baozi that won't give up on you. Well… Seems like I can just say it in this letter and not face to face with you >.<

 

 

" Pabo... I think I need to explain about being my baozi to you." Xiumin look into her eyes deeply.

 

 

Luhannie, my deer twin~ Yah! How dare you take my crown as 'The Most Beautiful Deer In The World' ! Haishh, I'll definitely going to win my crown back but seems like its too late :p Just saying… You are the most beautiful and understanding friend in the world and I thank you for that, oppa~ (You've been wanting me to call you this, right? :p)

 

 

" Call me oppa again." Luhan form his playful and beautiful smile.

 

 

Kris, my Galaxy! Yo, my friend~ Since I'm not there, take care of my boys~ Don't let them fall sick or I'll kill you in your dreams!! We promise each other to go to galaxy one day but I'm sorry that it cannot be fulfill. Truely sorry.

 

 

" Yah! You promised to go together!" Kris cross his hand over his chest.

 

 

My guardian~ Your acting has gotten better but keep on practice more. I'll be at other place to wait for your appearance on my TV as actor~ You sound so annoying when you keep on advicing me but those advices unexpectedly shows your charm :) 

 

 

" I told you that I will never let you go." Suho make a face.

 

 

Lay, my healing unicorn~ My heart is aching when I'm writing this letter so can you heal me by praying for me from a far? So that I can feel better... I'm sorry I can't continue my cooking class with you but I thank you for teaching a lot of things, Lay~ You are kind inside out and keep that up, unicorn~

 

 

" Our lessons haven't end until you burn our kitchen, noona~ And I will be the one saving you that time and not D.O." Lay's deep dimples shown as he form his angelic smile.

 

 

Baekhyunnie, you know all of my secret and you understand me the most. Piano lessons with you, seems like I have to cancel it. I'll just practice by myself then. And lastly, thank you for being such a understanding cutie pie for me~

 

 

" Noona is so irresponsible. Baekhyunnie refuse to talk to you until you go out with me." Baekhyun make his cute face.

 

 

Chen Chen Chen-ah~ Your lovely voice is your charm and not long ago I found out your another charm, you are hardworking guy.That moment when we were at the amusement park and you were jealous because of that cute guy, you look too protective, kid. And I like that about you~

 

 

" Chen Chen is not letting you go again, noona." Chen pout.

 

 

Chanyeollie, my pretty vitamin~ When I'm sad, you're the one always makes me smile again. No wonder you are so loveable. The brightest Chanyeol is the one that I won't forget until I die. Don't dance too much, you need more rest.

 

 

" I shine when I'm with you only, noona." Chanyeol smile sweetly.

 

 

My Kyungsoo, I don't know how to express myself when it comes to you... I just want you to know that the fact that you are the most cutest and my favourite member won't change and there's no one that I'll love like I love you, my white-eye rich~

 

 

" I will never forgive you if you leave us again." D.O hold tight Yoona and his photo in his hand.

 

 

My panda Tao~ I'm sorry I can't afford the panda bear that you want... But I replace it with the Gucci bag that I bought for you so please forgive me >.< The coolest Tao is when he is performing his wushu and the cutest Tao is when you get excited when you have a panda bear in your hug. Just stay the coolest Tao since it suits you more :p *KIDDING KIDDING

 

 

" I'll be your cutest dongsaeng even if you don't like it." Tao says with his aegyo voice.

 

 

My kkamjong, Kai-ah~ Thank you for always work hard more than other members by dancing. I can see that you are tired but you never shows it. Don't work yourself out and worried me. My Kai won't let her noona down, right? I'm sorry I've upset you about the ranking favourite but still that ranking won't change even if you beg me :P *KIDDING KIDDING

 

 

" I have 2 reasons to dance. First, because I love it and second because of you." Kai smile cutely.

 

 

Milky boy, Sehunnie~ How can you be so white and your complexion are good too? Noona is jealous =,= You may seem like a boy with aegyo only but you are actually very protective. When I lost at arm wrestling competition with Xiumin, you mad at him and refuse to talk to him for a month. Aigoo~ So cute :D

 

 

" I'm protective when it comes to you only. You may look at me as dongsaeng but I'm not seeing like my noona." Sehun run his hand through his hair.

 

 

Guys, you'll always be the top in my heart and never can take your place easily except you guys. I'm sorry I have to break our promise and leave, seems like I'm an irresposible noona, huh? Since I'm not there anymore, take care guys. EXOYOONG saranghaja <3

 

 

" Don't you ever leave us again." 

 

 

-Your manager-