Bad Start

EXO'S MANAGER

Continue from the last chapter…

 

 

 

" Smell nice. Thank you, noona! We'll enjoy the food!" They thanked Yoona and enjoy their meal. Yoona look at them, waiting for their answer. The smile they form froze after taste Yoona's food.

 

 

 

 

" How does it taste?" Yoona asked, curiously. EXO try to force the food into their body while drink their water in a gulped. Yoona stare at them, still waiting. EXO can't bear to said it out that it taste really bad. Honestly… It taste awful.

 

 

 

 

Is this really been made by our pretty noona? All of them thought.

 

 

 

 

" Well… Err… How should I say this?" Kris scratch his head and look at the other members. EXO make a sign for him to answer it quickly. Kris's eyes stop at Suho.

 

 

 

 

" Suho!" Kris hit Suho's shoulder. Suho raise his eyebrows, shocked as Kris want him to answer Yoona's question. Yoona move her eyes towards Suho. The other members try to avoid Yoona's stare.

 

 

 

 

" Noona… Well… You know…" Suho can't answer it when Yoona's doe-eyes stare at him deeply.

 

 

 

 

" Noona… Sometimes, we can lack of something…. Well, not everyone is good at everything… If we try to improve…" Sehun's word was cut.

 

 

 

 

" It taste awful, is it?" Yoona's sudden question makes all of them feel like they've done the biggest crime. The situation is very tensed. Yoona's black aura for the first time suddenly was spread all around the dining room makes everyone in the room having goosebumps.

 

 

 

 

" I'm sorry of making you guys eat these horrible things." Yoona open and apologize. She practiced a lot at home since the last time she gave her friends to taste it. They said it was pretty good but Yoona can see that they are suffering from the taste. She thought that her skill of cooking is better than last time. Yoona sigh, heavily. Maybe not.

 

 

 

 

" Anniyo, noona! We'll eat it! Right, guys?" Chen answered unexpectedly.

 

 

 

 

" Yes, sure. We'll eat it!" Chanyeol nod quickly. EXO nod fiercely and smile nervously.

 

 

 

 

" No! You cannot eat such a disgusting meal. You'll get sick!" Yoona take away all of the food and head towards the kitchen, throw all of it. She touch her aching head, exhale a small sigh and wash the dishes. EXO stare at her worriedly. They don't want to make Yoona's first day becomes their manager a embarrassing plus awful day but they just did it, and it's not even hallf of her day. 

 

 

 

 

" A bad start." Yoona mumbled herself but of course EXO heard it. An embarrassing manager. Yoona thought herself. They look at each other. And they end up having their breakfast outside when Suho suggested it.

 

 

 

 

" I have something to do. You guys can go on without me." Yoona answered when they ask Yoona to follow them since she hasn't had breakfast. They seem doubt of leaving Yoona in the house alone. Yoona just replied with a smile. She need to meet the old man for her new job as EXO's manager.