Join us

EXO'S MANAGER

 

Location: EXO's dorm

 

 

 

 

It's been a week since she work as their manager and she is getting more comfortable with EXO since that day. And unexpectedly she smile a lot with them and laughter is like her life. The old man is speaking the truth. She can't resist them once she know them. 

 

 

 

 

Yoona inform EXO that she need to go to SM Building for some reason today. EXO seem not so happy with her decision that she want to go by herself. It's funny how EXO keep sticking to her if she has somewhere to go since that day. They won't let her slip out from their sight even in the house.

 

 

 

 

" Don't worry, I'll be fine." Yoona ensure them. 

 

 

 

 

" Yoong, you don't how dangerous the world is." Luhan said with a strict voice.

 

 

 

 

" And what if those guys bother you again?" This time, Tao's face form an unpleasant face. 

 

 

 

 

" They won't. You beat them up that day, right? Beside, I'll be back in a minute." Yoona answered and pat Sehun's head. Kris sigh,heavily.

 

 

 

 

" Make sure you text us once you arrive." Kris slowly agreed. He is worried but if Yoona insist on going by herself, he has no choice but to agreed.

 

 

 

 

" Hyung!" Chanyeol hit Kris's arm. They definitely not agreed.

 

 

 

 

" Thank you, Kris!" Yoona smile brightly and head out without waiting other EXO's answer. She waves at them and head to SM Building. 

 

 

 

 

" It's not like she's going forever." D.O slowly said, inform them. 

 

 

 

 

Meanwhile…

 

 

 

 

Yoona arrive at SM Building in 5 minutes and walk in. A lot of idols around when she's on her way to EXO's practice room. They look at her since it's the first time they saw her. 

 

 

 

 

" Is she a trainee? I've never seen her before." One of them asked when Yoona pass through them. Yoona look down as she walk.

 

 

 

 

" She's pretty cute." One of them said again. Yoona try to ignore the stare they give her and move her steps faster. Finally arrive at EXO's practice room, she close the door after enter the room. Yoona take off her coat and put it on the couch. She come here to dance as the old man told her. She used to take dance classes before.

 

 

 

 

" Maybe I can use it." Yoona mumbled herself. She wear a white t-shirt with an orange short jeans inside her coat and luckily EXO didn't realize it before she head out. 

 

 

 

 

She turn on her iPod and put on her earphone, start to dance while follow the song's beat. She look herself on the mirror while dancing. Honestly, she loves dancing since she's a kid. The stress she had before was let out if she dance until she's exhausted. The feelings are really great. Yoona end her dance with a moves once the song is end. She smile in satisfaction. Yoona wipe away her sweat with a small towel that she bring.

 

 

 

 

' Clap! Clap! Clap!' Someone appeared in the room while clapping. Yoona widen up her eyes as someone saw her dancing.

 

 

 

 

" Woah~ You're a great dancer, no doubt." 2 girls appeared. A girl with long blonde hair and the other is shorter than her friend with a black hair and milky skin walk toward Yoona. They're pretty. Yoona thought herself.

 

 

 

 

" I'm Jessica from SNSD." Jessica kindly smile.

 

 

 

 

" I'm Taeyeon, SNSD leader." Taeyeon introduce herself. SNSD? The famous girl group?

 

 

 

 

" Yoona imnida…" Yoona slowly said. Taeyeon and Jessica look at each other.

 

 

 

 

" Yoona? EXO's new manager? Right?" Jessica asked as she realize where she heard Yoona's name.

 

 

 

 

" Neh..." Yoona answered.

 

 

 

 

" Woah, you are prettier than they describe." Taeyeon praised. Yoona look down, embarrassed of Taeyeon's sudden praise.

 

 

 

 

" You are so cute! Wanna join SNSD?" Jessica pinch Yoona's cheek suddenly. Yoona widen up her eyes.

 

 

 

 

" If you ask the company, they'll definitely let you in." Jessica said again. You're joking, right?

 

 

 

 

" Yeah! Why don't you ask the company? You have looks, you are good in dancing, we can't ask for anything else beside that. What do you think?" Taeyeon said with a bright smile.

 

 

 

 

" Eh? I don't think…." Yoona's word was cut.

 

 

 

 

" You might change your mind if you saw how fun is our group." Taeyeon said again. She grab Yoona's arm tightly. 

 

 

 

 

" I don't think I can accept it… Well, I'm fine with this right now." Yoona answered.

 

 

 

 

" You're going to raise our SNSD popularity if you join our group." Taeyeon said again.

 

 

 

 

" Why don't you think about it? We'll give you some time to think." Jessica said makes Yoona shocked. They are joking, right?

 

 

 

 

" Thank you but I can't…" Yoona answered softly.

 

 

 

 

" We'll definitely make you join our group. Just wait, Yoongie!" Taeyeon half shout. Yoongie? And what is this? They aren't going to give up?

 

 

 

 

" We will return. Wait for us, Yoongie!" Jessica said and the 2 of them run out from the room. Yoona scratch her head. 

 

 

 

 

Yoona glare at the clock, 8.15 p.m. That late already? She head out at 4 p.m. and end up at 8 p.m.? She unlock her phone and saw 46 messages and 56 missed calls. Are they really worried?

 

 

 

 

" I better get going. They are going to be mad if I'm late." Yoona quickly pick up her things, put into her bag and after put on her coat, she head out. Before that, Yoona send them a message.

 

 

 

 

To: EXO (all of them)

 

I'm fine. I'll be back in 15 minutes.

 

 

 

 

" Cold~" Yoona hug herself tightly. She arrive at EXO's dorm and enter the house where 12 guys are sitting in the living room, waiting for her. Yoona look up and saw 12 guys are sleeping soundly.

 

 

 

 

" They must be waiting." Yoona whispered and smile. She walk towards them without making noise. Yoona take out 12 blankets out and cover their body so they stay warm. She bend down and sit on the floor, stare them with a smile. They look so cute. And slowly she fall asleep without realizing that her head lie on a shoulder.