Regret

EXO'S MANAGER

Location: Im's House

 

Yoona smile widely while hug her Rilakkuma bear tightly as she think about Minho's reaction towards her confession. She put a lot of braveness and confessed to Minho last week and unexcpectedly, he accept it.

 

Flashback...

 

" Minho-sunbaenim, I've been holding my feelings since the first time I met you. I like you, sunbaenim! Can... Can you please accept my heart?" Yoona held out the hand-made cake to Minho as her face turn red. All of her classmates widen up their eyes and stare at Yoona angrily. Yoona look down, she is ready for Minho's answer. That situation is very unexpectedly uncomfortable. Minho gently take it from Yoona's hand after a while. She stare up, touched. His charming face flash a beautiful smile.

 

" Of course." Minho wink at Yoona. Yoona blush slightly while her other classmates look at her, full with anger.

 

Flashback end...

 

Yoona rolled on her bed smiling idiotly when her phone suddenly ring and showed 'My Prince' on her phone screen. She smile and quickly pick it up.

 

Yoona: Sunbaenim~ Is there anything?

Minho: Yoona, I told you to call me Minho, didn't I?

Yoona: Neh, Min... Minho.

Minho: That's better. So, did you done of doing my assignment?

Yoona: Neh, of course.

Minho: Make sure you bind it.

Yoona: Yes, I will!

Minho: That's good. Well, Yoona, you should get some sleep.

Yoona: Neh, thank you for concerning.

Minho: Well, I have a call. See you tomorrow.

 

And before Yoona can say anything, Minho end the call. Yoona smile. She was used to Minho's side like that. She don't have anyone else in this world. Her mother abondened her when she's 13 and she live in her own while her father, she never meet him not even once. The first time she met Minho, she knows that Minho will be the one to protect her.

 

" I hope we can always be together, Minho-ah..." Yoona mumbled softly and fall asleep.

 

The next day...

 

Yoona awake and quickly get ready for her school. She run into the bathroom and sing her favourite song while washing her long hair. Yoona wear a comfortable outfit and smile satisfiedly, head out.

 

She arrived at her school in 10 minutes after walking from her house. She walk into the class with a wide smile when she fall on the ground suddenly. She groaned. Something caused her to fall, Yoona look back and saw a string was tied between the classroom's door. She try to stand up and before she could, a basin of water fall onto her.

 

" What..." Yoona widen up her eyes. All of her classmates laugh loudly at her idiotself. Yoona was completely soaked, she look up and saw Yuri and her friends stand in front of her while Minho stand beside Yuri with an unreadable face.

 

" Shocked, huh? " Yuri push Yoona and she fall on the ground back. Yoona stare up at Yuri, try to understand the situation. Why is Minho standing there without doing anything?

 

" Pity you. Yoona, if I was you, I would've mirror myself before confessed. Do you think he's truely love you? You are beautiful yet so dumb." Yuri smirk. Yoona stare up at Minho but Minho didn't say anything. His eyes was just fill with coldness.

 

" Minho... That is not true... Right?" Yoona stare at Minho and Yuri. Yuri give her an unreadable smile while Minho just keep silent beside her.

 

" Look at me!" Yoona grab Minho's arm but he pull over.

 

" You love me, right? Minho?" Yoona stutterly asked. Yuri flip her hair back.

 

" No one will ever love you. Can't you see that? Minho told me that he dislike how you always cling onto him, how you always think that he is yours. He hate you! Are you blind or something?" Yuri smirked. Yoona bite her lower lips.

 

" Maybe because your love is as cheap as your mom..." Before Yuri can finish her words, Yoona slap hardly leaving marks on Yuri's cheek. Yuri touch her redden face and stare at Yoona angrily. Minho widen up his eyes and push Yoona away caused her forehead hit the corner of the table. Her forehead start to bleed. It's hurt but her heart ache more when Minho defend Yuri. Yoona don't care if Yuri insult her anything but not her history. She knows that she was born because of her mother's fault but that doesn't mean outsider like Yuri, Yoona won't be able to faced. Yoona bite her lower lips.

 

" Girls! Hit her!" Yuri half shouted and all of them throw a full with water balloon's to her. The water balloon hit her already weak body. Yoona try to protect herself. The splash and the pain they caused her, Yoona bite her lower lips. Yoona try to brave herself, stand up.

 

But before Yoona can stand up when they are done with the throwing, a big full plastic bag filled with flour was pour all over her. Yoona fall on the ground back. Her body was covered with flour. Yoona cough badly. Her tears are waiting for Yoona to allowed to drop. Minho... Help me...

 

All of them laugh arrogantly and walk out of the classroom, Yoona look up at Minho but he just walk pass her without saying anything, not even bother to look at her. The moment Minho step out from the classroom, Yoona knew that Minho has long gone, forever. Yoona touch her chest. Head low hang, tears flow down. Anger, upset, embarrased, all of them mixed together. Yoona hold her fist. Her first love...

 

" Idiot..." Yoona mad at herself.