A new symbol

Angel?

"I didn't saw he had wounds. How did you saw?" I looked Wookie.

"There was a spell on him. It was kind of weak, but now we have to go quickly." I nodded to Wookie and we run out of there and we run to our hiding place. In the hiding place I put Hyukjae down gently. Wookie nursed his wounds. I go and sit in the corner.

"How is he?" I asked Wookie.

"He needs just to rest 3 days." I nodded. The night time came quickly and Yesung came inside the hiding place. He was looking at me.

"The boy seems important to you."

"Well you can say that." I smiled a little to Yesung. I go next to Hyukjae. I looked his face. I started to feel my cheeks burn. I guess I feel hot in here. My heart started to pound faster then before. That feeling again came back.

"What's wrong? You have looked the boy quite a while." Yesung said to me and then I shake my head.

"No..nothing is wrong!" I said to him. I put my hand inside my pocket. Then I feel that card. The card felt a little hot so I pulled it out. The card was empty and white. I put the card on Hyukjaes hand and it changed color to sky blue. Then I saw the color disappearing slowly to white again. Then another symbol came. I think it is pegasus symbol.

"A pegasus symbol." I whispered to myself. When I touched the card everything went dark. I saw some words appearing. 'You will see some glimpse of Hyukjaes past.' Then I saw myself in a garden. I saw two children playing around with each other. When I looked behind me I saw Hyukjae looking kid.

"Lee Hyukjae!" Some woman yelled and he turned around and looked the woman.

"You can't go out looking like that. Master will be angry at me if he sees you in thin clothes!" The woman dragged Hyukjae with him and I followed. Then the darkness came again and then for few minutes I saw myself in someone's bedroom. It was old styled bedroom. I looked around and then Hyukjae came in. He didn't look happy. He lay on the bed and sigh. Then I saw another woman coming in. Hyukjae get up quickly and hugged her.

"Mom!" He said brightly. I looked the woman who hugged Hyukjae back smiling brightly.

"Now Hyukjae you have to say inside for today." The woman said.

"Okay mom." Hyukjae said obeying her happily. When the woman get out of the room I saw Hyukjae crying. I try to touch him, but I got through him like a smoke. Then the scene changed quickly. I was at the hall and it was dark. I saw Hyukjae getting out of his room and he run to somewhere. I followed him. Then I heard talking sounds.

"What are you trying to do, huh? Your husband is already dead and you try to disobey me!?" Some man yelled.

"I know that you killed him, but I accepted your proposal only because I was thinking about Hyukjaes safety. You are only a demon who seeks power nothing else." I peeked where Hyukjae looked in some room. It was Hyukjaes mom and unknown man.

"I know that already. Humans are so weak." The man said. Then the darkness came again. I saw myself back at Hyukjaes room. Hyukjae was reading a book. Then he closet it and got up from his bed. When he opened the door I saw blood in the walls and ground. I saw Hyukjaes shocked face, but then it calmed down a little.

"I think its paint. Yeah it is paint." He started to walk to someone's room and he opened the door. Then we saw his mother lie down on the ground. Hyukjae run to him.

"Mom?!" Hyukjae said shocked and I saw that she was covered in blood. I think Hyukjae saw that before me.

"My boy. I am sorry that you have to see this." His mom touched his face. Hyukjae started to cry.

"Mom.. What happened?" He try to stop crying, but the tears keep flowing out. I started to cry a little too.

"You don't have to ask. I know you are scared now, but I want to say that your father is a real angel." Then she's hand fall down. Hyukjae started to panic. Then the scene changed again. I was at someone's funeral and I saw Hyukjae crying at someone's tomb. I looked him and realized it was his mothers. Then the scene changed again. I saw Hyukjae grow up. He was holding a book and walking coolly on the street. The air looked a little cold. Then I saw few peoples walking behind him. They were following him. Hyukjae notice it and started to walk a little faster. Then someone stopped Hyukjae.

"Hey mister Lee. How is your work going?"

"Its fine. Now, please step away. I have something else to do." When Hyukjae was going to leave that man he stopped him.

"Oh. Is that so. Well you don't have to worry anymore about your work." Hyukjae looked him. Then those guys who followed Hyukjae put a bag over his head. He try to take it off, but no use. Then those guys lift him up and near the river. I try to take Hyukjae from them, but I got only through them. They throw Hyukjae to the river. Then I heard Hyukjaes thoughts. I can't swim and I can't scream for help. This is end of me. Then it got dark again. I looked around and I saw myself in the water near Hyukjaes body. I try to touch him, but I got through him. That start to annoy me much more than before. Then I saw bright light. I heard sound.

"Get up." I saw Hyukjae starting to move. I looked amazed. I saw wings appearing on his back. They were white and then Hyukjae opened his eyes. His eye color turned to blue suddenly. Then I saw myself back at the hiding place. I gasped. Wookie looked me.

"What's wrong?" I shake my head.

"No..nothing." I said that automatically. Then I looked the card. It had text: 'They weren't all of his memory's.' I looked surprised. There is more!?

Did you like it? Sorry for mistakes!

Subscribe and comment! :3 <3