Innocent boy and a card from big brother

Angel?

I got up and took the plates from the table. I put the plate in front of him. He looked the food a little unsure to eat it or not.

"If you don't want I will eat it happily." I said to him and when I was going to take the plate away from him he grabbed my hand. He's stomach started to growl.

"I will eat it thanks." He said and started to eat it. I started to eat mine too.

"How is it?" I looked him. He didn't answer. He just eat. I guess its okay for him. Then someone knocked my rooms door. I got up and open it. It was Kyuhyun Sungmins working partner.

"Yes?" I looked in to Kyuhyuns eyes. He smiled and looked over my shoulder.

"Oh, you have a new friend. He is kind of cute." He smirked to me. I just shut the door.

"He is just a disturber." He nodded. I looked his plate. It was clean. I looked Hyukjae.

"Good that you like." Then he sit next to me and put his head on my shoulder. My heart started to pound hard again. I looked Hyukjae. He has fallen asleep. My face become red a little. Then someone knocked my door. I was startled by it. How can I go and open the door? I moved Hyukjae a little and I go open the door. It was Kyuhyun again.

"What are you doing?" He said smirking evilly. I don't know what he is think, but I don't want to know.

"What do you want now?" I asked him. He just looked for Hyukjae who was sleeping on the ground.

"Oh~ I was just checking you two." I close the door in front of his face. Geez, he is weird today. I turned around and saw Hyukjae looking me. I was surprised about that he is awake.

"Do you want to go out?" I asked him and he lean closer to me and nodded. I opened the door and stepped few steps away from him quickly. My face was just a little red. I saw Kyuhyun grinning next to me. I pushed his face away from me. Hyukjae followed me. Suddenly he hold my hand. I looked him. He was looking at everywhere really amazed. It was kind of cute to watch.

"Why is that guy grinning at you always?" Hyukjae said and I looked behind me. Its Kyuhyun. He is stalking us?

"Donghae!" I looked next to me it was Sungmin.

"Hi brother~" I said to him waving a little.

"Who is that?" He asked me looking at Hyukjae.

"Oh he is Hyukjae. Truthfully he fall from the sky to my arms." Kyuhyun laughed a little behind Sungmin. Sungmin coughed.

"Okay." Sungmin said and hand me a card. It was empty. I looked Sungmin.

"What is this for?"

"You will know sooner or later." Sungmin get back to the room. Kyuhyun followed him. I looked the card. I don't get this.

Did you like it? Sorry for mistakes! And sorry that this is too short.

Subscribe and comment! :3 <3