Boy who had falled from the sky and a hard working brothers

Angel?

"Hey Donghae look out!" A worker yelled to me and I dodged the food that was falling from someone.

"That was close. Thanks!" I yelled to the worker who had warned me. I looked the clock. Yes! Working time ended. I changed clothes in changing room and I took my bags with me. Then I waved to others before I leave.

I walked from my work to home. I felt the air blowing my face and then I felt a feather on my cheek. I picked it and saw it was white as snow. I looked up and saw a person falling from the sky. I dropped my bags and I was ready to catch him. When he was in my arms for 2 minutes he started to get heavy. He wasn't heavy when he landed to my arms. I looked him and he's eyes looked a bit round even when he had closed his eyes and his jaw line was sharp. He is kind of cute. My heart started to pound. Seriously? Not now! I looked around and then I put the bags on the boy. Hope I am not hurting him. I runned home. The door was open luckily and i head straight to my room. I put the boy down gently to my bed.

"Sungmin!" I yelled when I had go away from the room. I closed our house front door. I run to a door where had a text that said: 'Working. Knock if you have to come.' I knocked and go in. I saw Sungmin writing again.

"Yes?" Sungmin said and stopped writing. He turned around and looked me. He had glasses on.

"Brother... Its going to be your birthday and I want to ask if you want presents." I said carefully, but I can't tell him yet about the boy who fall from the sky. If I tell him now he is thinking I am lying to get his attention.

"You don't have to." He said turning around. He looked his paper and writed again.

"You say that always! Why can't you just stop it, huh? Its not good for your health to be in this dusty room working! I can work too. So please stop over doing it." Sungmin got up and take off his glasses. He looked me.

"You should go now." He said to me and pushed me gently out. I kicked the door with my left leg. Now he piss me off. I walked to the kitchen and make some food. When it was ready I put one in front of Sungmins door and knocked it. Then I go to my room. The boy was awake. I was surprised. I put two plates to the table.

"What is this place?" He said and looked me.

"Who are you?" He said and he squeezed himself to the corner. I walked slowly towards him.

"I am not going to do anything to you. I am Donghae and I am your friend." Then the boy looked me relieved.

"What is your name boy?" I asked him and he looked straight to my eyes. My heart pound harder at my chest. I pretend that nothing was happening.

"Hyukjae. Lee Hyukjae." He said politely and shyly. My heart started to pound faster and harder. What is this feeling?

Did you like it? Sorry for mistakes! And sorry that this is too short.

Subscribe and comment! :3 <3