Hyukjae making first time food

Angel?

"Lets go." Hyukkie said to me and I nodded. I stand in front of my rooms door and I opened it. When I stepped inside I felt some kind of pressure. Then I saw someone coming towards me and that person put his hand through my body. It was like a horror film.

"What's the matter Donghae?" I liked around everything was normal again. Was I imagining things? I looked Hyukjae.

"Did you saw it?"

"Saw what?"

"Nothing." I looked away from him. Then I put my hand inside my pocket. I felt the card. I pulled it out of my pocket.

"Donghae?" Hyukjae looked me and then the card. I sigh.

"You better get some rest." I nodded to Hyukjae. I go to my bed and closed my eyes.

I run and run, but I don't know why I run until I looked back. Something really scary was behind me. It looked like a vampire. Then I fall down and everywhere was flowers and light. I looked around and saw someone laying next to tree. I go near the person and it was Hyukjae. He looked like he was sleeping peacefully.

"Donghae." I opened my eyes and saw Hyukjae looking me. He's face was about 4 centimeters close to mine. My face started to turn red.

"Don't have to be that close!" I said pushing Hyukjae away gently.

"What's wrong? Are you sick? Why is your face so red?"

"Its nothing." I said and I was going to get up, but Hyukjae pushed me down.

"No! You rest more and I will make you feel better!" I was shocked what Hyukjae said. Then he smiled to me.

"Okay then." I said looking away and I blushed a little.

"What do you want me to do first?" Hyukjae said to me and I started to think.

"Food?" I said unsurely. Then Hyukjae nodded.

"I will go and make some." He said cheerfully and walked out of the door.

Hyukjae pov:

"Okay now how can I do something delicious food?" Then someone patted my shoulder. I turned around and saw Kyuhyun.

"Need help?" He said smiling to me. I nodded. Then he lead me to the kitchen and took a big book out of the closet. I looked the inside of the book with him. Then I saw a noodle dish. I stopped him from getting to the next page.

"I will do this." Kyuhyun looked interest.

"Will you give me too?"

"Sorry, but no. Its for Donghae." Kyuhyun sigh.

"Okay, but if you need help call." He said walking out from the kitchen. I listed up the ingredients.

"Kyuhyun!" I yelled and he came calmly.

"Give me money." He then looked shocked.

"Now?" He looked me.

"Yes now." He gave me money and I go out of the house, but then Kyuhyun stopped me.

"Do you want me to come there too?" I shake my head to Kyuhyun.

"No thanks." Then I walked to the nearest shop. It was about 2 kilometer's far away from Donghaes house. It was tiring to walk there.

I get inside of the big shop and looked around. I go and get some noodles, meat and vegetables. I looked the candy and saw strawberry candy's. I don't know what kind of candy I should take. Then someone bumped on me.

"Sorry." He said. Then he looked me.

"You look familiar." He said.

"I don't know you." I said to him and then I walked to buy the ingredients. When I get out of the shop someone looked me. I started to walk faster away. I go to the wrong direction from Donghae house so I turned around, but then I saw a woman that had a big dog with him. My eyes got bigger. I crossed the street to the other side. Then I walked to Donghaes house. I knocked the door and Kyuhyun opened it.

"It took so long." Kyuhyun said. I get inside and shut the door. Then I get to the kitchen. I started to cook and look the book at sometimes. In 20 minutes I got the food ready. I put it on the plate and go to Donghaes room. I give the food to Donghae.

"This is the first time that I made food for someone." Donghae tasted it. He's face expression didn't look too good. Then he smiled to me.

"Its not that bad." Donghae said.

"Really?" I said worriedly. Donghae just smiled to me.

Did you like it? Sorry for mistakes!

Subscribe and comment! :3 <3