Hyukjae!

Angel?

Then Donghae looked straight at me. My eyes get bigger and his too. He run towards me.

"No! Don't come here or you will hurt yourself again!" I yelled to him.

"I don't give a about myself! My only wish is that you won't disappear when I touch you or get close to you!" Donghae said to me and I looked him. My tears started to flow down. Then I take a deep breath and kicked the guy behind me. I run to Donghae and trip him as quick as I could. Then someone pull the trigger. I felt pain at my leg. I looked my leg and it was bloody. I fall to the ground and bite my lower lip. The pain make me want to scream, but I try to hold it.

Donghae pov:

When Hyukjae tripped me I fall to the ground. When I looked Hyukjae then I saw he had been shot. I saw him falling to the ground. I get next to Hyukjae.

"You idiot! Why?!" I didn't want to see him hurt or bleeding. Then Hyukjae hit me.

"To protect you. Friends do that." He said and I see he try to endure the pain. I looked the guy who shoot Hyukjae. He walk out of the shadows. My eyes get bigger.

"Si... Siwon?" I said shocked. He drop the gun to the ground.

"He didn't listen to me and hurt me so that is his punishment." He walked towards us and I get up. Then I punched his face.

"What the hell is wrong with you!? You aren't like this before! Siwon!" I yelled to him and then he pushed me away from him.

"You are too noisy. I can't even think." I bite my lower lip and then grabbed his shoulder.

"Get your hands of me Lee." He said looking at me. I didn't let go. He grabbed my hand and he twisted my hand slowly. I endure it.

"Siwon!" Someone said and kicked him away from me. I looked the guy and it was Sungmin!

"You are a nuisance too. I have to someday make you two disappear." Siwon said to me and Sungmin. Sungmin go next to Hyukjae.

"Your friend Donghae?" I nodded to him and when I looked where Siwon was he was gone.

"Lets go treat him." I nodded to Sungmin and he lift him up. I followed Sungmin to a little house.

"Can you open the door?" Sungmin said and I nodded. I opened the door and we get inside. Sungmin put Hyukjae to the sofa.

"Kyuhyun! The treatment box now!" Sungmin yelled.

"Yes!" Kyuhyun answered from the another room.

Did you like it? Sorry for mistakes!

Subscribe and comment! :3 <3