We made it

Angel?

When Yesung put Hyukjae on his back we knew that we have to run now and really fast. I grabbed on to Yesungs shirt and Wookie grabbed on to his hand. When Yesung started to run it felt like he was running faster than before.

"Its still far away from us. We can't get there if we walk even all day. We need a horse or something to get there faster." Wookie said to us. We were in some kind of dead forest. I was really unhealthy and it look like something evil can jump out from anywhere without us noticing. Yesung stopped us and listened to something. I was frozen from fear.

"Someone is watching us." He whispered to us.

"I can hear you." Someone said behind me. I looked behind me slowly. Then I saw a human. He had light brown hair and I think he is just a kid. I sigh from relieve. Yesung looked at him.

"You were following us?" He asked the boy.

"So. Its lonely in this forest." The boy said. Then he looked Hyukjae who was on Yesungs back.

"Is that guy under a spell?" I nodded to him.

"Go near the biggest tree in here and you will get to the one you are searching for." He disappeared just like that. And we looked right and saw the biggest tree in this place. We got near the tree. First nothing happened, but when something got on top of the tree we dropped in to tunnel. We walked in there for five minutes and we got out. We were in some kind of desert looking place and we saw almost immediately a little house. Yesung and Wookie started to run.

"Why are you guys running?"

"If you don't run now then you will be in the starting point again." Wookie yelled to me. I started to run too because I don't want to go back to the starting point.

"Its so big! Bigger then I thought." I said to those two. When we have get inside Yesung knocked the wall. Then instantly came a man. He had red hair and he smirked to us.

"This is rare to see you guys here. Who do you carry Yesung?" The red haired man looked Hyukjae and then he looked me.

"These guys are our friends Heechul." Then Heechul turned around and looked Hyukjae again.

"Friends, huh."

"Please help Hyukjae!" I go to my knees and he was really surprised.

"I have to get something from it exchange." Heechul said to us.

"What do you want?" I asked him and he started to grin at me.

"Maybe your soul." I looked him shocked. Then he started to laugh.

"You should see your face. Its all pale."

"Okay. I will give my soul for exchange you help Hyukjae." Then he looked me amazed. He slapped my head.

"I don't want it anymore. I want something that is special to you. Some item is enough." I touched my neck and I felt my mothers necklace on my hand. I gave it to Heechul.

"Go upstairs." He said to us. We go quickly. Then Heechul came with a crystal on his hand.

"What is that?" I whispered to Wookie and Yesung place Hyukjae to the ground and backed away.

"Secret." Wookie whispered to me.

Did you like it? Sorry for mistakes!

Subscribe and comment! :3 <3