Kidnapped

Angel?

"But if it wasn't me you would be in a great shape!" I patted Hyukjaes head.

"Can you let me sleep for a while? I need some rest." He nodded to me and get out of the room.

Hyukjae pov:

I sigh and looked the ground. Then I saw shoes and then I looked up. I saw the man from the park standing in front of me. He grabbed my shirt.

"I finally found you." He lift me up from my shirt. I touched his hand and try to kick him, but I didnt reach him. Then he smirked to me.

"You will follow me now. This time your friend could really die. We know where he got the pain. It is that arrow that I shoot at him. I could kill him right now." My eyes got bigger.

"Please don't. I will come." I said to him and then he dropped me to the ground. I coughed a little and followed Siwon. When we were out of the hospital he opened the door for me. I get inside the car. Then he drive away from the hospital. I looked it for a while, but then I looked straight. We arrived in a creepy looking house. I breath in and out. Then Siwon pushed me forward. I walked and looked around. There was no one in here. Then the door opened itself. We get inside and he bring me to a room where was few things. Bed, table and books. He pushed me inside to the room and locked it. There was window, but it was lock too.

"I'm going to go crazy!" I said sitting at the bed and messing up my hair. I felt a cold air going through my body. I looked behind me and saw a ghost. I backed away.

"Ghost?" The ghost looked me and then disappeared. I felt still cold. I take the blanket from the bed and wrap it up on me. The blanket was really warm and comfortable. I walked around the room. Then I looked the door that made a sound. Someone is coming! I jump with the blanket to other side of the bed. I squat and looked who was coming in. It was a girl. She put food on my table and walked away. She closed the door. I looked the food the girl bring to me. I didn't touch it, because I don't trust these guys at all. Then someone opened the door again. I saw that Siwon again.

"You will meet my boss tomorrow so you have to eat. We don't poison the food. Its too old fashioned."

"I don't trust you." Siwon take the spoon and eat it and gulped it. I looked him and nothing happened.

"Well I will leave you now." He said and when he go he locked the door. I take the plate and eat from another spoon. I eat all the food. Then suddenly I felt sleepy. My vision got a little blur. I go to the bed. I lay on the bed and I fall asleep right away.

Did you like it? Sorry for mistakes!

Subscribe and comment! :3 <3