Spell?

Angel?

I looked Hyukjae and then I saw him awake.

"You are awake?!" I said to him and he looked around.

"Where am I?"

"Somewhere safer place." I said to him and then he looked the card that was on his hand. The text had vanished quickly, but the symbol remain. Then Yesung patted my shoulder.

"I need to talk to you alone." I looked him and he opened a door to another room. I followed him and he shut the door. He looked me.

"Are you maybe a new soul?" He suddenly ask.

"Excuse me? Why do you ask me now?"

"I hadn't time and usually if you come to this place you are already dead." When he said that to me I was shocked. Then breathing started be difficult.

"I am sure that I am not dead at all." I breathed heavily and Yesung looked me shocked.

"Then you can die here! How can you be here for so long without dropping dead or get your soul lost?!"

"I don't know." Then I remembered what protected me. The card! I opened the rooms door and walked towards Hyukjae who was laying on the ground. He had the card next to him and I took it. I looked Hyukjae.

"Is that the thing that keeps you alive?" Yesung said leaning against the wall. I looked him and nodded.

"Then you should hold on to it really tightly because I am not going to babysit you all the time."

"What?! Babysit me?! I don't need anyone to do that!" Then Wookie put tape on Yesungs mouth and he did it to me too. Where did he get the tape anyway? Then we heard laughing. It was a creepy laugh. It got closer and closer to our house until it vanished.

"Its gone now, but don't talk too loud." Wookie said to us. He rip off the tape from Yesungs mouth. I was next. I backed to the corner and then Wookie rip the tape from my mouth. I felt my lips burning from pain.

"Donghae." I turned to look at Hyukjae. He was sweating a lot. I got closer to him.

"What's wrong?" I asked him worried.

"I feel so cold." Then I looked Wookie. He pushed me away from Hyukjae and touched his head with his hand.

"A fever?" I asked Wookie.

"No. This is some kind of spell. Its not a ordinary spell. It will make Hyukjae fall to the darkness if we don't find anything to help him. We have to find a red haired guy. He lives really far away."

"We have to save Hyukjae from this spell, so we don't have any other choice." I said to Wookie. He looked me sigh.

"The morning is coming soon. So we have to go right away." Yesung said to us and we nodded.

Did you like it? Sorry for mistakes!

Subscribe and comment! :3 <3

Sorry that the chapter is so short. T-T