Sleeping time

Angel?

"Are you speaking the truth? Is it okay?" He just nodded and I smiled.

"Then you can eat them all right?" Then Donghaes face got paler.

"I am full thank you." Donghae said to me smiling. I take the plate and go to the kitchen. I sigh and then Kyuhyun come to the kitchen.

"Oh you made something yourself?" I nodded to him. He tasted my food, but then he put the spoon down. He smiled weirdly.

"How was it?" I asked him.

"You need more practice." I looked my food and tasted it. It was horrible. Donghae was too kind to me. I smiled a little. Kyuhyun looked me. Then I heard from some room voices.

"I have to go now." Kyuhyun said going and I just waved to him. When he was far away I opened the fridge. There was pizza. I took them and bring it to Donghaes room. I give one slice to Donghae.

"I don't really like pizzas, but can you put it in microwave?" I nodded to him and go back to the kitchen. I looked the microwave and I opened it gently. Then I put the pizzas in and press the button. I waited for few minutes and it made a really loud noise. It made me jump. I looked it really shocked, but then I take the pizzas out. They were hot, but not too hot. I walked to Donghaes room again.

"Here." I give the better looking piece to him and I started to eat. Donghae eat too. Then he cough.

"Do you want to go somewhere?" I looked him closely and nodded. His face became a little reddish.

"Then we should go tomorrow morning." I nodded again. Then Donghae looked the clock.

"Its this late! Time to go to bed." He said to me and I nodded.

Donghae pov:

I closed my eyes and turned my back towards Hyukjae. When I was still for few minutes I started to feel someone pressing at my back. I opened my eyes and looked behind me. It was Hyukjae! My face turn red. When I looked his face I notice that he had fall asleep. It was cute. I touched his hair gently, but when Hyukjae moved I flinch because I thought Hyukjae would wake up. I turned around again and try to sleep.

"Strawberry, please~" I looked behind me again and saw Hyukjaes happy face. I smiled and looked his smile. It make my mood better. Then I felt some pressure on my hand. I hold it and bite my lower lip. Then it felt normal again.

"No, I didn't want cocoa. I wanted strawberry~" Hyukjae suddenly said and I looked him again. I then put a blanket on Hyukjae and moved a little far away from him.

Did you like it? Sorry for mistakes!

Subscribe and comment! :3 <3

Sorry that it took so long and that this is so short.