The wizard

Angel?

When I woke up I felt someone carrying me. I opened my eyes and saw Siwon. I kicked the air and pushed him away from me.

"Let me go creep!" I said to him and he dropped me. I get up and he started to push me forward.

"We will go and see my boss." He said and when I looked his eyes there was sadness in it. He opened the door that was next to me. I felt a little weird when he put the key on the lock. When he opened it I felt some kind of demonic aura.

"Go inside now!" He said pushing me to the door. I grab on to the door.

"I don't want to enter here!" I yelled then Siwon knocked me down and really hardly. I lost my consciousness. I still felt the demonic aura. When I opened my eyes I was sitting at a chair and I was looking at a man. Or is he a man? I sense something else from him.

"Welcome! I have found you finally halfling. I know what are you thinking. A demonic aura does it come from me and I say yes." The man get up from his chair and walked towards me.

"Did you know that it is possible that you could become demon?" I shake my head and smiled.

"Good! If you would turn to demon you would be first one of the halflings! All of them died when we tried. They were so stubborn and didn't want to be demons. I even killed the humans halfling friend, but unfortunately the human escaped with a wizard. I wanted to kill him too." Then he looked me again and smirked.

"Are you alone kid?" I nodded to him. I can't bring Donghae here. Its too dangerous for him and everything could happen.

"Oh and the arrow guy is he your friend?" The man grinned.

"Leave him out of this!" I yelled to the guy. I was trying to get up, but my legs didn't move..

"Oh sorry... My helpers are liking you already." I glared at the demons and they backed away from me.

"Oh you are strong! I like it! You could survive." Th man was coming closer to me, but then I kicked him from fear.

"Get away from me!" The man looked me a while and then started to laugh.

"You are a brave one." I closed my eyes and think about something else. Then I heard a familiar voice.

"HYUKJAE!!!" It sound like Donghae. Is it him? The voice started to become louder.

"HYUKJAE!!!" When I opened my eyes I heard the door opened and bang to the wall.

"Leave Hyukjae alone!" Donghaes voice came closer and closer. Then he was next to me.

"Hyukjae are you okay? Are you hurt?" He said to me and I shake my head.

"Why are you here?" I asked him and looked down.

"What are you saying?! I am here to help!" I pushed Donghae away from me.

"Go back!" The man looked us and then he looked Donghae. I looked the man and then Donghae. I get up from my chair and get in front of Donghae. My tears started to fall.

"I don't want you to get hurt again!" I whispered to him. Donghae sigh then he get up.

"Don't cry. I have someone who helps me." I looked Donghae and then saw Kyuhyun at the door.

"Hey. Did I miss the party?" He said smiling evilly.

"No. It just had begun." Donghae said to him smirking. Then he pulled me close to himself.

"Oh you are that wizard from the last time." The man said. He begun to change into his demon form.

"So we meet again. You are ugly as hell like always." Kyuhyun said to the demon and then the demon laughed.

"You could die you know." Kyuhyun yawned.

"Blah, blah, blah! Lets do this !" Kyuhyun said and then looked us grinning.

Did you like it? Sorry for mistakes!

Subscribe and comment! :3 <3