The doctor

Angel?

"What is on your bandage?" The doctor said smiling . He looked familiar then I pointed him.

"Suho! How did you get to be doctor so soon? Oh and its a necklace." Suho laughed little.

"Now lets see your hand." Suho said touching my hand. Then I pulled my hand away from him automatically. Suho looked me surprised. I bite my lower lip. Then Suho go and take some kind of book from the closet. The book was really heavy and Suho dragged it on the ground and opened the pages. Then he stopped at one page and read it.

"What book is that?" Suho looked me.

"I can see a black aura around your arm that has bandage, but the necklace tries to cure it, but its too weak alone. It need some help from outside." Suho said and I was really surprised.

"I didn't know you could tell something like that too. You hide too much from me." Then Suho laughed his shy laugh. He said something really fast. He's eyes color turned green and he had some yellow in it too. He put his on my bandage. It hurt so much that I stomp the ground hardly. He took off the bandage slowly. He looked me sometimes.

"Say if it hurts so much then we will take a break." I nodded to him. Then I saw Hyukjae peeking at the door. He get inside the room really quietly and shut the door. I looked him shocked. He just looked me. Then Suho looked where Hyukjae was.

"Its all your fault that Donghae had to suffer this." I looked Suho.

"No! Its not true!" I said to him and Hyukjae looked down.

"No. Its really my fault. If I hadn't meet you this would never happen." I sigh deeply. Then Suho put a new bandage to me and put the necklace on it.

"Visit me tomorrow too. Its just at the beginning of healing you." I got up and nodded.

"By the way. Can I go to my works?"

"Don't push yourself too much if your going." Then Suho glared Hyukjae.

"As for you. Don't leave him alone." Hyukjae nodded. I looked him and he looked like he was almost crying. We get out of the room. Then we sigh at the same time. I looked Hyukjae again.

"Sorry if my friend is so mean to you. He think me as his older brother." I said trying to change the mood.

When we were at my house it was dark and quiet. I looked around the place. Hyukjae was behind me. Kyuhyun appeared next to me.

"Why is here so dark and quiet?"

"Sungmin put the lights off and he is meditating." I nodded to Kyuhyun. Then he looked my arm that had the bandage.

"Oh~ Someone is taking care of it." Kyuhyun said and he looked Hyukjae.

"I know that sad face. Sungmin use to do it before... Before nothing." Kyuhyun was going to leave, but then I grabbed his shoulder.

"What do you mean before?" Kyuhyun smirked to me. Then he put his finger on his lips.

"I can't break a promise." Then he run away from me.

"That bastard. Run away before I could ask something else."

Did you like it? Sorry for mistakes!

Subscribe and comment! :3 <3