We got Hyukjae!

Angel?

"How do you know all this?" I asked Wookie.

"I just know." Then the scorpions tail pointed down. I moved out of the way and Wookie wiped the ground and we saw a door. Yesung opened the door and go in first then Wookie and I was the last one to go inside. I closed the door and when we were out of the stairs I take the lead. I followed where the scorpion pointed. Then in a few minutes I saw Hyukjae. He was chained in the chair. He's clothes looked bloody and he's hair was really messy. I was going to run towards him, but then Yesung hit me towards the wall.

"What the.." He shut my mouth and looked around the place.

"I think this is a trap." Yesung said to me. I looked around. Wookie walked next to me. He looked around and he throw a rock towards Hyukjae, but he didn't try to hit Hyukjae. Then the rock melted.

"Oh !" I said shocked and Yesung looked around Hyukjae.

"I see two pair of eyes behind the boy." Yesung said to us. I looked more carefully and then I saw them. They were really scary looking red eyes. I sigh.

"How can we get to him now?" I asked Yesung. He looked away and Wookie was just in his own world again. I have to think by myself then. Hmm.. I only can think of two options. Go with this card in my hand towards Hyukjae or let Wookie summon his demon again to help us out of this situation. I have to think hard, but I don't have time so I will try the Wookie plan of mine.

"Wookie can you summon your pet here?" I asked him and he looked me a while.

"I can't. I can use it only once a day." I sigh. Oh hell. I have to go there then. I pull out the card again. I put the card close to my chest and walked carefully towards Hyukjae.

"What the hell are you doing? You are going to die!" Yesung yelled to me, but I didn't care. I have to save Hyukjae. I was in half way and i felt really hot. I pulled my collar a little forward to get some air inside my shirt. I reached out for Hyukjae. It got hotter and hotter when I got closer to Hyukjae. When I touched Hyukjaes hand it was cold. Then I looked those eyes and showed them the card. They stay still, but their eyes only moved when I moved. I try to think how I can cut the chains, then I looked at the ground and luckily I saw a key. Who is so stupid that leaves key in the ground. I touched the key, but then I dropped it.

"Ow!! Too hot!" I yelled and hold my hand. The pain was enormous, but I have to open Hyukjaes chains. I take off my shirt and put it on my hand. The shirt was between my hand and key. I touched the lock and put the key in it. It fit and I opened the chains quickly. Hyukjae was falling, but I catch him quickly. I run out of there to Yesung and Wookie.

"I thought you will die in there, but I was wrong." Yesung said to me. I looked Hyukjae who's eyes wasn't open. He breath heavily.

"We have to go quickly and nurse his wounds." Wookie said. I looked Hyukjae again and I was amazed. I didn't saw that he had any wounds, but when Wookie mention it I saw it then.

Did you like it? Sorry for mistakes!

Subscribe and comment! :3 <3