Becoming an angel

Angel?

He was hit. He had something piercing through his body. I got quickly up and grab Donghaes shoulders.

"DONGHAE!" My hands started to tremble.

"You okay?" Donghae said to me and I nodded. My body freeze from the shock.

"Donghae! Don't..don't die! Stay with me!" I said to Donghae. He looked really pale and he was getting colder.

"One human and you already are crying!" The demon said. I looked the demon.

"You..." I glared the demon. He just smiled wider.

"Hyukjae.. Don't hurt yourself." Donghae said smiling to me. He patted my head and then he's hand fall down. He's eyes started to close slowly.

"No! Don't leave me! Donghae!" I put him down slowly. I looked his face. He was smiling.

"Why do you have to be like this Donghae? Smiling warmly to me who is making you suffer out of everything."

"Too bad he died already and now you will cry for him like everyone else. Its disgusting." I looked the demon. I get up and walked towards him.

"Even if you kill me it won't bring him back." I was in front of the demon then I looked into his eyes. I saw sadness in them and loneliness. I hugged the demon.

"What the hell! Let me go!" He started to stab me many times. Then he stopped.

"I know how you feel and I have been lonely before I met Donghae. You don't have to be alone anymore." Then the demon gently pushed me away from him. He started to turn to human. Then he looked me sadly.

"I am sorry." He said and then he vanished. I lean on the wall. I don't have any strength on me anymore. My vision is blurring. Its hard to breath. Is this the end of mine? Well I can be with Donghae at least. I closed my eyes. Then I felt something warm touching my head. I opened my eyes and saw angel. My eyes got bigger.

"Please! Save Donghae! I will do anything for him!" I said to the angel. He looked Donghae and then me.

"Can you give your life to him?" The angel said.

"Yes! Just please let him live!" The angel patted my head and then smiled to me.

"Your wish will come true." Angel said to me and I closed my eyes. Thank god. I heard a familiar sound.

"Hyukjae!" Donghae shake me a little. I opened slowly my eyes.

"You idiot! I said not to get hurt!" He said to me. I looked him.

"Thank god you are alive." I said to him. Then everything went black. For a few minutes later. It was really bright around me. I saw angels coming. They were in front of me.

"You are a brave kid and for this we will be happy to make you a real angel." The biggest winged angel said. I looked him and then I felt wings coming on my back. Then I see the card. It started to burn away.

"What about Donghae?" I said to those angels.

"He is safe."

"Can I go back to him?" I asked. They looked each other and then one of them sigh.

"If its a must then go." I smiled to them. Then suddenly I was in front of a house. I get next to the door and knocked on it. Someone opened the door.

"Yes?" I saw it was Donghae. He looked me surprised too. Then he hugged me.

"You surprised me. Please don't leave me anymore." Donghae said to me.

"I won't." I said smiling and I hugged him back.

"Well well. It is Hyukjae." I looked behind me and saw Kyuhyun and Sungmin. I smiled to them.

"Glad to see you well too."

Sorry for any mistakes!! Thank you for reading, voting, supporting and liking about this!! Love you! <3<3<3<3