My works

Angel?

Then Hyukjae let go away from the necklace and card.

"Okay Donghae close your eyes and don't open them until I say so." I do what Sungmin said. Then I felt a little pain and that someone was pulling the arrow out. It was not so painful then I thought.

"Open your eyes." I opened and then I looked my arm. It was on the bandages and the necklace was on bandages.

"Sungmin what is this and how you know what to do?" I asked him and then he sigh.

"Its a secret between me and one person." I looked at the door and Kyuhyun was smiling there. I get up and go towards Kyuhyun.

"We need to talk in private now." He looked unsurprised at me. Like he knew I would say that.

We were at Kyuhyun room.

"How did my brother know everything this?" I asked Kyuhyun who looked me calmly.

"You weren't the only one who had been there." Kyuhyun said to me and I put my hand on my forehead.

"I shouldn't say anything more." Kyuhyun said and pushed me out of his room. Then he locked his room door when I was outside. I kicked the door.

"Why don't you tell me more! I want to know!" I didn't hear any answers. I get to pick Hyukjae from Sungmins room. Sungmin didn't look at me and I didn't look at him. I pick up the card. When I closed the door I squat and messed up my hair.

"This is so.. Aish!" Hyukjae come next to me and pat my back.

"You don't have to worry too much. Just relax!" Hyukjae said. We get to my room and I go to my bed. I breath slowly and Hyukjae was watching me. Then I heard the alarm from the city. I looked out from the window.

"What is that sound?" I looked Hyukjae.

"That was warning off something." I slowly walked to my door and opened it.

"Lets go. I have to go to work in the bakery now." Hyukjae helped me out and to the bakery. When we were there my boss smiled to me.

"My best worker." Boss looked really happy to see me. Like always.

"Donghaes other arm is hurt so he can't do any lifting with it." The boss looked Hyukjae and then me.

"Then you will have to help him." Hyukjae nodded. We got inside the bakery. I was making cupcakes for customers. They turned out well. I save two cupcakes for Hyukjae and me, but then I take one more for Sungmin.

Three hours has passed and I have to go to my another work. I took off the bakery suit and go deeper in the city with Hyukjae. I entered noodle shop where I am working. I put my chef clothes on. Hyukjae looked at me when I was starting to make food. I started to blush a little and my heart start to pound faster than before. Why again?

"Donghae make the noodles." one off the staffs said to me and I started. I put flour at the table and I took a some of dough. When I started to make noodle. Hyukjae was watching carefully. He looked amazed and shock how did the ball of dough began to be noodle. I smirked and felt really happy that Hyukjae was watching so amazed and it was kind off cute. But then my arm that had the bandage started to hurt really badly.

"Donghae you okay?" One off the staffs said to me. I try to pretend I was okay, but then the pain get worse.

"You gotta go to hospital now." Boss said to me and I nodded. My boss drive me to the hospital and Hyukjae was following of course. I get to the doctor and he looked me.

Did you like it? Sorry for mistakes!

Subscribe and comment! :3 <3