Black hair, red eyes and pale skin

Angel?

"Donghae!" I heard someone calling me. I slowly opened my eyes and saw Hyukjae next to me.

"You are awake now?" I said to him and he nodded to me smiling brightly. Oh yes. Today we will go somewhere he wants. I get up and wash my face. I started to brush my teeth and Hyukjae looked me smiling. It was a little awkward. When I had brush my teeth I started to change my clothes. When i saw Hyukjae sitting and looking at me I changed them quicker.

"Lets go then." He nodded and we get out of our house. That was weird that Kyuhyun didn't come and tease me. We walked to the park and Hyukjae looked the dogs. He get behind me when he saw big dogs. I am just relaxing for a while. Then I felt someone watching us. I looked behind me to the lonely tree. I saw a glance from behind the tree. I saw the persons eyes. It was red, blood red.

"I will go and get something to eat." Hyukjae said to me.

"I will go with you." I said standing up and walking next to him.

When we were at the shop Hyukjae run to look some sweets. I couldn't relax at all. I felt someone looking at us always. Since I saw that person on the park.

"Donghae! Can I have this?" I walked to Hyukjae and looked the strawberry milk he was holding. His smile was bright as sunlight and it cheer me up, well little. I smiled to him.

"Okay." I said to him patting his head. He looked the strawberry milk and then me.

"Lets go buy it." I said to him and he nodded. When we had buy it we go some other park. It was really quiet. We sit on the grass and Hyukjae drink his drink.

"What do you want to do next?" I looked Hyukjae.

"I have to think." Hyukjae said to me.

"I will go to bathroom now." I nodded to Hyukjae and he run to the nearest restaurant.

Hyukjae pov: I get inside the restaurant.

"Excuse me. Where is the bathroom?" I asked waitress. She pointed behind me and I thanked her. I get inside the bathroom. I looked the mirror. I saw myself at mirror black haired, red eyes and really pale skinned. I didn't smile at it. It terrify me out so I came out of the bathroom. When I looked around I saw in front of me a person. He looked me with his red scary eyes. I walked towards the exit, but then he grab my shoulder.

"I can smell you. You are that kid." He said with his husky voice. I looked him. His face wasn't a human face anymore.

"Let go!" I yelled to him and then he let me go quickly. I run out from the restaurant. I run to the park where Donghae is. I saw Donghae. I was going to yell his name, but then someone press a gun at my head.

"Make a sound and that guy dies too. Now be a good boy and come with me." The mans voice was so cold. I looked Donghae who sit and waited for me. Donghae.. I don't want you to hurt yourself because of me. Then Donghae...

Did you like it? Sorry for mistakes!

Subscribe and comment! :3 <3