Young man and a boy

Angel?

I looked around the house that had some text in the door. Here is too much houses. Then I saw a crow looking at me. I hold the card at my hand and then I put it in my pocket. I don't want anyone to steal it. The crow came down and transformed in to human. He had black messy hair and a strong stare.

"Excuse me, can you tell me where is a house that has text in the door?" I asked the man. He suddenly smiled.

"Coming here to save someone?" He asked to me.

"Yes.." I can't trust him yet. What if he will kill me. Then he looked around.

"What is it?" I asked and he shut my mouth with his hand. Then he grabbed my hand and pulled me with him. We hide in a really old house. Then a young boy appeared in front of me. He had bandage on his left eye and he looked like he was half something else than a human.

"Wookie what are you doing come inside quick!" The black haired guy said to him. He pulled the boy inside. The boy just stare at the wall.

"Good that you didn't go too far Wookie. If something happens to you I don't know what to do." The black haired guy said to the boy hugging him. Boys face was emotionless. Then the boy looked me.

"Why is that thing here?" The boy said pointing at me. Thing?! Thing?!

"Excuse me, but I am not that thing. I am a human and my name is Lee Donghae." Then the black haired guy shut my mouth again. He listened the wind and then he get away from me.

"What was that for?" I said to the black haired guy.

"You want to be killed, huh? I was just trying to save your !" He said to me and I was surprised about that. The boy draw something in the ground were was sand. The black haired guy get close to him and looked his drawing. I go look too. He draw a house. Why?

"Oh ! We have to go now!" The black haired guy yelled and he took the boy on his back. I followed them. Then for a few minutes we have go away from the house and it was destroyed suddenly.

"What the hell was that?!" I said panicking a little.

"Wookie can tell us when a house is going to be destroyed and many other things too. Aish, our hiding place.. Well we will find new one." I looked the black haired guy amazed. He is strong and isn't afraid of this place. I envy him.

"Yesung can I sleep?" The boy said to the black haired guy. He nodded smiling to the boy. He's name is Yesung and the boys Wookie. I hope I am not in trouble with them later on.

"If you want to go to that house that you search then you have to first stay alive." Yesung said to me. That was the last thing I wanted to hear.

"Come I find a new hiding place." Yesung said pointing at a little house. What can I do? I must follow them.

Did you like it? Sorry for mistakes!

Subscribe and comment! :3 <3