At home

Angel?

I better ask him something.

"Hyukjae. I have a question for you that I didn't want to ask right away to not make you feel uncomfortable." Hyukjae looked me.

"Okay." He said looking straight to my eyes.

"How or why did you fall from the sky?" Then he froze suddenly. He hold his head with his right hand. He's eyes got bigger and he was shaking a little.

"I.. I.." I saw him sweating a lot. Then he looked me scared.

"Is it that horrible?" I said to him and he looked away from me.

"I can't say it or they will do something bad to you too." Hyukjae said and I get close to him.

"What do you mean by they will do something bad to me too. Did they do to someone else you knew something too?" Hyukjae messed up his hair.

"I can't tell you. They did something horrible to everyone I told to."

"Calm down." Hyukjae looked me and then calmed down a little bit.

"Do you want something to drink? Coffee?" I said to Hyukjae. He didn't answer. Oh well I will take him to drink coffee.

At the cafe I ordered two coffees. I gave the other one to Hyukjae.

"Drink up." He looked the coffee and then me.

"I think I will pass." He said to me.

"Why? Just try a little bit." Then Hyukjae smelled the coffee and taste it a little. He made a really funny looking face and pushed the coffee to me.

"Do you want something sweet?" I asked and he looked me with a sparkling eyes.

"Strawberry milkshake, please." I smiled to him and ordered one. He drinker it really quickly.

"You must like it." He nodded to me. Suddenly waitress slipped and juice fell on Hyukjae.

"I am so sorry!" She said panicking. Hyukjae just smiled to her.

"Its okay. You don't have to apologize. It was an accident after all." I looked Hyukjae and the waitress who apologized him many times before she leave. I wiped Hyukjaes face.

"Geez. Lets go back." Hyukjae nodded to me and we headed back to our place.

At my house Hyukjae was taking a shower. I put some clothes next to the door and I go to my room. I sit at my bed and sigh. Why was he so afraid? I just want to know, but it could make him uncomfortable. I will then ask when its time. I pick up my brothers card that was in my pocket. Why he gave me this empty card? Then Hyukjae came in. He had changed to those clothes witch I have put next to the door.

"That card is empty, right?" Hyukjae looked the card and then me.

"Yes it is."

"Can I look at it."

"Sure." Hyukjae take the card and looked it. He's face looked surprised.

"What is it?" I asked him. The card started to change color to blood red. I looked shocked. Then Hyukjae touched his wet hair and drawed something to the card. I looked what he draw. First I didn't saw anything, but few minutes later I saw a scorpion symbol. The card turned back to white, but the symbol didn't disappear. The symbol was blood red. I take the card gently from Hyukjae, but then the symbol disappeared. Hyukjae shakes his head.

"What happened?" He looked me wondering.

"Oh yeah I only remembering touching that card and then everything went black." I looked him shocked.

"Don't you remember?"

Did you like it? Sorry for mistakes!

Subscribe and comment! :3 <3