At shop

Angel?

When Hyukjae have been treated I waited him to open his eyes. For five minutes he started to open his eyes gently. I smiled to him.

"Good morning sleeping beauty. Are you okay now?" He smiled to me and laughed a little. I touched his shaky hand.

"I am fine now." Then Sungmin came in.

"You were lucky. If I wasn't there then you would have died." Hyukjae get up slowly.

"Thank you so much." Sungmin then looked me.

"You, Donghae go out with Kyuhyun."

"Why~" I said to Sungmin and then he glared at me. I walked out of the room. Kyuhyun stand and waited for me. When he looked me he sigh.

"Lets go now." I followed him out to the shop. He looked around and think something. Well it looked like he was thinking something. Then he turned and looked me.

"Have you ever think your partner as a girl?" Kyuhyun suddenly said and I looked him confused.

"No. You?" I asked him unsure.

"Yes and its kind of funny and cute. You should think him as a girl at least once." Then I started to think Hyukjae with skirt and long hair. He would look really pretty. Then I get a little nose bleed. Kyuhyun smirked at me and then I covered my nose with my hand.

"You think. Was he good looking?" Kyuhyun said to me and I get a little nervous.

"What do you have to buy next?" I try to avoid his question.

"We don't need anything more. So how he looked like?" Kyuhyun didn't give up on the question. I was nervous really nervous. I sigh.

"He was pretty." I said shyly to Kyuhyun. He smirked at me again.

"You would be a perfect couple you know." I smiled awkwardly to Kyuhyun.

"I don't really know." Then Kyuhyun looked somewhere else. He's eyes get smaller.

"Get down." He said to me and I looked him.

"What?" I said calmly. Then Kyuhyun pushed my head down. I heard a bang.

"What the hell was that!?" I whispered to Kyuhyun.

"It was a gun from an enemy." My body froze a little while.

"Why they try to kill me now?" I asked Kyuhyun. He pulled me to a safety corner.

"As soon as they get rid of you the better. They think that." I was shocked. Kyuhyun wasn't joking he was serious now.

Did you like it? Sorry for mistakes!

Subscribe and comment! :3 <3