Sungmin and Hyukjae talking

Angel?

Hyukjae pov:

Sungmin looked me and then sit next to me. I yawned. Then he pulled my hair gently.

"You are a half angel right?" I froze from those words. I looked Sungmin smiling.

"What are you talking about?" I said to him and then he looked into my eyes.

"I see it from your face. You cannot lie to me." I bite my lower lip and trembled a little.

"Normally half angels can heal themself, but I see you are different and I see that you will have a chance to become an angel. A full blooded angel."

"How do you know these things?" I asked a little scared. Sungmin looked away.

"Someone really close friend of mine was the same as you, but he didn't make it and died." I squeeze my hand.

"Then why? Why I am not dead yet!" I asked Sungmin and then he looked me with his cold eyes.

"I don't know, but angels know why. Go ask them." I looked down.

"The problem is that I can't." Sungmin looked me amazed and then started to laugh.

"That's unusual. Oh well you will maybe know when its time." He get out of the room and I looked the ground.

Donghae pov:

I looked in front of us and saw a door. I run to the door and opened it. Kyuhyun followed me. I and him run back to the house. Sungmin opened the door to us and we get inside.

"They are following us." Kyuhyun said to Sungmin. Then Sungmin looked me.

"Be more careful next time you go out." I nodded to Sungmin. He didn't look angry or scared. He was calm. Why?

"I will go now." Sungmin said to us and we nodded to him. When Sungmin was away Kyuhyun turned around and looked me.

"Go where Hyukjae is." He slapped my back and smirked at me. It was a weird smirk.

"Okay then." I walked to the door. I knocked at it.

"Yes." Hyukjae said and I get inside. I looked Hyukjae who was not happy looking. I sit next to him and patted his head.

"What's wrong?" I said to him and Hyukjae looked me with sad eyes. My heart started to pound faster and faster. Card in my pocket started glowing a little. I pulled it out. Then it fly away from my hand. It get near to Hyukjae and when Hyukjae touched it begin to...

Did you like it? Sorry for mistakes!

Subscribe and comment! :3 <3