Kyuhyun is wounded

Angel?

"Take cover!" Kyuhyun yelled to us and Donghae run pulling me with him. We were far away from them, but I don't know if its still safe.

Kyuhyun pov:

The demon made a huge fire ball in his hand and throw that towards me. I straighten my hand forward. When the fire ball hit a strong wind blow my hair and moved my clothes back and forward. The fire was in minutes gone. I saw that the demon had wings and ugly ones.

"I will kill you today!" The demon said and started to fly. The lights shut down suddenly. I hold my breath for a while. Then I heard the demons wings sound. I get down and felt a strong wind blowing my hair again. He almost got me. Then I closed my eyes. I think some spells quickly, then I opened my eyes and I see the demon in front of me. I smirked to it and then it grab on my throat. He lifted me up.

"You fall for it~" I said and touched his arm. It started to froze. He let go of me and started to scream in pain. I covered my ears.

"Man that's noisy!" I said and then the demon looked me again. He wasn't happy well of course not. I was about to run, but then I felt something or someone holding my legs still. I looked down and saw little demons smirking at me, but when I was going to touch them I saw the demons claw coming closer to my left eye. I bend my back and he missed my eye. Then I touched the little demon and it started to burn. It let go of me and run in circles screaming. I run a little and begin to think what other spells I remember. Oh yeah the spell that I can make a fire a huge phoenix for a little while. Then I felt ground shaking under my feet. I looked down and saw the floor under me starting to crack. I jumped to right quickly and saw fire blowing up. My eyes got bigger. If that would hit me then I don't see Sungmin again.

"You little rabbit! Why don't you die already!" The demon said to me I grinned to him.

"Because I have a reason to get back." I looked where Hyukjae and Donghae were, but when I looked straight again I didn't saw that demon. I looked around and I didn't still saw him. I try to think were he could be. Then I heard sound from the ceiling I looked up and I didn't saw anything. Suddenly I felt a really sharp thing on my back. I looked behind me and saw that demon. He had stabbed me with his claw. He smiled evilly to me. I kicked him to the stomach and he backed away from me. I fall on my knees and suddenly lights turn on.

"Ow!" I said trying to not to move at all. If I move I would feel the pain. Then I saw someone running towards me.

Hyukjae pov:

"Donghae stay here, please. I will be fine." Donghae nodded to me and I started to run towards Kyuhyun. I saw that the demon had stabbed his back. I get next to Kyuhyun. He looked me surprised.

"Hyukjae?" He said unsurely. I nodded to him and then I looked his wound. It looked deep. Then I looked the demon.

"Oh what is it?" The demon said smirking to me. I put my hand on Kyuhyuns wound.

"You have to get to safe and quickly." Kyuhyun looked me.

"I don't want to move, but if its must then I will." I saw those little demons coming closer and closer to us. My wings started to glow brightly. The little demons back away from us. I carefully lift Kyuhyun up and bring him were Donghae was.

"Take care of him." I said to Donghae. I run away from those two. Its my turn to protect them! I glared the demon and he just smirked to me.

"So you chose to die." I breath in and out.

"I am going help them and I don't care if I die myself." The demon looked me and then he send little demons to attack me. I just had to kick those little demons. I didn't have to kick them hard at all. Then I saw Donghae running towards me.

"Hyukjae!" Donghae yelled. I looked him confused. Then Donghae pushed me down. I fall to the ground and when I looked at Donghae he was...

Did you like it? Sorry for mistakes!

Subscribe and comment! :3 <3