Gift for brother and a child

Angel?

"Can we go somewhere?" Hyukjae asked me and I nodded to him. I go to the kitchen and took my car keys there, then I realized that my car was with my friend, who promised to fix it. I sigh and go back to where Hyukjae was.

"Lets go." I said opening the door. He walked and looked around the place. He's eyes got bigger and he looked amazed.

"Come now." I said to him walking in front of him. He started to follow me. The bus came and I and Hyukjae got in. Hyukjae was careful about the bus. I pay both of us and we were sitting in front seat. The people came in like ants. It took a long time because some old peoples were so slow. When the bus finally moved Hyukjae grabbed my hand. He looked a little nervous.

We were in the town and there was really much people in the town. Hyukjae grabbed on to me really tightly. I walked straight to a gift shop. The paths was a bit slippery and I almost fell couple of times. I and Hyukjae looked around in the shop. Then I saw notebook that Sungmin has always watched when we go to this shop. I buy the notebook and new glasses for him. Then we headed back to our place, but then something stopped us. It was a woman who was looking for her child. She was panicking and I tried to calm her down. Then I saw Hyukjae going somewhere.

"Where are you going Hyukjae!" I yelled to him. Then I saw a child in the slippery road. A truck was driving towards the kid. The driver maybe didn't saw the kid. I started to run towards that kid.

"Kid get out of there!" I yelled to the kid. He was slipping and when he saw the truck he froze. Then I saw Hyukjae holding the kid and I closed my eyes. When I opened it the truck moved forward, but I didn't saw Hyukjae and the kid. No way! Don't tell me they had been hit by it! I looked around.

"Hyukjae! Answer me Hyukjae!" I yelled.

"Why are you yelling so loud?" I looked behind me and saw Hyukjae. He had the kid next to him. The kid was staring at him.

"Are you my guardian angel?" The kid said brightly. The mom came and hugged the kid tightly.

"Lets go home mom." The kid said to her mom and she nodded. She thank Hyukjae. Hyukjae smiled to her.

"Have a good day." Hyukjae waved to them. I am thinking how Hyukjae get behind me. Hmm... This is weird and mysterious.

Did you like it? Sorry for mistakes!

Subscribe and comment! :3 <3