He was so close!

Angel?

Heechul hold the crystal next to Hyukjae. It started to glow. Its light was so bright that I had to put my hand in front of my eyes. Then I heard a sigh. I put my hand away and looked what happened.

"Done." Heechul said throwing the crystal carelessly away without looking where he throw it.

"Anything else?" We looked Heechul.

"We need a hiding place." Yesung said to Heechul and he sigh.

"Okay. I will let you stay here if you do housework's." Heechul looked us evilly. Then he walked out of the room and we looked each other.

"We have to just do what he says." Yesung said and he bite his lower lip. I walked close to Hyukjae. I hold his hand.

"Wake up soon you sleeping beauty." I whispered to him. Yesung and Wookie leaved me with Hyukjae. I just stayed close to him. Hyukjaes hand moved. He slowly opened his round eyes.

"Where am I?" He looked around and then he looked me.

"In someone's house. The house owners name was Heechul." I said awkwardly. I avoided to make eye contact with him. Then I feel my cheeks turning to red. I turned around. I didn't want Hyukjae to see that I was blushing. I heard Hyukjae then sigh. I looked him.

"What is it?" He came close to my face and he was about 3 centimeters close. My heart started to pound fastly and hardly. I felt like my heart could jump out of my chest anytime. My started to get red again. My cheeks felt really hot and I began to fell hot everywhere.

"You have good looking eyes." Then he moved away from me. I felt in that time that I could breath again. I wiped my forehead with my shirt. Here is so hot. I fan myself with my hands. Then someone knocked the door.

"Food is ready." Wookies voice came from behind the door. Me and Hyukjae get up and we walked out from the room. Hyukjae go down slowly at the stairs. I followed him. The stairs were slippery. Then I missed one staircase and I fall forward.

"Hyukjae out of the way!" I said and he looked behind him. His eyes widen and in a blink off an eye I was in top of Hyukjae at the floor.

Did you like it? Sorry for mistakes!

Subscribe and comment! :3 <3