At hospital

Angel?

It begin to change form. It turned to wings. They looked cloudy and they where not big, but not little wings. They were on Hyukjaes back. I looked them amazed.

"I have never seen like this before. Sungmin!" I looked out of the door and saw Sungmin walking towards me. When Sungmin was in the room I pointed at the wings. Sungmin looked amazed first, but then he turned serious.

"So I was right." Sungmin said and looked Hyukjae.

"He is half angel." I looked Hyukjae.

"Half angel?" Hyukjae nodded. I pull him up.

"I don't care. As long as we are together." Hyukjae looked me amazed and happy. Sungmin smiled a little.

"He will be soon." I looked Sungmin.

"Soon what?" Sungmin get out of the room. I followed him with Hyukjae.

"What? What? Tell me." I jumped up and down in front of him.

"You will see." He says smiling. Sungmin get to his room and locked the door. I looked Hyukjae.

"What shall we do?" Hyukjae looked me with sparkly eyes.

"Strawberry ice cream!?" Hyukjae said to me. It was cute. I nodded to him, but when we was going to go out I felt the pain on my hand. The pain was harder to bear than before. I yelled from pain. Hyukjae panicked next to me and Kyuhyun run next to me. Sungmin was next to me too. My vision get black and I didn't hear anything.

"Donghae! Donghae!" I heard Hyukjaes voice next to me. I reach my hand towards the noise and then I felt Hyukjaes warm and soft hand.

"I am here Donghae don't worry!" He's voice made me forget the pain. I opened my eyes slowly. I saw that I was in the hospital. I felt really sleepy and weak. Hyukjae looked me worried. I just smiled to him tiredly.

"You are okay now?" Suho asked me and write something on paper at the same time. I get up slowly, but then Hyukjae stopped me from getting up.

"Don't push yourself too hard." He said looking really worried. I lay at the bed and touched Hyukjaes hand.

"I will leave you then." Suho said walking out from the room. Hyukjae looked my hand.

"I am so sorry that you had to bear that pain." I smiled to him.

"You don't have to be sorry. I was careless."

Did you like it? Sorry for mistakes!

Subscribe and comment! :3 <3