The scorpion symbol

Angel?

We were at the hiding place and we waited for something. I looked at Wookie and Yesung.

"What are we waiting for?" I asked them. Yesung looked me.

"We are waiting for the day to come. Its too dangerous to walk out there now." Yesung looked outside and he turned to a crow. Wookie layd down and closed he's eye. I just sit in the corner and waited for something. I guess for time to go quicker, but I fall asleep.

"Now get up. We don't have much time." Yesung said patting at my back. I got up.

"What time is it now? Night?" I asked sleepily from Yesung. He sigh. Then Wookie poked me forward. I looked him. Why is he poking me?

"Are you going to lead him now to the house?!" Yesung said surprised. I looked Wookie. He isn't bad after all. Maybe I can trust him. Then something was coming towards us. Yesung trip me and I fall to the ground. I looked the direction where Yesung was and then I saw a some kind of monster trying to bite him, but Yesung had something protecting him. What it was? I moved a little and saw a sword. Wow! He can use a sword! That's unfair. Wookie pushed me away from him. I looked at him, but then I saw two monsters coming towards him. Then he put away the bandage, but I didn't saw what was under that bandage. I only saw something coming from the ground. It looked like a demon wolf. The wolf did something really fast that I didn't see and the monsters where gone. Wookie put back the bandage quickly and Yesung put his sword back. The sword disappeared suddenly. I looked those two amazed.

"Lets go!" Yesung said and grabbed Wookies hand. I run behind them. Then I looked back and saw a huge cat following us. I try to keep calm. Yesung and Wookie runned really fast. I grab on to Yesungs shirt. This is too tiring. No wonder those two are so thin. They had runned in here so much. Then we saw a house. I squinted my eyes and saw that the door had text in it. I started to run faster and faster. Hyukjae here I come! Then Yesung stop me and pulled me away from the door quickly. The cat had luckily disappeared.

"Why are you stopping me?" I said to him.

"You have to find a nother way in. If you go straight away you will surely die." I guess he knows something better than me. Wookie looked me.

"Do you have something in your pocket?" I looked Wookie and pull out the card from my pocket. Yesung backed away.

"Its that card!" Wookie calmed him down. The scorpion symbol started to appear and it glowed. Wookie looked the symbol.

"The scorpions tail will show you how to get near your friend. Was his name Hyukjae?" I looked him shocked. How can he know Hyukjaes name and how he knows about this symbol and that what it can do.

Did you like it? Sorry for mistakes!

Subscribe and comment! :3 <3