Greeting

BABY WHO?

The next day, Jonghyun and Changhyun waited for Niel at the school gate anxiously. They were afraid Niel got into troubles that they wished won't happen. Suddenly, they saw him rushing while talking on the phone.

"Appa, I swear I fell asleep at Jonghyun's house. I told him to wake me after he is done with the excercise but it turned out that he slept too." Niel said while rubbing the back of his head.

"Hyung! Are you okay?"

Seeing Jonghyun and Changhyun, Niel hangs up. "Appa, I'm hanging up. I'm going to school. See you later." 

"We were so worried of you last night." Changhyun said feeling guilty.

"Why? Yea, I passed out but luckily there's this guy who helped me and brought me to a hotel and he paid it all. I guess that dude must be really nice. However, the coke yesterday tasted funny." Niel said and walks inside the school 

"Yah! Ahn Daniel!!! You left without me!" From behind he heard Byunghun's voice.

"Aish!! That chicken!" Niel runs away as Byunghun starts chasing him.

2013...

"Times up, please put down your pen. I'll start collecting the papers now." The teacher said.

Niel looks at Changhyun and Jonghyun at his left and smiles. "Its over!" Niel mimick his mouth.

They finally completes their high school. Finally, its over. After a depressing year of high school, finally the suicidal time of their life ends. To their surprise they acually survives high school. Two of their batch mate sadly comitted suicide because of the pressure.

After getting out from the school, Niel, Changhyun and Jonghyun make their way to the restaurant they went in 2008.

"Yah, its been a while. No, its been so long since we came here." Jonghyun said.

"Yah, remember last time Niel hyung went missing when we tried to look for him after he went back?"  Changhyun said.

"What are you guys so afraid of? I mean like, its not like I'm abducted by aliens." Niel said.

"Yeah, but you could have been kidnapped and maybe people would sell your organs. People are scary though." Changhyun said while taking a sip of his soju. 

Niel knows that day, his father won't be able to say anything. After all, after he turned 15, he became quiet rebelious. He always go out with Changhyun and Jonghyun during the weekends but today. This special day, he would like to go home when he feels like going. He would go out when he feels like going. He is now an adult.

It was 2 o'clock in the morning and the snow starts to fall and the temperature dropped alot. After drinking alot, Niel heads home. When he arrives at his home, he sees someone waiting infront of the house.

"Kid, you're missing?" Niel asked.

"Anyeonghaseyo, my name is Sung Jun." The boy said.

"And.. you are lost?" Niel asked. Niel search through his pockets for his wallets and took out a few notes. "Here, take this money and go back home. I'm giving you extra in case you're hungry. At this time around, all you can buy is snacks from the 24-hours shop okay? Cause that is all available in town." Niel continued

"But, I'm not lost." The boy said. "I asked some passerby, its the right address." 

"What?" Niel was surprised. "Whatever." Niel opens the gate.

However, when Niel was about to enter the house, the boy got in first. Niel pulls his collar forcing him to being pulled behind. Sung Jun gave him a mad expression but Niel care less about what he feels. This boy is trying to enter his house like, transpassing is so illegal in his father's life dictionary. 

"Yah, who do you think you are?" Niel glare at the boy.

"Your son." The boy smiles.

Niel's eyes widened. He quickly carry the boy with his weak arm and put him outside.Niel runs inside and locks the door.

"Niel-ah, what happened? You looked like you saw a ghost." His mom said.

"Yes, I think I just travelled through time. I think I just saw my children in the future." Niel said and shook his head. "Woah, I think I've been drinking alot."

"Do you want me to make you hangover soup?" Niel's mom asked.

"No, no. I mean. Yes I think I need some now."

Niel runs to his room and locks his door. He walks back and forth from the bed to his door. Was the boy real. Like, at this hour, it is a great time for ghost to come and haunt human being like. A great time. Niel is sweating. How can a boy comes and claimed himself as his own son. HE'S NOT EVEN MARRIED YET! WHAT THE HELL IS HAPPENING?

Suddenly, his mother knocks his door. "Niel-ah, can you look outside? There has been someone ringing the bell for the past 15 minutes. Can you go out and check? Who would be here at this hour and this time. The temperature is -18. How can anyone be outside?" 

Niel's mom starts to babble about something that is not even her concern. Tired of listening to the babbling, Niel quickly gets out from his room and runs down to check out whoever is outside. Although he knew that whatever Sung Jun was saying was a lie or whatever it is. Niel knew it's not true. As he opened the gates, there was no one. He looked on his right , left  there was no one. He looks at his left, yet there was no one. 

Niel knew that boy who came was playing some dirty joker. "Aish, that boy thinks its funny. He's lucky I didn't caught him for the second time. I would take him to the police station if I see him again." Niel said and starts scratching his itchy back.

As he was about to enter the house again, his legs felt something on the ground. He slowly turns around and look at the ground. It was a weird thing to found something like whatever she is seeing on the ground at 2 o'clock in the morning. A picnic basket. Who would go for a picnic at 2 am? However, Niel grabs the holder of the picnic basket and brought it inside his house.

"Why is this thing so heavy? What is inside?" Niel whined when he carried the basket into his house. 

Niel brought the basket to the kitchen and put in on the table and sighs. "Mom, you should go to sleep. Its already 3 o'clock in the morning. You should go to sleep." 

"Its okay, I am preparing for tomorrow's special breakfast. Uh, Niel-ah, who knocked the door?" Niel's mom asked.

"Someone left this picnic bas-" Niel was talking when suddenly the picnic basket opened and he sees Sung Jun. "Yah~" Niel pushes SungJun back into the basket. "Uhm, No. There was nothing." Niel runs to his room with the picnic basket. He locks the door and puts the basket infront of his bed.

Niel was so surprised and it was beyond his imagination. How can that kid be so slick, be so smart. Hiding in the picnic basket. Is the boy smart or Niel is a fool. Niel quickly open up the picnic basket and sit back on the floor waiting for the magical moment Sung Jun would pop out from the picnic basket.

However, after a minute of waiting, Sung Jun is yet to come out from the basket. Niel puts his arm around his legs. Hugging them. "Aish! Why is this punk taking too long to come out? YAH! COME OUT ALREADY, YOU PUNK!" Niel said while kicking the basket.

After a long stare at the pinic basket, Niel started to shrugged. "Did I saw a ghost just now?" Niel said wondering if Sung Jun was even real. Suddenly, the picnic basket opened and Niel's eyes widened and Sung Jun popped out. Niel's mouth opened wide in amazement.

"Ah! I was sleeping so quietly why did you disturb me!?" Sung Jun said.

"Yah! Are you an E.T!?" Niel yelled.

================================================================

So, this is their meeting~~ Sung Jun and Ahn Daniel!!! How do you guys like it? I hope its okay. Anyway, please do give me your feedback and subscribe and also... upvote this fanfic ^^