Persuaded to Give Up

BABY WHO?

Niel took Chorong's number just because she knew Jun long enough to know whatever he doesnt know. However, while Niel was on the way with Jun to a stationary store, he couldn't stop jumping into the conclusion saying that Chorong is Jun's biological mother. This time, Niel held Jun's hand while he walks so that Jun would not run away again. Jun pulled Niel's hands to alert him that the stationaries store are just accross the street because Niel couldnt stop day dreaming. 

"Oh, right. Cross the street. Sorry, I was. Thinking." Niel said. 

Niel hesitated with the fact that he wants to cross as fast as he could. So instead of holding Jun's hand, he lifted Jun. Jun's eyes met Niel's eyes in surprise. 

"What are you doing?" Jun asked. 

"Carrying you?" Niel said as he crossed the street.

Even after they crossed the street, Niel still carried Jun and he didn't put him down until they entered the stationaries shop. Niel checked out for the school bags and teh pencil box with Jun.

"What do you want to pick?" Niel asked.

"I like Pocoyo." Jun said innocently while Niel looked over the bags on the shelves.

"Pocoyo? Hmm, you watch Pocoyo?" Niel asked as he looked over the bags. "But they don't have any Pocoyo here." Niel shrugged. "Is there anything else that you like besides Pocoyo?" 

"When I was at the orphanage, the only cartoon I get to watch was Pocoyo. We have schedules to watch tv. So, the only show I get to watch is Pocoyo. I don't know others." Jun said as he looked at some other designs.

Niel looked at Jun and laughed. "Yah, your childhood ! Aish, what should I do with you?" Niel put down a bag that he picked. "I need to let you learn new things.Yah, for now, use this Pororo's bag. It makes no different Pocoyo or Pororo. Its still Po and Po." Niel said and took the bag to the counter. 

"Niel." Jun said.

Niel looked down at Jun. "Thank you." Jun said and smiled.

Niel paid and held Jun's hand. Niel brought Jun to a park near their condominium and bought him ice creams even though the weather is freezing. "Jun-ah, go and play." Niel said. "At least you need some fun. Rather than being stuck with me."

Niel watched Jun played while eating his ice creams. At least there was one thing that Jun liked about Niel. Even if he stain his school uniform, Niel didn't really make a fuss over it.  Niel played games with his phone and didn't even looked after Jun. Suddenly, a woman came to him. She wore high heels and somehow there was a stain on her shoe. It seems to look the same as Niel's ice cream. Niel tilt his head slowly and look at his ice creams. He slowly looked at the side and saw Jun running into the slides to hide. 

"Aish, you little wench." Niel cursed. 

Niel stood up and realize its her. 

"Kim Namjoo-shii." Niel said and froze. 

"Yes, and look at what you dear son did to my shoes." She said and flipped her hair. 

"Son? No. I mean ah, I guess he must have ran into you and dropped his ice creams." Niel doesnt even felt guilty. "Yah, Sung Jun! You, come here!" 

Jun came slowly with fear. Niel put his palm on Jun's head and pushed it to make him bow. "Apologize."  

However, Jun fought back and kicked Niel's leg. "Yah!! Sung Jun!!" Niel shouted. 

"I don't take apology from kids. I want your apology." Namjoo said. "Oh, and your father's contract lies in my hands." She reminded him to threaten Niel.

Niel glared at her and fixed his hair. "Yah, can't you differentiate between work and private life?" Niel said informally.

"Yah? Did you just 'YAH' at me?" Namjoo smirked. "I don't seperate work life and private life. To me, my life is working. Ah, and. You are not even an employee or even someone who has the rights to question me." She said. "We'll be seeing each other more often I supposed." Namjoo said. "Because I want to."

"WHY!?" Niel asked. This was the first time Niel actually felt threatened by a women. Her glare, her words, her life itself are a threat to him. She seemed very daring and fierce. 

"Because, I would to see what will you do. Will you give up and apologize or would you run and escape from a woman which I believe to be weaker than men." She said.

"THATS IT OLD WOMEN! THIS MEANS WAR!!" Niel screamed out his thought in his mind. He clenched his fist and looked at her. 

"Anyway, this was my favorite pair." She said and walked away.

Niel watched her entering the building and he quickly jumped and stomped the ground as hard as he can. "What kind of women talked to a guy like that!? Like what is she?! Wicked or something!?" Niel yelled.

"She's scary." Jun said as she watched Namjoo entered the building.

"You thought so right!? Aish!" Niel agreed with Jun.

When they arrived at their house, Niel was still unhappy with Namjoo. The fact that she was really cold and didn't even gave a smile.Instead she gave a daring smirk. What was that!? That was like a declaration of war. But the difference is that, Niel clearly showed his weakness and he knew he was going to lose. 

"Niel-ah~~" Jun called as he lied on the couch in boredom. "Niel-ah~~" He called again.

"Yah, are you really going to call me Niel?" Niel glared at Jun who was next to him as Niel sat on the floor.

"Uh." Jun nodded. "It would make you look younger" Jun said and sat properly. "I'm hungry." Jun said.

"No, Jun-ah. You are not supposed to be hungry in this kind of situation." Niel bit his lips. "You remembered that evil women just now?" Niel asked and he nodded.

"Why?" 

"She just declared war with us. Jun-ah, lets make your childhood a moment to remember. I promise." Niel said and put his forehead on Jun's. "Lets fight to our last drop of blood." Niel said. "First of all, we need to order food." 

----

The next day, after sending Jun to school, Niel went straight to Namjoo's office. Just because his father told him to work on the contract. He had to face the witch again. Niel wore a tidy smart tuxedo and he couldn't stop adoring himself whenever he sees his reflection on mirrors, windows or even water.

"Oh, Ahn Daniel. You are very the berry cool today. The hair, the suit. Ah, I could attract every women by just snapping mu fingers." He said and danced his way into the Hotel where Namjoo worked at. He entered the front room office and arrived at the receptionist. 

"How may I help you?" 

"Erm, Ahn Eco Group arranged a meeting with Miss Kim Namjoo. I'm a representative." Niel said.

"Ah, yed. Miss Namjoo is inside. You may enter." She smiled.

As Niel opened the door, she saw Namjoo sitting on the work table and looked so damn serious. She tilted her head and looked at Niel perfectly dressed in a suit. She lift hr eyebrow.

"You came to see me?" She asked.

"Of course! I just came to tell you that I won't run away. In fact, I will be meeting you alot too." Niel said. "But, I came here to discuss with you about the contract." Niel said and smiled awkwardly.

Namjoo stood up and walked away from her desk. She sat on the couch. "Have a seat."

Niel took a seat and took out all the pamphletes and the papers he needs to explained to make her agree on the contract. So that they could continue with making an Eco Park with her hotel management as a tourist attraction and Namjoo laughed.

"I don't need these things." She said. "I know whatever it is that you are going to show me. The same thing I saw in the meeting." 

Niel's heart was boiling of anger but he held it in. He didn't want to make a fuss of it and ended up humiliating his father. 

"If thats so, why don't you agree on it?" Niel asked.

"Its nothing of an attraction." Namjoo said. "Seriously? Eco Flower Park at my hotel? People won't visit the park. They won't." She assured him that whatever he did wasn't good enough to please her.

"You think I'm joking?" Niel asked.

"No. I just don't think its profitable. So, Ahn Daniel shii, you have 2 options. Wether you go back and tell your dad that I am not going to agree and that he should give up or you keep on coming and face countless rejections." Namejoo walked to her desk. "She hand gestured towards the door to tell him to leave. "Ah, and by the way. You are not even an employee at your father's company. Why should you be here talking to me as a neighbor?" Namjoo asked. 

Niel was stunned and speechless with her harsh words. It was as if she doesnt even have a little bit of sorry. She just threw all the hates, all the ugly thoughts to him without even thinking. Niel stood up and left the office. He was feeling bad for himself, bad for his father and bad for the company. Why did she brought up everything? She clearly hated him. That was the reason why she won't sign the contract.

=======================================================

Soooooo how was it??? I am very sorry for making you guys wait for me. I just got back from my holiday~ woohoo~ i went to High Kick in Seoul and it was awesome hahahhaha... and yea, hope you guys like the update.

Do comment me, cause i really wanna know what you guys think of it. Subscribe to my new readers and please do click the upvote story~~ ^^

Thank you!~~~