Give Me a Chance

BABY WHO?

Niel went home knowing that his neighbor is somehow the lady that didn't want to invest in his father's project. Then, Niel thought how hard would it be to actually persuade a lady. Especially when that lady seem so lonely. There's only one reason on why she act so cold and cruel. Niel nodded his head in agreement with his thoughts. Its because the woman is longing for a man's love. Women in their late 20s are usually very grumpy, Niel thought because some of them are still single and that makes Kim Namjoo one of them. 

"Where are we going?" Jun asked. 

"Buy you some stationaries. I thought you need it. So, we're going to the stationary store!" Niel said happily.

"Thats it?" Jun asked.

"What? What else do you want? You didn't think what I said buying you an expensive pencil case true?" Niel asked in curiousity and Jun sulked. "Yah, I am not rich! My father is." Niel said and sat back.

Jun looked into Niel's eyes and sighed. "As expected, you and your lies." 

"At least it made you stopped crying." Niel said and close his eyes.

"You know nothing." Jun said. 

Jun was actually mad with the fact that Niel was acting so careless. He realized that Niel fell asleep and he rest his head at the window. So, as they arrived at one stop, Jun went at a stop he was unsure of. As long as he was away from Niel's sight. He ran away from the bus stop as soon as they bus stopped. 

"I hate you!" Jun shouted.

Jun was wandering around the streets. He realized that the place he stopped by was full with expensive shopping place. Everyone was dressed prettily. There were alot of people gathering here and there, from afar across the streets, he could see some live bands by the streets. He thought this must be the heart of teenagers in Seoul. However, it is a place that he would never imagine of, a place flooded with teenagers could be the most dangerous place to be in. 

"Where should I go?" Jun asked himself.

He wandered around and saw some odaeng stall. He stood there for the last 5 minutes admiring the smell of odaeng in the cold weather. The old lady selling the odaeng felt guilty and offered him some food.

"Ei, young boy. You don't have any money?" The ahjumma asked him.

"No, I don't even have any money." He said. "The smell is nice though." Jun did and aegyo on purpose to get food for free.

"Here, come closer to me, so that you can feel the heater." The woman said offering him the hot cakes. "Its warm isn't it?" The woman asked.

"Um! Really warm!" Jun said while enjoying the heat after a long time walking the streets.

"Why are you wandering around here, young boy?" That woman asked. "This place is very dangerous! You might get kidnapped and sell for organs!" The woman said and made Jun scared.However he acted like he didn't even care.

"I came here alone. Later I will go home back on my own." He said and continue eating. "Do you have your parents' phone number? I will call them for you." The ahjumma asked.

As soon as she asked him his parents' phone number he put down his food and stared at the empty wall infront of him. If only he had one real one who acted like one, he would have remembered the number. But its because he have none. He smiled wearily and lied. "I forgot!" He laughed fakely.

After eating for free, he thanked the nice ahjumma and walked away. The moment he walked away, he remembered the ahjumma told him that the place is very dangerous. The image he saw just now seems to change, everything seems dark to him just because he got scared. Suddenly he he felt as though the side walks were packed with too many teenagers. So many people. He was scared. He hoped there would be someone who would held his hand and guided him and tell him that there's nothing to worry about.

----

"Oh my God! I fell asleep!" Niel said as he yawned. "Jun-ah, which stop are we at?" Niel asked as he felt like sleeping again. However Jun wasn't picking up. "Jun-ah, where are we?" He asked again. "Jun-ah?" Niel opened his eyes and looked at the seat next to him. It was empty.

Niel stood up and started checking all the seats in the bus. He went from the back seat to the driver again and again and he started to sweat alot. 

"Sung Jun, where the hell are you?" He asked himself. He went to the driver. "Did you see any toddler, around this tall and small going down the bus just now!?" Niel panicked.

"How should I know? He could have went down from the back door." The driver said as he stopped. Niel realizes he missed 3 stops. Niel quickly went down the bus and started to look around. He messed his hair in confusion. "Where did you go?" 

Niel ran around to look for Jun. He ran back to all the bus stops he missed. He looked around. But how should he look around in this bug city!? He started to panick. His heartbeat increased. 

"Jun-ah!!" He called out Jun's name in public. "SUNG JUN!" He shouted again.

"Excuse me, have you seen any boy this short and really small, wearing a kingdergarten uniform anywhere?" Niel explain to random people. What makes it worse, he doesn't have any picture of Jun in his handphone. Nothing at all to trace him.

"JUN-AH!" Niel shouted and look around the pedestrians who doesnt even seems to care and helped him. Slowly he pants tirelessly and continue to look for Jun.

----

"Sung Jun!!" A voice called out for Jun.

As Jun turned his head around and see a figure he knows well, he started to cry in fear and didn't stop. Jun, as usual have alot of tears to cry for. He hugged the person that called him and continued crying again.

"Noona!" He cried out again.

"Yah, Sung Jun what are you doing here?! Oh my God! Thank God I was here! Were you lost?" She asked and wiped the tears Jun was shedding. "Aw, Junnie, don't cry, noona got you. You don't have to be afraid of anything." She said.

"Chorong Noona!!" He cried again.

"Shhh, its okay. Its okay. I got you." Chorong hugged him tightly and she can clearly feel how scared Jun was to roam the streets alone. She cried along Jun. "Noona missed you alot! I went to the orphanage and they said you went your father's place. Was it true?" 

Jun nodded his head. "But, he's not my father." Jun wiped his tears away.

"Oh, really? Do you want me to take you back there?" Chorong asked.

"No! I don't."

"Jun-ah, don't tell me your father left you alone here!" Chorong asked worriedly.

Jun kept quiet. 

"Jun-ah, spill the beans now." Chorong said.

"We rode a bus together." Jun confessed. "I was made at him for lying."

"So you got down on your own without him!? What about your father?!" 

"He was asleep." Jun had his head down.

"Yah! Sung Jun!! Do you know what you did!?" Chorong got upset. "Aish, but I know this is not the right time to be mad at you. Come, let noona take you somewhere to eat ice cream together." 

Chorong was a person who Jun knew eversince he was a younger. She would come by during weekends and bring him homecooked food made just for Jun. Somehow, she was someone really special to Jun. She doesn't know why, but Chorong is a really nice person who would always care for him. When the others kid at the orphanage gets something he doesn't he would be sad and Chorong would alwayd be there and told him that everything would be alright. Eversince he was young, whenever Christmas comes, Chorong would always give him presents and he has been receiving presents from Chorong only, all his life. Chorong was someone special to Jun.

"Yah, Jun-ah. How could you totally forget about me and left without any words!?" Chorong asked when she fed Jun with ice cream.

"I wanted to!"Jun started playing with the decoration on the tables."But,I was busy." 

He made Chorong laughed. "Fine, businessman, I know you are so busy." Chorong laughed.

---

Niel walked slowly with fading hopes of finging Jun. He doesn't know why, he should have been happy that Jun finally disappear from his sight but he felt really worried and scared. He was afraid someone would kidnap Jun or something bad happened to him. Every single possibility worried him and made him scared. He didn't know how far he ran just now, but he just now he had to go the other way round because Jun stopped by at the stops before the one he got down. 

"Sung Jun, where on Earth are you?" Niel looked up to the sky and realize that the snow was falling. "This is really a bad day to snow."

Niel walked by an ice cream shop and he happened to looked to inside and he saw a familiar hair. He ran inside the ice cream shop and let out a breath of relieved. He walked weakly towards Jun.

"SUNG JUN!" Niel pulled Jun from his seat. "WHERE THE HELL DID YOU GO!? DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH I RAN TO LOOK FOR YOU!?" Niel knelt down to meet Jun's eyes and he glared and held Jun's shoulder strongly.

Jun remained silent.

"ANSWER ME!" Niel yelled.

"Excuse me?" Chorong asked.

Niel pushed Jun behind him mischievously. "Who are you?" He asked nervously.

"I think thats a question for you. Who are you?" Chorong asked. "Look, he's still in shock after getting lost. You can't just scold him.I am Park Chorong by the way. I've known him eversince he was young." Chorong said offering Niel a handshake.

"He knew Jun eversince he was young?" Niel asked himself ."Could she be?" Who cares he thought. 

Jun cried again when Niel looked into his eyes and Niel felt wronged for scolding him. Slowly, Niel pulled Jun closer to him and hug that little man.

"Don't do it you rascal." Niel said as Jun hugged him. "I.." He had a hard time saying what he really felt. "I was really worried of you." Niel said and hugged him tightly.

"Ah, you must be Junnnie's dad."

"No, I am not!" Niel defended himself and broke off the hug and stood up in protest.

Chorong was taken back. "Woah, I mean I am sure you are Ahn Daniel. Jun told me everything about you."

"And?" Niel asked.

"The real reason why he looked for you." Chorong said.

Somehow she seems suspiciously aware of everything about Jun. Could she be? But who the hell is she? He don't even know her. Niel has never met her before.Not even once. He tried to recall her face but he failed. How can she know Jun too well? Jun is not even a kid who get along easily. He looked into Chorong's eyes with suspicion

 

==============================

Hello Hello~~~

so how do you like Jun's short run away plan?? LOL it didn't go as he planned it would but at least he met Chorong!!^^b

To new subscribers~ Hello~~~ and do subscribe to know more!

Do comment! Cause i really hope to know more about how you like the story!^^ and do click upvote!