Big Surprise

BABY WHO?

Niel goes to his father's office because he knew, he had to. He would be dead if he didn't. As usual, all he can think of was apologizing and thinking how to get money since he failed to convinced Namjoo to sign the agreement. Niel was already prepared to get beaten, or to get scolded, humiliated and all the worst thing he could think of. He sent Jun to school and went on his way to his father's office. 

He arrived at the door and he saw his father's clerk, Jooyoung. A 30 years old man smirking at him like he was gay. Niel greeted him and suddenly, the clerk held his shoulder. 

"I'm just anticipating what will happen next." The clerk said.

By the way, Niel hated Jooyoung so much because when he was younger, his father would always compare hi to Jooyoung saying that Jooyoung works really hard and he was smart unlike Niel who was lazy and all those negative stuffs. Niel was tired of thinking that his father don't even love him. He gave Jooyoung an awkward smile and was ready for his death. 

"You." His father said and approach him.

"I know. I know. I thought I can do it. I am sorry for you for having a loser as a-" Niel wanted to finish his words but his father hugged him instead.

"I have never felt so proud of you." His father smiled. 

"What? I blew off the contract. It's done. She's never going to sign it." Niel felt guilty.

"She just came in earlier this morning and made the agreement with me. What are you talking about?" 

"SHE DID?!" Niel screamed. "SHE DID!!! BLESS YOU. OH MY GOD!" Niel screamed and hug his father. 

"And, Daniel. Extra allowance for you. for the next 3 months." Niel listened to his father as he was about to run out from his office. 

He was extremely happy that he ran out and couldn't think of anything else besides how his plans worked on Namjoo. Guess he finally found her weak point or maybe she was just testing him.Niel never felt like he accomplished anything in his life and yes, this was the first time his father told him that he's proud of Niel. He called Changhyun and Jonghyun out for some drinks at the Zoo Cafe just to make him feel alot better than he already is.

"So, why are you buying us foods?" Changhyun asks as he takes a bit of his cake.

"Oh, for fun. I don't know." Niel said and smiles. "What are you guys up to these days?" 

"I just quit from SM." Changhyun said. "I need to find other part-time jobs or, maybe I just want to sit at home and be lazy."

"and gain weight." Jonghyun added and make Changhyun gave him the 'glare'. 

"Better than you, you spent your time clubbing." Changhyun said and . 

"Oh! Sorry I am late!" Byunghun said as he sees Changhyun and Jonghyun. He pushed their heads and laughed. "Oh? Little kiddos are here!" 

"Out of all hyung I have ever met, I hate you the most." Jonghyun looked away. 

Byunghun took some time to think and laughed. "Well, wow. I hate you too." Byunghun looked away and glared at Changhyun to scare him of. "What are you looking at, brat?!" Byunghun kicked Changhyun's legs.

"No, erm. I wasn't looking at anything."

"Guys please, Byunghun is all acting up infront of you because he's weak in front of everyone else." Niel said. 

"So, why did you thought of treating us all some food?" Byunghun asked. 

"I did it." Niel said. "I freaking made that woman sign the agreement!" Niel shouted and posed like a great warrior. 

"Oh?! The amazing woman you talked about?" Jonghyun asked. 

"How?" Changhyun asked 

"Thanks to you, Lee Byunghun. Thanks to you." He said to Byunghun. 

"Me?" 

"If you didn't show me the gardens, I wouldn't have done it." Niel said happily. 

He was so happy that day and didn't expect anything to actually turned his day upside down until he receive a call from an unknown number. He was laughing at the others but as he answers the phone, his smile faded. He picked Jun from his school and went to the cat cafe in Myeongdong. He met a woman at the cafe. Jun was busy playing with cats at the other side of the cafe. 

"Thank you for lending your time for me, Mr Ahn Daniel. I am Seo Hoyeon. I am an officer for the welfare centre. I was informed by Jun's orphanage that he went to look out for you." The woman said. 

"Erm, yes. He did." 

"You see, to adopt a child, you need procedures and for Jun's case, you have already broke some of the procedures." She clears . "If you are taking an adoption for Jun, you will have to go through few steps. From filling in the forms to interviews. Since you are very young. You might have to go for interview. Having Jun living like this is a worrisome." 

"I'm not adopting him." Niel rejected her. 

"I did heard that Jun said you were his father." 

"I am not! How can I have a child at this age. I don't know which woman sent him to the orphanage and claimed the baby as mine! I am still a !" Niel felt a bit angry.

"If you say so, Mr Ahn Daniel, I'm afraid you can't keep him. You are neither his biological parent or even a guardian to him. Without going through procedures, Jun still belongs to the orphanage he came from. If one day, the orphanage tend to take him away from you without your permission, you have no rights to stop them."  She said worrying about Jun.

Niel was speechless. He had the looks clearly shown on his face that he was worried. He was not ready to adopt or even tell that Jun is his son. He hated the feelings but he just didn't want to put Jun back to where he belong. He turned around and looked at Jun playing with the cats. He felt guilty. 

"Can you give me 3 more months?" Niel ask. 

"Why would you want 3 months?" 

"I have a lot to think." Niel said. 

"3 more months it is. I will contact you from time to time to make sure Sung Jun is in perfect shape. Thank you. Until we meet again." Niel shook her hands and she left the cafe. 

Niel had a long time thinking about Jun. Thinking about the mistakes. Why did he even took Jun. But, he didn't felt like it was a mistake. As he was thinking suddenly someone he knew enters the cafe. Kim Namjoo. 

"Oh? Namjoo-sshi!" Niel snapped out from his serious thoughts and smiles as he sees Namjoo.

Namjoo remained calm and look at Niel. "I assume you have already know judging from your excitement. Don't get me wrong. I have always thought of having the garden. I just wanted you to work harder." She said. 

Niel wanted to laugh because she is still trying to keep her dignity higher than Niel's but instead Niel smiled. "Thank you. Why are you here?" 

Namjoo walks towards a cat name "Pudung" and played with her. "I have always been a cat lover but I hate the mess they would create if I were to have them as pets. So I come here just to play with it." 

Niel shrugged. "I think you need a cat. You're lonely. Don't you wish for a company sometimes? I mean, other girls would go on a Friday Night clubbing or maybe Girls Night Out but I have never seen you in other outfits besides formal clothes. Maybe you are thinking life a bit too seriously." Niel didn't know he crossed the line of judging her life and only stopped when she stood up and gave him a glare. 

"Did I say too much?" Niel asked. 

"Yes and I want to cut your lips so that I won't ever see it open again." Namjoo said. She saw Jun and realized that Jun really like cats but he was holding them wrongly. 

She walked up to Jun and bend down. She took the kitten from Jun nicely and taught him how to hold the kitten the right way. "Sung Jun," She said asking for the cat. "You might make the little kitten uncomfortable if you are holding it like that and maybe it might scratch you with its claws." She said positioning Jun's hand to teach him how to hold kittens the right way. She took the kitten and gave it to Jun. "That is how you hold a kitten." She said.

She wanted to smile. She really felt like smiling but something hold her back. She got up and left Jun to buy some coffee. 

"Erm, I guess I'll see you later. I don't know." Niel said as she walked by him and ignored him. "If I want to meet you again." Niel laughed alone. "Yah, Sung Jun!! Let's go home!" 

==========================================================================

Hi!~~ So I updated the chapter !!! How do you guys like it?? Have any of you guys been to a cat cafe before? I have never been there but I saw the cafe when I was at Myeongdong. I wanted to go in but lol idk why I didn't. 

Anyway~ Do comment and click the upvote button!!^^