3 Months

BABY WHO?

Niel walked with Jun thinking about so many things he has in mind. First, the fact that he will be meeting namjoo alot more than usual since now, they're bascially working together and also the thing that hasn't stop playing in his mind was Jun. 3 months, why did he asked for 3 months, why did he need 3 months. He knew he won't keep Jun for long and 3 months is enough to make Jun longs for him even more. He will abandon Jun. He knew sooner or later he would. To Niel, he's just too young to have a kid, too young to think of these kind of things. He is not a father. He keeps on stressing out the fact in his thoughts. He flinched and looked at Jun as he walks holding Niel's hand. 

"Yah, Jun-ah. I have some serious question I need to ask you." Niel bend down to reach Jun's eye level. His face is serious but Jun started laughing. "Yah, why the hell are you laughing? I'm being so damn serious right now."

"Because you're trying to be serious. It's funny." Jun laughed. 

"You, came to me all of sudden. Like a corn popping into a popcorn. Exactly like that. I, just want to know..." Niel hesitated but he wanted to know even if it might hurt Jun. "how are you so sure that I am your father. There could be so many other peopls in this world and you are claiming me as your father." 

"I just know it." Jun said. "My heart tells me so." Jun said and walks away. 

Niel sighed and felt burdened. On their way back home, Niel bought Jun candies and made Jun kept it in his tiny pockets himself because being the Niel he has always been, he doesn't bother to keep things safe. He's just too lazy to do so. As they reach their condominium, Namjoo was there talking to the guard. Jun runs into the condominium without Niel just because he's excited for school the next day that he dropped his candy. Namjoo picked up the candy and called Jun. 

"Jun-ah" Namjoo called and Jun's expressions changed drastically as he has always been afraid of her. Namjoo holds Jun's hand and looks into his eyes and her smile slowly fades. 

"Why?" Jun asks her. 

"You dropped your candies. Make sure to take a good care of it and also, eating too much candies are bad for your teeth." She said as she holds Jun's hand and couldn't stop staring at Jun's eyes. 

"Thank you." Jun bowed and frown in fear. "Why are you looking at me like that?" 

Namjoo quickly get to her senses and smiled. "Nothing." She confessed. "Your eyes are just too beautiful." She smiled. 

Namjoo quickly gets into the lift and left Jun alone. She seemed to rush to stay away from Jun all of a sudden. She bit her nails and felt nervous. There are something about her. She used to be someone different. She was someone who was completely opposite from what she is now. Something changed her. She runs out from the lift as she reaches her floor and rushed to get her door to unlock. She ran into the house and went straight towards the toilet. She turn on the water tap and washes her face with the cold water. She breathe in deeply. She looked into the mirror and breathed out. The moment she came out from the toilet, somone was ringing her doorbell aggressively. 

"I'M COMING ! I'M COMING!" Namjoo yelled and opened the door. 

"Please help me. Like, just. Take care of Jun for 3 days maybe? Please! Please ! I am so sorry." Niel pushed Jun into Namjoo's house and shove her with Jun's stuffs while Jun cries his heart out because he needs to stay with a very scary woman. 

"Don't leave!" Jun cried as he tried to reach out for Niel. 

"Behave okay? I'll take you back after 3 days. I promise. I won't abandoned you. Especially not with her but for now, I have to. I'm sorry." Niel wanted to just leave but, he felt that he needed to do more so he bend down and hugged Jun. "Don't worry." 

"What the hell?" Namjoo was stunned as she Niel walked away and close the door. She looked down at Jun who was crying so loudly. 

Namjoo had to look after Jun for 3 days and how is it possible for her. What actually happened was, Niel's father got into a fight with his mother and was afraid to come back home. 

-20 minutes earlier-

*Phone rings -MR. AHN-* 

"Hello?" 

"Niel-ah, c-can I sleep over at your house for a few night?" His father's voice was deep. A deep embarassed voice. 

"Did you guys fight? Aish, I don't get you. You act all man with me and your workers but with mom, you're just... a coward." Niel said not realizing that sleeping over means, Jun needs to hide. 

"Are you questioning me right now?" His father sounded serious enough to get him killed. 

"No, no. I was just joking. You're always a man to me." Niel laughed. "Oh wait!" Niel realized. "Dad, I gotta go!" Niel runs into the house and quickly packs Jun's stuffs. 

"Why are you rushing?" Jun asked. 

"Jun-ah. I'm really sorry but you need to stay somewhere else for a few days. I'll pack you all your things. AISHHH I just don't have the time to take you far. I'm sorry Jun but can you stay with Namjoo for a few days?" 

Jun started crying because he thought Niel is abandoning him. "No! Sung Joon! Don't cry! Do not! Look, I am not abandoning you. My father is coming over and HE CANNOT know you are living here! Or else, you'll die, I'll die, we'll all die! Plus, with his mood right now, he could cut us into pieces!" Jun continues to cry. 

----

"Sung Jun, can you stop crying?" Namjoo was already having a headache. It's only 8 minutes since Niel left and Jun is still crying. In the end, Namjoo hugged Jun. 

"You love him so much, don't you? He won't leave you. He promised you didn't he. Now, trust me. Although, Niel has always been a jerk, I'm pretty sure he is a man of his words. Now, if you can please stop crying. Okay?" Namjoo said nicely and eventually Jun stopped crying. "Now, that's really kind of you. What do you want to eat? I can cook for you."

While Namjoo was busy cooking, Jun watched her every moves, how she chops, how she prepares the dishes. It fascinates him but he has always wondered how she lived alone. 

"Don't you get lonely?" Jun asked. 

"No, I dont. I'm used to this kind of life." Namjoo's answer was simple and short. 

"Can we talk?"

"I'm not good with conversation with kids. You can just ask me questions and I will answer." Namjoo said being cold.towards Jun. 

"Erm, what is the happiest moment?" Jun asked. "Mine was when I received my first birthday present ever at the orphanage!" Jun said excitedly. However, Namjoo was surprised to receive that question. She recalled the happiest moment in her life and left her to froze without any answers but she manage to manipulate her answer. 

"When I receive a gift." Being the kid, Jun is, he simply understand it as when she receives a present. 

"Then, what is your saddest day in your life?" He asked curiously. 

Namjoo stop chopping to wipe her tears away and again, manipulate her answer. "Also, when I receive the same gift during my happiest moment in my life." Namjoo sounded bitter. "It doesn't matter which is your most favorite moments in life, it matters you don't do stuffs you would regret. But, you're still too young to think about it. Here, have a nice meal." Namjoo smiled.

==================================================

Firstly, I am really sorry for a long hiatus, i was... surprisingly alot busier than i expected to be >< and i was out of ideas~~ >< im sorry ! and also... i've starting giving hints^^