Better be Prepared

BABY WHO?

Since its weekend, Niel thought maybe, he should bring Jun to some places Well, he's just a kid and he knew it would be really bad if Niel would be the cause to Jun's sad childhood memories. He called Byunghun just to hang out with him. He was afraid and felt really awkward going alone with Jun. Although, Jun is Byunghun's worst nightmare, Jun is still, the kind of kid that would make a crazy mess but also, leaves a deep impression to people. 

Byunghun arrived at the theme park that Niel planned to go earlier than Niel did. Jun was having problems waking up. He was, very grumpy. Jun started crying the moment Niel woke him up, cried when Niel gave him a bathe and literally refuse to eat breakfast. 

"There are just so many reasons to hate you. I don't even know where to start. There would be way too much things on my Hate List for you."Niel said while walking with Jun. He held Jun's hands just to be sure he won't run away or cause any troubles. As they were coming out from the subway, Jun sat on the floor refused to walk. 

"I'm sleepy."

"Yah! You can't sit on the floor! Get up!" Niel tried to pull him up but he refused to. "Yah! Sung Jun-ah!!" Niel was boiling up with anger. 

Jun was being stubborn at the wrong place on the wrong time. He was obviously trying to give Jun some happy memories but Jun was messing it up.

"I have no strength to walk." Jun said and looked so sleepy.

Niel wanted to scold him more but, he felt sorry looking at Jun's tired face. Although, Niel was the one who should be getting mad at him.

"Do you want me to carry you?" Niel asked and Jun nodded sleepily. 

Niel carried Jun all the way until they reached the theme park while Jun fell asleep. Jun rest his head on Niel's shoulder and slept soundly. Some girls walking next to Niel was impressed of how Niel was so passionate towards his 'brother' as what they thought Niel and Jun was. However, Niel too don't even know what kind of relationship do they have. When Niel arrived, Byunghun's face was already grumpy and he started yelling from afar.

"YAH AHN DANIEL! WHAT IS THIS A JOKE!? I WAITED AN HOUR FOR YOU!" Byunghun yelled and saw Jun sleeping. "Oh? Jun is sleeping?"

"He was the reason why I am late. I don't know why but he got grumpy and cried and sulked. I don't know. It was tiring." Niel complained. 

Byunghun woke Jun up and greeted him. 

"Sung Jun-ah~ Remember me?"Byunghun asked. 

"Annoying hyung?" He asked. As he opened his eyes, he realized that he was at a theme park and he was immidiately wide awake. "Wahhh! Are we here to play?" He got down from Niel and jumps excitedly

"Of course we are. And you were all grumpy just now." Niel rolled his eyes. 

"Lets go!!!!" Jun pulled Niel's hand and ran. 

Niel didn't really played since he came for Jun. Byunghun too, was there just to accompany Niel. Jun was laughing alot. It was his first time hanging out and having fun like that. Niel was just looking at him. Somehow, kids tends to leave a smile on his face especially when Jun smiles. Niel think its cute but he won't ever deny Jun is a pain in the . 

"Yah, you're not recording this?" Byunghun asked. 

"Why should I?" Niel asked. 

"I don't know, maybe one day you would want to watch it again." Byunghun was eating having a bite of his ice cream. "You know, I don't know how long Jun will stay with you but I gotta say, my instinct says it would be long." 

Niel hesitated but somehow, slowly took out his phone and starts to record Jun who's having an extremely happy time. "Yah,kid! Jun-ah!" Niel shouted and Jun waved at the camera. Byunghun was eyeing on Niel and slowly without even realizing it, a smile was formed on Niel's face. Byunghun smirked knowing that Niel is slowly starting to have his heart attached to Jun. 

"Yah, so what about Kim Namjoo? How would you persuade her?" Byunghun asked. 

"Well, your plan to make her fall in love is VERY challenging. I tried leaving a milk at her door and I got caught and she was clearly making fun of me. I can't even have her sign the contracts and I am expecting her to fall in love?" Niel said as he watched Jun running towards him. 

"You know, using a least expected thing is really good." Byunghun said 

"Look, those gays have a child." A girl said to her boyfriend while judging them wrongly. 

"Aish! Yah!" Niel shouted.

They walked out from the theme park and realize its already night time. As they were going out, something caught Niel's eyes. He saw a garden next to the theme park, it is decorated with lights and everything was pretty like a garden of lights. Niel walked closer to the garden and realized that he needs to do something. Niel told Byunghun to go home and decided to meet Namjoo this moment. He took the subway with Jun and head to the condominium and rang on Namjoo's house. Namjoo opened the door and Niel quickly pull her hands. 

He ran holding Namjoo's and Jun's hands. He was hoping there are still time to see the garden. 

"Where the hell are you taking me?" Namjoo tried to let go of her hands but Niel's grip was tight. He wanted to make sure Namjoo won't win over him this time. There are no time to explain to her since whatever words he says would not make her go with him.So he just grabbed her and lead her to somewhere she didn't even know. 

When they arrived, Jun suddenly felt sleepy. Namjoo who has always been cold, suddenly seemed to be warmed by the lights in the garden. She looks at Niel who started to lift Jun up so that he could sleep on his shoulder. Suddenly, she felt the kind of warmness she never knew off. 

"Don't you think, in a cold weather like this, we need lights like this to warm us up?" Niel was referring to her heart. He was telling her to let her cold heart feel the warmness that she never felt. 

"Is this it? You pulled me all the way here just for this garden?" She asked. 

"If I were to tell you where I wish to take you, I doubt you would even step out from your house." He said. "Don't you think it's pretty? This kind of lights? To some people it might just be trees decorated with lights. But to some other people, its a warmth to a cold heart." Niel said and smiled at her. 

Namjoo slowly smiles as they walk together around the garden. It was impressive, it was pretty. As she took her stroll accompanied by Niel and the little guy, Jun. She somehow recalled some really beautiful but hurtful memories of her. She started to tear up. She thought Niel didn't saw her but Niel saw every drops that fell. 

"She's too cold that finally her ice-cold heart melted for a bit." Niel thought. 

After that, they sat at a bench and Namjoo was back to the cold-Namjoo. However, she did something very unexpected. 

"You know, about abusing Jun with cruel words last time" She said. "I'm sorry." 

"Oh, it's okay. I think he forgot everything about it. But he hates you. As much as I do to be honest." Niel said. "Yah, don't misunderstand me but, isn't it beautiful-" Niel wanted to tell her about the contract. Referring to this garden as an example, he wanted to open it up to her. However, as always Namjoo is always a few steps ahead. 

"This won't make me change my mind." Namjoo's words disappoint Niel. After all his efforts, it was the same result. Namjoo stood up and walk away. "Take Jun home, it's getting colder, he might catch a cold."

Niel sighed and started walking while carrying Jun who was sleeping soundly. 

When they reached home, Niel put Jun to bed, without changing his clothes. Niel drank some water and started playing games out of frustration. Namjoo was unbeatable. He lost the game because he was stressed up. The thing is, because he's afraid he might not be able to buy the things for Jun, pay his tuition fees, no money for food if his father refuses to give him money. Worst, he won't have money to have fun or buy new games. 

He checked his phone and suddenly, he rewatch the videos of Jun he recorded at the amusement park. His worries were swept away for a moment and he smiled. 

However, then he realized that he was smiling at something 'Jun-related' stuffs and quickly turn it off. "No. Big mistake. Its Sung Jun. You life biggest burden." He said and closed his eyes before falling asleep in the living room with the games and lights on. 

===============================================

Hi guys!!! I am back! I might not be updating as frequent but I will try. Since I started my studies, I might be extra busy >< I am sorry for keeping you guys waiting. So, I hope you like this chapter  and do tell me your thoughts on this chapter!!!^^ Subscriptions, comments and upvotes are loved~~~~ ^^