Devil Wears Prada

BABY WHO?

Niel woke up and realized that he's terribly late for his first day of work with his father and also, Jun's first day. He quickly pushed away the comforter and woke Jun up. He ran to the toilet and washed his face in a hurry. He even forgot to brushed his teeth. As he rushed out of the toilet, Jun was still sleeping. He quickly grab a pillow and threw it on Jun.

"Yah! Sung Jun! You're late!!" Niel said as he buttoned up his clothes. "Yah! You're not listening?!" Niel panicked. 

He buttoned the last button and carried Jun to the toilet. He puts Jun on the toilet bowl and wet his hands to wash Jun's face. Jun was still sleeping regardless of what Niel did to him. Niel brought him to the bath tub and washed his hair. He dried Jun's hair with a towel but he did it recklessly. He looked at Jun. 

"Yah, go to the wardrobe and you can see your unifrom I ironed! Hurry up, you pig!!" Niel rushed and pushed Jun's . 

Niel put on his perfume and out sprayed his hair so that he looked fresh and neat. He took the moisturizer and applied it on his face. He starred at the mirror and smiled "As expected, there's no one as good looking as you are." He laughed. He peeked out from the room through the mirror and he saw no sign of Jun. He rushed to the wardrobe and saw Jun sleeping on the floor. He woke Jun using his feet and sighed.

"Yah, Jun-ah!" 

"I'm sleepy." He whined. 

"You wanna know something? I don't even look like I care. So, put your clothes on, and lets go."  Niel said and walked to the kitchen to drink some milk.

They went out and took the bus. Niel registered Jun to a nearby kingdergarten. The mistake is that, the kingdergarten was filled with childrens from an extremely rich families. Although Niel is quite rich, but he was educated with a really small pocket money and meddled with normal people. He doesn't even mixed well with other rich kids at school. Except for Byunghun who was educated pretty similar as the way he was educated. Just that, Byunghun's father was a little more carefree and Byunghun knows how to earn his own money at young age. When he arrived with Jun, the mothers came with gold necklace, diamond rings, big cars.

And there was Niel, who got down from the bus with Jun. 

"Why don't you have a car?" Jun asked.

"Cause, I'm not so stucked up and show off like them all." Niel pulled Jun's hands and lead the way.

"Just say, you're poor and you don't have money because your dad won't you any." Jun never know how to lie and kept things to himself.

"Yah! Yah! Yah! You will be shock to know how rich I am." Niel said. "Come on, I need to register you." 

Suddenly, a boy came out from a black BMW and laughed as he looked at Jun. He smirked in disgust.

"What kind of people walk on their feet when we have wheels." The boy said. 

Niel was surprised with that rude boy. That moment, he realized. He needs to teach Jun the real meaning of life and the true events of life. The kind of people he will meet. Niel entered the kingdergarten's office and greet them.

"Hi, so you are Ahn Daniel?" The recepcionist asked. "Aww, your son is really cute. Your name is? Ahn?" She asked.

"Its Sung Jun and he's not my son" Niel smiled and acted innocent.

"Ah, its Ahn Sung Jun am I right little one?" She wrote down on the registration form.

"Oh, I think you've mistaken. His first name is Sung. His name is Sung Jun." Niel explained and he didnt even realized he just meddled with a mess.

"If thats so, you're not a guardian to him?" She was surprised.

Niel panicked. Now, what kind of A+ essay kind of story should he give the women. Or should he give her a typical korean drama plot? Or should he tell her the truth that Jun came out of nowhere. That would be bad cause of course they would report to the police and return him to the orpahange. The story is all up to him. 

"Um, you know I have a friend. His girlfriend gave him this boy after they broke up saying its his son. The problem is my friend had a financial problem. So, my... umm.. my MOM!! Yes, my mom have been taking care of him eversince because we are financially capable of taking care of this lucky boy." Niel played with Jun's hair and smiled. "Am I right, Junie?" Niel added. "He's already like a brother to me." 

"Ah, I see. It must have been hard on him to start school knowing he had such a hard life before. Luckily you helped him. You just saved another future of our country." The receptionist said.

After getting Jun registered, Niel pulled Jun to the other corner of the kingdergarten. He knelt down and started to talk to Jun eye to eye.

"Jun-ah, remembered that boy who just made fun of you? Let me tell you something about life, when someone knock you once, you knock them ten times back." Niel thought Jun the wrong thing. "But, don't get yourself in trouble! I know you are smart. Smarter than those rich spoiled kids. Okay? You need to know, the real world is scarrier than I am." Niel stood up and pats Jun on the head. "Good luck on your first day of school."

After Niel left, Jun looked at Niel who started to get further and further. "Is he stupid? He didn't even buy me any bags, stationaries and books." Jun walked inside empty handed.

His days would just start to get worse.

As expected, Niel came to his father's company late and he was suppose to join in a meeting and look at how its suppose to happen. He ran into his father's company. He didn't even know that they need a special card to enter other floors. He just jumped over the tagging machine and entered the lift. He entered the meeting room slowly and sat on the chair at the corner of the room. His father looked even fiercer than he is at home. The moment, his father made an eye contact with him for being late, he knew his life would be worst later on.

"I'm so dead." Niel whispered to himself.

It was only 20 minutes since he entered the room and he's already sleepy. As he was silent in his dreams, a scene woke him up from his dreams. He woke up from a loud voice telling the whole world that she doesn't agree with whatever his father is planning. He adjusted his position and wiped his saliva. 

"Aish." He said. Suddenly, he saw a woman stood up. She was wearing a women's office coat with straight long hair. She was wearing a pump to work and it just amazed Niel how well that women is dressed. He left his jaw dropped in amazement. She is so different from him. Judging from her body, she seems to be young. As she turned around, their eyes locked into each other.

"." Niel cursed. "Its the lady next door" 

"You just cursed at me, Mr Ahn." The women said and walked away. 

Right before she exits the room, Niel's father called out her name. "Kim Namjoo-sshi! Please reconsider to invest in this project." It was the first time he heard his father plead to anyone. 

"What to do? I am not impressed." She looked into Niel's eyes instead of his father.

Niel was surprised with such a women, who seems so rude, yet very polite in a very rude way. Very confident and arrogant. She seems like the main character in the movie 'Devils' Wears Prada'. Niel exchanged looks with his father and he knew somehow, his father was going to do something about him. Being late, being irresponsible and whatever Niel seems to be.

"Ahn Daniel!" His father called him infront of his workers. "What are you doing? Introduce yourself." 

Niel automatically stood up and bowed. "Annyeonghaseyo! My name is Ahn Daniel." 

"We hold our meeting. Everyone dismiss. Niel! You come here." Niel bit his lips in fear.

If his father were destined to be reborn in the next life, he was sure that his father would be born as a commander in an army troop. Niel approached his father. 

"Appa, who is she just now? Kim Namjoo? Who is she?" Niel asked pretending not to know her.

"That is what you will know. I want you to persuade her to sign the contract to invest in my latest project. She is our last hope! I invest so much in thsi project and if she withdraw from the project, it would be a big trouble." 

"Persuade? Sheesh how hard would it be. Ai, appa. You didn't persuade her enough." Niel joked but his father wasn't laughing. "It's not funny?" 

"She is really different." Niel's father stared at the door and Niel tried to look at what his father was looking at.

"Are you looking at the future? Cause I don't see it." Niel laughed. Right after that, his father took the file on the table and slapped him. 

"Shut up! You didn't even brush your teeth and you just talked to me." Niel's dad walked away. "How did I raised such a dirty nasty son?" 

"Its because I took after you!" Niel laughed again. "How hard can that Kim Namjoo be?" He asked himself suddenly, his phone rang.

"Hello?" Niel answered. "WHAT!?"

Niel rushed to the kingdergarten after he got a call from the teacher because Jun didn't stop crying the moment Niel left according to the teacher. Niel clearly told him to just beat those kids up if they dusturbed him, he thought. When he arrived, he saw Jun sitting outside crying. He refused to enter and waited for Niel. Niel was quite dissapointed that Jun's first day didn't went well because it gave him trouble because his father's company is really far from the kingdergarten.

"Yah, Jun-ah! You really have a lot of tears to cry!" Niel complained. "All you do is cry and cry and cry! When are you going to stop? You keep on giving me a headache." Niel said and sighed a few times.

"Um, Ahn Daniel-sshi, you can't say that to a child." 

Niel was quiet. Niel pulled Jun's hand but he refused to move. Niel carried Jun and let him cry on his shoulders. "I'm sorry for gving you troubles. I'll take him home." Niel said. 

Jun cried and cried until he told Niel to put him down. As Jun stood, he hits Niel alot of times and continued crying.

"You didn't even buy me a bag! You didn't buy me a pencil and everyone was calling me fatherless and they keep on saying that they go to play with their dad on weekends and helped their mom gardening! When they asked me, what I did for holiday, I told them that I went to look for you everywhere and everyone laughed!" He cried. "What is so wrong to look for you?" He continued. "They said I don't have money, they said I am penniless and I have no house! I just got myself a house with you!!" Jun cried hard.

Feeling guilty, Niel knelt down and looked into Jun's eyes. "I'm so sorry I didn't buy you any stationaries and school bag. I'll buy you an expensive one and you tell those stupid kids tomorrow, YOUR FATHER CANT AFFORD THIS FORTUNE!" Niel clearly didn't get the reason why Jun cried. He couldn't understand the reason why Jun cried and thought it was just about the pencils and bags.

Again, Jun was hurt. 

=================================

So, how do you like the chapter?? Did Niel showed some 'fatherly' instinct?? hhahahaha...he sure is the terrible one! 

I really hope you comment and tell me how you like the story and to new readers~ Hi!! do subscribe and please upvote this story!^^ Thank you!