Leave or Live?

BABY WHO?

Sung Jun gets out from the basket and quickly jumps on Niel's bed. He did an aegyo because the bed was really comfortable.

"Aing its so comfty!" He said. 

Niel walks to Jun and carry him in his hands. He stares at the mischevouse little boy who came to his house claming that he is Niel's son which makes no sense at all. Niel looks into his eyes. Niel denies the boy. He let go of the boy and sits at his studying table. 

"Look, Sung Jun, I don't know what you're up to, or you want my money or whatever your intention is, I believe the world these days are really ugly and people do human trafficking and child slavery. I can help and save you from the slavery and these human trafficking or whatever it is, but I just won't accept that you said you are my son. I'm not falling for that ." Niel said refusing to believe whatever Jun said because it was beyong logic.

"But it is true." Jun said.

"What is true?" Niel ask.

"You know what, its like 3 o'clock in the morning and this is my first time staying up. I need to save the night time for my growth." Jun was clearly a smart kid. His words are like a 10 year old boy.

"Yah! You should answer me! I'm not keeping you! I have a father who would kill me because of you!" Niel shouted.

"Well, it seems like I have a father who refuse to keep me." Jun said and covers himself in Niel's comforter.

Niel walked quickly to the bed and pull the comforter. He grabs Jun's legs and started to pull Jun. However, Jun's life revolve around being forced to wake up early in the morning. He has been pulled like that his whole life. He quickly grabs the bed to make sure he won't be pulled.

"YAH! Let go! Now I know who gave birth to you! A witch! Oh! A witch!" Niel cursed him. 

Finally, Jun stood up and looked fierce. His eyes started to tear up. It was clear he is pissed. But Niel don't have any choice. This boy is not his son. He is not even qualified to be a father. This boy. This 5-year-old boy came out of no where to seek a pleasant life by admitting he is Niel's son. Niel on the other hand felt guilty for forcing the boy. Jun started to tear up. He covers his face because he is the type to hide his sadness. He wipes his small yet really sad tears. 

"Even if I am.." Jun cried. "Even if I am not-not your son." Jun found it hard to say those sentence as it hurts so much."Can't you keep me?" Jun cried while covering his face.

Niel was speechless. This was not a descision for him to decide on his own. He felt wrong. How would he know how to raise this small boy? This 5-year-old boy? Its impossible for him. Plus, he just completed his high school, all his plans were having fun, going for trips with his friends, going on a blind date but if he had to raise this boy, everything would only be a dream for him. Niel let out a big sigh.

"Just, just go to sleep. I'll figure it out tomorrow." Niel pushed Jun until he fell on the bed. "I'm going to study."

Niel walked to his study table and pretended to open his books. "Study my ." Niel said closing the book again. He felt so stressed out. He started to think properly. And he didn't sleep at all. All he was thinking of was wether he would or would not keep this boy. Sung Jun. Where did he come from? Should he send this boy to an orphanage? Report to the police for missing child? Tell his father that this boy claimed to be his son? Every steps he will take would give a really bad consequences to him. He was looking at Jun the whole night while thinking.

5:45 a.m

"Sung Jun, wake up." Niel said while he puts on his jumper. 

Jun who is half-awake puts on his jumper as well. Without delaying, Niel carried Jun while he sleeps. Niel brought him outside of the house and started to walk. He held a piece of paper that he printed last night and walked the way that he was supposed to use. He looked at Jun who was still sleeping. He stopped by a shop by the road and bought kimbap.

"Ahjumma, can I have 1 pack of rice rolls?" Niel said.

"Aigoo, taking out your child for a walk early in the morning is a really good exercise!" 

"He's not. I'm not his father." Niel said.

However, what the ahjumma said, made him think again. He guess all this while when he thought exams was the hardest thing in life, was wrong all along. Deciding a descision that will affect two individual's life is far more harder than any exams in his life. He continued to walk to a place that would either end everything or begine a new life for him.

As he was walking, Jun started to wake up. "Where are you taking me?" Jun asked

"Somewhere. Just sleep."

Slowly, Niel reads the map to 'House of Hope'. The orphanage that Sung Jun belonged to. He searched for Jun's name on the internet all night and found an orphanage that had all information of the kids there. Sung Jun's picture was there. He decided to sent him to where he belonged to so that his life would go back to normal.

He arrived in front of the orphanage. He puts Jun down and Jun started to realize where he was standing. His face was in a great shock. He looked at Niel who was standing up. Niel knocked the door and looked at Jun. 

"This, is where you stand." Niel said before turning back.

Jun grabs Niel's hand. "Please? I don't want to be here. Please?" His eyes were teary.

Niel lets the hand go and walked away. It was a burden. He thought once he left Jun, he would feel better but, it seems like the burden were gaining its weight. It felt heavier. And Jun sat infront of the door crying as loud as he can and Niel can clearly hear his cries.

"Aish! Ahn Daniel! The kid would be better off without you! Its where he belong!" Niel said to himself. "Aish! Why am I feeling so guilty?" Niel said as he remembered Jun's teary eyes. "Aish! those puppy eyes!" Niel said walking away.

Jun cried more than ever. He never liked the orphanage. He never wish to stay there. He thought after last night, his life would change. If he knew that meeting Ahn Daniel would make his life more miserable being rejected, he wouldn't have went to his house. He cried again. He stands up. With a heavy step, he lift his leg to climb the stairs and to knock at the door. He swore to himself, he would never go out from that orphanage again. He would never be adopted. He would never hold onto anyone else. 

Suddenly, someone pulls his hand. 

Niel lets out a really loud sigh. "I hate to say this but do you really want to go inside that place?" Niel asked.

Jun looked at Niel's face "It's okay if you don't want me. I'm not forcing you anyway." Jun said slowly.

"Yah, lets go and eat a proper breakfast." Niel said.

So, although Niel hesitated, but he decided to keep Sung Jun. He was sure why. Because he felt sorry for the boy. He looks at Jun eating the food deliciously.

"This is the biggest regret ever in my life. So you need to know that you are my life's regret." Niel said to Jun.

"I'm sure I am the best regret you ever had and that was good enough." Jun said sipping the last drop of his soup.

"You will regret choosing to live with me. I will wait for you to beg me to take you back to that place just now." Niel gave him an evil laugh.

"I won't. I know myself well." Jun said spontaneously.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HOOOOHOOOOO~~~ HEY GUYSSSS~ So how was it?? It was unfortunate that Niel wanted to throw Sung Jun away from his life but it was fortunate that he had some humanity LOL... 

 

Do comment, subscribe and upvote!^^ Thank you for reading! 

Do read my other fanfic.. and this one is a new  fanfic too! 

BATH SALT << do spend some time reading this fanfic^^ its an action thriller !^^