The Truth

BABY WHO?

Niel received a call from his friends Byunghun, Changhyun and Jonghyun. It has been long since they went out together like any guys would do just sitting around drinking soju or maybe hit the club. Since he took care of Jun, he has been pretty preoccupied. As usual, he decided to ask Namjoo to help him baby sit Jun for the night especially because he's afraid he might return home drunk. He doesn't want to give the ugly picture of him that way to Jun. He's not even sure of his own drinking habits cause he's not a big fan of alcohol as much as his friends. 

Namjoo felt difficult to move on from what Niel said to her a few days back about knowing her. She felt the bloom in her heart and the flower is not even wilting yet. She had the TV on for as long as she can remember since she sat on the couch but her mind was off thinking about Niel. Suddenly, her doorbell woke her up from her thoughts. She rushed to the door and opened it. In front of her doorstep was Niel. He dressed up and his perfume was strong that it hit Namjoo hard because the smell is nice. Jun was at the door with his stuffs. 

"You dressed up." Namjoo said. "You even sprayed your hair." 

"Just some hang out with the boys in which I am here asking for a favour. I might return home late or drunk so I think it's best if I leave Jun to you." Niel smiled. 

He looked extra good looking today and Namjoo was mesmerised. His hair was great, Namjoo guessed he even put on some BB Cream cause he looked extra fine than  his usual visual. This must be the feeling guys get when they see the girl they like dressing up she guessed. 

"Yeah sure and your perfume is nice." She blurted out the words without her realising it. "I mean, it's pleasant. People would like it."

"Really?" Niel laughed. "Did I just made you fall for me? I'm too good looking tonight I might even get laid." Niel joked but Namjoo felt betrayed when he said it and it somehow her facial expressions showed too much that she was disaprooving what he said. Niel sensed her looked and decided to pull that joke back. "I was joking. I'm not gonna get laid." 

"I guess, you can go now. I'll watch over Jun for you. Bye." Namjoo took Jun inside quickly and closed the door quickly. Her heart was racing because Niel was perfect.

----

"What took you so long man?" Byunghun asked as he munch his snacks. 

They went to a bar and all of them ordered their drinks. 

"I haven't been drinking for quite a while. I don't even know how to cope with tonight." Niel laughed.

"You look good tonight. You might get some girl with you home." Changhyun said excitedly. 

"Not even a chance. I have someone in my mind." Niel laughed and he was thinking about how Namjoo showed that she got upset when he said he would get laid. He has been thinking about whether she liked him too. 

"Oh~ Who's the unlucky lady?" Jonghyun asked. "Not that old lady you always fight with right?" He asked. 

"Maybe." Niel laughed and took a sip of his beer. "Man, I suddenly remembered the first time I got drunk. It was the day we graduated! I came home after I was sobered enough. I didn't want to get in trouble by my dad." Niel laughed terribly. It was also the day Jun turned up at his doorstep. 

"Oh? That wasn't the first time!" Changhyun laughed. Changhyun has always been bad at sensing the real situation and always blurt out his own secrets. He forgot that it was supposed to be a secret.

"What the hell are you talking about?" Niel glared. "That was my first time!" 

"No it wasn't! Remembered when we went to the place where they served alcohol to underaged?" Changhyun laughed. He was still talking about it even when Jonghyun gave him the eyes and kicked his legs to tell him that Niel wasn't supposed to know. "Why do you keep on kicking me?" 

"I drank coke that night." Niel was dumbfounded with what Changhyun said.

"Ah that night I put!" Changhyun just realised what he had done. He was all excited but once he realised it, he looked at Jonghyun covering his face and sighing. Byunghun was clueless though. "Ah... it was.. a coke." but once he looked into Niel's face he knew he was caught. Niel was expecting an answer from him. 

"What the hell did you put in my drink?" Niel tried to laugh it off since it could be a funny episode but instead of talking Changhyun finished his beer and thought that it would be better if he just pass out instead of answering that question.

"It's never gonna work will it? Changhyun-ah, you're such a dumb ." Jonghyun sighed and looked pissed. "That night, Changhyun was unable to drink his soju but he was afraid of getting bullied or teased for not drinking so he poured soju into your coke."

"Oh? So? Isn't it supposed to be funny or something?" Byunghun laughed. "How can you not tell the difference man?" 

"That's because Niel hyung doesn't drink coke that much. The coke he drank that time was the 2nd time in his whole life. So he don't even know the difference between the taste and he got terribly drunk." Jonghyun said. 

"I was drunk?" Niel asked. 

"Well, I guess you did. You were mumuring weird stuff and we went home but on the bus, Changhyun told me what really happened and how he was a scaredy cat and I felt like punching his face for doing that to you so we got down and tried to look for you because we wanted to help but then, you weren't there." Jonghyun confessed. 

"We didn't know where you went." Changhyun acted innocent. 

"Don't ing act innocent can you? It was all your fault." Jonghyun acted as if he wanted to punch Changhyun.

"Where did you went?" Byunghun asked. "Home?" 

"No, the next morning I woke up at a hotel." Niel was too surprised to even talk. He was staring at his beer. 

"At least somebody was nice enough to rent him a room." Byunghun said. 

"I gotta go." Niel said and took his jacket and left. 

Niel got on the subway and tried to remember what happened. All of it. He wanted to know. He knew the hotel he woke up in. It was The Eos Hotel. The hotel that Namjoo owned. Then, he remembered how it all happened. He remembered as he walked out of the subway station. The night he spent. He was young but now he remembered what really happened and he knew who he did it with. 

5 years ago, he had a one night stand with Namjoo who was also drunk at her hotel. 

He cried at the thought of it. 

============================================

Hey guys~ i hope you guys weren't expecting this chapter hehhehehehe but I hope it was worth the read ^^ Please anticipate more from this fanfic ehhehehehhehehe Do comment on this chapter and click upvote♥