In Good Terms.

BABY WHO?

Niel watched Jun finishing his last drop of soup and sigh. "You are my bad luck." Niel said.

"My teacher said its not nice to curse at people." Jun innocently denfended himself.

"Yeah, I thought the same way as you did when I was your age. But as I grow up, its okay to curse at someone who deserve it." Niel said confidently. "First of all, I can't hide you forever. I need to move out. Ah, this is the time I make use of a useless friend." 

Niel took his phone from his pocket and started dialing Byunghun's number. Byunghun a guy who he fights a lot with. But, at times of hardships, he called Byunghun alot.

"Byunghun-ah, I need your help." Niel said.

"Yah, you only look for me when you're in need right!?" Byunghun yelled.

"I thought thats what friends are for!" Niel protested.

"Aish! I want to sleep!" 

"Save your sleep later. Right now, I need you like urgently!" Niel said. "THANK YOU MY FRIEND!" Niel hungs up. "We got to go!" Niel grabbed Jun's hand and started their way to Byunghun's condominium.

Byunghun is a rich friend of Niel who is a son of a famous sergeon in Korea. And, so the best shelter for the boy is with Byunghun. Niel proudly pressed the bell at Byunghun's house and looked at the door's camera.

"You know I can only see your lips at the camera." Byunghun's voice sounded so lazy. 

"Yah, open up!" Niel kicked the door.

"Lee Byunghun is not at home. I am his damn maid and he told me Niel is prohibited from entering his house." Byunghun said again lazyly.

"Yah, you think this is funny?" Niel glared.

"Come to think of it, it is quite funny." 

" just open up!" Niel yelled

"Fine you head!" Byunghun cursed.

When Niel entered, there was no words that Byunghun can say when besides Niel, a toddler was also stepping inside of his house. He widened his eyes and tried to look carefully. Who knows maybe that boy could be some ghost following Niel but he is sure the kid was alive and real.

"Yah, did this kid came along with you?" Byunghun asked.

"Yes, and i need your help with him. I'm going to look for a house late on and I want to leave him here for a while." Niel said as he walked spontaneously to the kitchen to get himself something to drink.

"How long is your 'a while' ?" Byung hun wondered.

"2 days? You know my dead. Pleading him is like begging for an excuse from death sentence." 

"2 DAYS!? NO!" Byunghun rejects the help. "Sorry kiddo, you're cute but I just can't" Byunghun started to pull Niel's hand and push Jin towards the door. 

"Yah! Just help me for once!!" Niel begged and hug Byunghun's legs.

"I regretted being friends with you. Who is he by the way? Your brother? Some lost kid?" 

"Yah, introduce yourself." Niel pushed Jun's head.

"Annyeonhaseyo, I am Sung Jun. 5 years old and I am the son of Ahn Daniel." 

"SON!? You're kidding right?" 

"This kid is making a big joke with my life and I am just taking him cause I felt guilty. I mean, you know me for therest of my life and you can assure how I am." Niel said. "His first name is not even Ahn." 

"Thats true." Byunghun agreed as he watched Jun turning on the tv 

Niel's 2 Days happened like a tornado, a really bad storm. The fact that he told his father that he wanted to move out already made his father boiled up. His father was looking forward for him to be at home to learn more about his business but Niel kept on using the excuse 'I'm already 19, I need a house.' 'I should be free' and also 'Byunghun got a house at the age of 19' That was his only arguements which is seen as very weak to his father.

"Appa!!! Please! I am begging you! I will be the nicest son in the world and you won't regret having me as your son! I SWEAR TO GOD!" Niel begs as he hugs his father's leg.

"Get away from me! I GAVE YOU A GOOD LIFE AND YOU WANT TO RUN AWAY FROM ME?!" 

"NO!!~ I am not running away. I need to be independant! I have been a baby to you. I don't know the real world! I need to face the advanturous world in order to survive my beloved father!" Niel beg again.

Niel's father thinks hard. "Fine, I will give you a cheap house. I am sick of you sticking around me begging for 2 days. Get out now!"

That night, Niel arrive at Byunghun's house to pick Sung Jun. The moment he rings the bell, Byunghun quickly opens the door and pushed Jun out from his house.

"Yah, whats the rush?" Niel asked.

"You. Take. That. Boy. Away. From. Me." Byunghun shuts the door. He talked from inside of this house. "IT WAS THE MOST TIRING DAYS IN MY LIFE!" 

Niel looked at Jun. He wondered what kind of trouble did he caused. "Yah, what did he do to you?" Niel talked to the door.

"He, broke my precious cds, dropped my Iphone, spilled milk all over the couch, he shee shee on my bed, he left the toilet unflushed, he DREW PAINTINGS ON MY EXPENSIVE PRECIOUS WALLPAPERS!"  Byunghun shouted.

From that moment, Niel thought his life just couldn't get any better. He looked at the smiling Sung Jun. He is just too mischievous to smile like that.

"Yah, what you did these past 2 days, you pay to him." Niel feared the same thing would happen to him.

"For what? I just wanted to play."

"Don't you dare do that to me. At all!" Niel bend down to face to face with Jun and gave him a warning. 

When Niel thought that they would be living in a cheap apartment, with nothing in it, he was wrong. His father would always give the best for his child. He entered the house and he was amazed. The house was fantastically big. Its spacious! Its beautiful. The greatest part of all is it is fully furnished. Jun puts down his bags and started to run around.

Niel is still in his amazement until he heard something smashed into pieces and then Jun started crying. From running around the house, he came crying and walking.

"I thought you don't know how to walk inside a house. Why are you crying!? Stop crying!? I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO?! DO YOU WANT MILK!? I CANT FEED YOU!" Niel started to panick. He quickly carried Jun to the living room and brought along some tissues. He started to wipe the blood on Jun's hand. 

"Aish, a piece of the vase entered your hand." Niel slowly pushed Jun's hand and made him cry louder. "AH!! Can you just like, shut up? Keep it calm!" Niel scolded Jun.

After a few minutes of cleaning up the house, Niel grabbed a paper, and a marker pen.

"You learned you lesson for running around in the house. So, we have some rules you have to obey!" Niel said. "Like, just now, you ran and got yourself injured."

"It wasn't my fault. The vase was on my way." Jun defended himself.

"It was your fault. You ran into the vase's way."

"No, I didn't." Jun objects and made Niel left speechless. 

"Fine, the vase 'walked' infront of you and blocked your way. That vase deserved to die cause he blocked your way?" Niel asked

"Yes, precisely." As soon as Jun said that, Niel pushes Jun's head hard.

"Yah! You're not making any sense!" Niel said and bit his lips in anger. "I am going to lay out my rules for you."

AHN DANIEL'S MUST-FOLLOW STRICT HOUSE RULES

1) NO RUNNING IN THE HOUSE

2) DO NOT TOUCH MY BELONGING

3) DO NOT ANSWER THE PHONE

4) DO NOT GO OUT WITHOUT MY PERMISSION

5) DO NOT ANSWER THE DOOR.

6) DO NOT DISTURB AHN DANIEL'S TIME OF HEAVEN PLAYING GAMES

7) DON'T YOU DARE RESET AHN DANIEL'S GAME

8) DO NOT TRY TO STEAL THE TV'S REMOTE CONTROL FROM AHN DANIEL

9) DO THE DISHES.

10) YOU DO THE RECYCLING

The rules stated above have to be obeyed.

 

Jun reads it out loud so that Niel would feel satisfied. Jun finished reading and put the paper down.

"This is no fair! These are all rules for me! You need rules too! Give me that!" Jun took away the marker pen from Niel and got Niel surprised. "I will do my rules for you. Great minds thinks alike." 

======================================================================

Pheww~~~ how was it?? lol i know this is veryy long but i just didnt want it to be short or continued with other chapters...anyway..do comment, subscribe and click the upvote button for me!^^ YAY!

Do check my other fanfics!!!^^

 

oh yeah... HAPPY NEW YEAR! May 2014 would be full of blessings and awesomeness!!! Happy New Year my fellow readers!!