Jun's Hiding Place

BABY WHO?

"Excuse me?" 

Niel looked at the woman who stood infront of him and Jun. He pushed Jun away and stood up.

"I'm sos sorry for entering your house unplanned. I am so sorry!" Niel bowed for about 4 times. He looked at Jun and pushed his head so that he bowed too. "Yah, bow!" Niel whispered.

"I want you out now." The woman said.

"No!! No!! You can't! I mean, I have some situation outside and I will die if I go out." Niel explained. However the woman doesnt look like she care nor she was sympathizing him.

"I don't see that as something I should care about. And I believe your situation is you entered this building illegally. Go out before I call the security from the reception." She threathened them.

"Yah! We're neighbors! Can't you treat us a little nicer?" Niel unintentionally raised his voice and glared. 

The woman was taken aback and she glared back at Niel. She rolled her eyes and fix her hair. She took a step forward and glared directly into Niel's house. She had the guts, she had the bravery and she was sure that her guts that moment was way larger than Niel's tiny heart.

"The way I see you is you are younger and you just said 'YAH' to me? Let me tell you exactly what wrong did you do the moment you rang my door." She said. "First, you entered without my permission. Second, you stepped on my designer heels. Third, you raised your voice to me, Fourth, you cursed 'YAH' at me. Fifth, you insisted of going out from my house, which in other words you meant to invade my privacy." She said showing the numbers of wrongs that Niel committed with her long beautiful well-manicured fingers. "So, NEIGHBOR, do you think I am being untoughtful of you? Or, you are being ungrateful?" She threatened her.

Niel's glare lost to her daring eyes. He looked down at Jun at cursed at the little boy. "This is all your fault!" 

Then, Niel's phone rang. It's his father. 

"Appa!"

"Oh, Niel-ah, are you home? Cause I have been ringing your doorbell but you didn't answer. I was wondering maybe you are asleep." His father said.

"Oh! No! Appa, I am eating out. So yeah, and I made some arrangements with my friends. Okay, I'm hanging up! Bye!!!" Niel hung up and he still couldn't look at the woman's eyes.

"I'll go out for a bit later. Fine!" Niel said and held Jun's hand.

"Please do." She opened the door.

Before going out, Jun stopped and kicked the woman's leg. "You're bad!" Jun said.

"Yah!!!" The woman cursed and made Niel and Jun ran out from the house and ran to their house. 

----

It was 7 oclock and Niel was still playing the games in the living room. Jun came to him and sat next to him but it was like he wasn't even there. He poked Niel but he didnt react. The moment Jun stood infront of the tv, Niel threw the pillow at Jun. Jun was upset and made a really angry face.

"I'm not going to feel sorry for that." Niel said eating his snacks.

Jun gave up and sat lie down on the couch. "What should I call you?" Jun asked.

"You can just call me Niel."

"But I want to call you appa, like you called your father appa." Jun innocently said.

Niel looked at Jun who suddenly fell asleep. After a few hours of skipping dinner, Niel woke Jun up. 

"Yah, Sung Jun. Wake up.Wake up. Are you really going to sleep early with empty stomach?" Niel asked. "I ordered some BBQ Chicken. Come on." 

Jun slept and ignored Niel. He wasn't even moving an inch. Niel shook him again but he was still asleep. He felt a bit bad for making Jun missed his dinner and made him eat supper instead. He shook again but he is still deep asleep. In the end Niel raised his voice.

"YAH! SUNG JUN!" 

"I don't want." Jun said and rubbed his eyes. 

Niel carried him to the dining table and put him on the chair. He thought Jun would be satisfied to see the chicken infront of him. However, it was completely opposite. Jun started to cry with his half-awake face. Jun keeps on crying and rubbing his eyes. Niel was unsure of the reason why he was crying. This is the first time Jun actually cried for no reason and loudly. It made Niel panicked and he keep on trying to feed Jun to eat chicken but it wont work.

"Yah, why are you crying? Lets eat." Niel said but he stills cry. "Jun-ah, don't be like this. Honestly, I don't know what to do!!" Niel stopped eating and focused on trying to make Jun stop crying.

Niel went to the fridge and pour Jun some chocolate milk. "Do you like milk? Here, I poured it for you." 

He ordered Chinese noodle just for Jun "How about Chinese noodle? Do you like them?" He cried more.

Niel tried everything until in the end, he gave up. "WHAT DO YOU WANT FROM ME!?!!" Niel screamed.

Jun was startled and rub the last tears he shed and walked to Niel who is lying on the floor in misery. He sits next to Niel and poke Niel's face. 

"Po~ Po~ Po~" Jun sings as he poked Niel's nose, forehead and cheeks.

"Yah, what are you doing?" 

Jun laughed. His face was red and swollen because he cried alot. Niel got up and sit facing Jun. He held Jun's face with both of his hand and opened his eyes wide and stare into Jun's eyes.

"What do you want me to do?" 

"Lets eat." Jun said with a lot of aegyo

The moment Jun said that, Niel lied on the floor again. and started doing some weird gestures in anger. 

"Aish! After all I did, you stopped crying for nothing and just wanted to eat? Come on, the chicken is getting cold." 

When they were eating, there was silence and Niel wanted to ask sincerely why did he cry. Was it because he woke him up? Or he just felt like crying so he cried? Whatever it is, it did gave Niel a hard time. Niel put his chopsticks down as he watch Jun eats.

"Yah, why are you eating with your hands? Aish, you're so dirty." Niel said. "Jun-ah, why did you cry?"

"I'm not going to answer you." Jun said spontaneously.

"Aish~ Just tell me already!"

"No can do." Jun his finger and walked away to the bedroom and slept without even washing up.

---------

*Ding Dong Deng*

Niel woke up with messy hair and his eye cover at his head making him looked like he slept for 2 days. He knew the bell was ringing. He knew who the hell it is. He knew who would be ringing this early in the morning. With his bloated face, he woke Jun up.

"Yah!! Jun-ah! Get up!!" Niel said as he carried Jun to the store. "I am soooo sorry, but stay here for a while until I tell you okay?" 

"No! I can't. I am afraid!!" Jun pushed Niel's hand to get out from the store.

"No! You can't. I'm dead if you don't hide! Please! Its for your own good!" Niel pushed Jun into the store and shut the door.

Niel fix his hair and opened the door. As expected, its his father who came early before going for work.

"I didnt expect you to be awake this early in the morning." His father said.

"Uh, haha. Me too. Appa, you came early." Niel said and rubbed his neck.

His father examined the house slowly for any sign of women or other human being or alien. However the part that made his father boiled up is that the living room was a mess with the snacks on the floor and video games scattered on the floor. 

"Aren't you going to clean this up?" His father asked.

Niel looked at the living room and smiled wearily. "Oh, I was about to but you came before I can start cleaning up. HAHA" Niel faked a laugh. "Are you staying for long? HEHE." 

His father looked at him suspiciously. "I'll be going. Ah! Niel, I don't like the idea of you hanging around at home doing nothing. Next week, come with me to work and learn things. " 

Niel was against the idea. This was his only holiday. He has been waiting for this moment eversince he started schooling and there's his father trying to ruin every single good thing he can ever get. He held his hand up in disbelief. "WHAT THE HELL!?" His small heart faint heart he yelled out in disagree.

"Haha, seems like a good idea!" Niel faked another laugh as he watched his father walked his way towards the door and left. Niel quickly opened the store room door and Jun came out hitting Niel's leg countless times.

"Yah!! Cut it out!" Niel said. "Sorry!"

"Fine."

"Yah, I think starting from next week, you'll be going for your school. Okay?" Niel said.

"I thought you don't even have a plan about my academic." Jun said as he walked to the toilet.

"I didn't but since, I have to go and learn stuffs, you should be learning too. Plus, you don't want to be an idiot you already are for your whole life don't you?" Niel said and close the toilet's door and left to continue sleeping.

===================================================================

Hi guys~ yea i know... ive been away for quite a while..and I AM DEEPLY SORRY. But anyway, I hope you guys like the new chapter and do comment, subscribe and click the upvote button!^^ yay!!!