I Like You

BABY WHO?

Niel waited for Jun infront of his kingdergarten feeling terrible after he was dissed by that witch. Jun came to him and smiled cheerfully.

"Niel-ah!!" Jun shouted. 

"Yah, you keep on saying Niel-ah, Niel-ah. Aish, my day was already terrible then you came and called me Niel-ah loudly.Aish." Niel gestured his hands as if he wanted to punch Jun and bit his lips. "Anyway, lets eat!" 

Niel took Jun to Jaws Ddeokbokki for lunch. Jun looked around the shop and realized that Niel wasn't even eating the food. He kept on playing with the food and sighed. 

"Niel-ah, you're not eating." Jun said. 

"I can't eat. A devil just stole my apetite." Niel said and sighed.

"I think I will finish this all. What should I do?" Jun said as he realized that he ate almost half of the serving.

Niel realized that Jun was eating alot that he took Niel's portion snapped out from his daydream and quickly pushed Jun's hand that was reaching for some more.

"Yah,yah! Leave some for me." Niel said. 

"You didn't look like you have the apetite!" Jun complained. "What is wrong actually? Why don't you tell me? It's okay, I can keep secrets. I am reliable and I am matured enough for secrets." Jun said pleading that Niel would just tell him.

"You're too young for this." Niel took a bite of the ddeokbokki.

"I am just a perfect fit for secrets you have right now. I can even swear if you want me to! I can cross my heart, I can keep my words. I am extremely trustworthy!" Jun smiled widely.

"Yah, the way you're pleading me prove that you can't be trusted!" Niel pushed Jun's head. 

"Niel-ah, why are you pushing the head that will feed you when you reach 80?!" Jun got angry and pushed Niel's hand away. 

"Yah! Aish, your words. I wonder who you took after!" Niel glared.

"Niel-ah, today we had to do a special card. Because they said, we should treasure the people we love everyday." Jun said as he searched in his bag and gave Niel a card. 

"You made me a card?" Niel asked and took the card.

It was written in english. It must have been their english class. Niel opened the card and he felt sorry for Jun. To him, he was no one to him, just a confused boy who thought that Niel is his dad. But, maybe to Jun, Niel meant more than just the father he thought Niel would be. Niel didn't even treat him properly because he was sure, sooner or later, he would leave Jun. He was also confused by the fact that Jun was too sure that Niel is his father. When Niel had never had those kind of thoughts.

'To, Ahn Daniel...

Thank you for being a special person to me.

I am thankful.

Thank you for being my hero! ♡'

Niel close the card and he looked at Jun eating. He was unsure of what kind of reaction should he give Jun. He felt sorry for him for so many reasons. He gave the card to Jun and laughed.

"Yah, I must have sent you to a really good school. Yah, when did you became so good in english? Aish, I don't even understand a word." Niel lied when he clearly understood those simple english.

"Really? Then, your father must have spent so much money on fools like you who don't study properly." 

"YAH YAH YAH~" Niel protested. "Look at you, aish. How did you live with that kind of mouth." 

When they arrived at the condominium, Niel told Jun to just go in beforehand because he wanted to check the mails and meet the guards. When Jun entered the lift, another lady entered. The atmosphere started to get eerie. 

"Sung Jun-ah, do you mind if you come and play with noona for a moment?" Namjoo asked and Jun started to sweat.

He was too afraid of Namjoo that he just agreed unconditionally. With Niel, Jun might win but with Namjoo, he seems to be scared the way Niel is afraid of her. 

"What do you want to do with me?" Jun asked as he gathered his courage.

"I just want to chat with you. Without your father." She said.  

"He..." Jun hesitated. "He's not my father." Jun said and lowered his gaze on Namjoo.

Namjoo knelt down to reach Jun's eye level and smile. She carrassed Jun's hair and pats his shoulder. "Sung Jun, so are you going to cry over the fact that he's not your father?" Namjoo said shockingly. "I believe if he's not your father, you deserve someone better. Ah, and if you are going to cry over such a simple thing, don't you feel like a loser? Do you know what a loser is?" Namjoo gave him a smirk

"No."

"A person who will be taken for granted by other people." Namjoo stood as they reached the 13th floor.

"Who's the people?" Jun asked innocently.

"People like me." Namjoo gave him an eerie smile. "Live your life seriously. Life is not a joke, unless you want to be taken for granted." Namjoo said while walking to her house. 

Jun walked slowly and waited for Niel. When he heard whatever Namjoo had said, it made him felt like he was a loser anyway. He was going to cry over something simple as she said. He sat down on the floor and cried. After a few minutes, Niel arrived at the 13th floor and saw Jun crying. 

"Yah, Sung Jun. Why are you crying?" Niel was getting confused because Jun is harsh but also, a cry baby. "Sung Jun, did you wait too long? I mean, it was less than 10 minutes. Come on, be a man." 

"Am I a loser?" He asked while sobbing hard. "Because I keep crying?" 

"Loser?! No you're not!! Loser? Who thaught you that word?" It was so sudden, like someone came and bullied Jun in just less than 10 minutes when he was taking the letters downstairs. "Who said you're a loser? I've never said so." Niel was trying to make him stop crying but Jun started to sulk and run into the house as soon as Niel opened the door.

Niel ran after Jun who was sobbing on the bed. "Sung Jun, who said that? Just now, you were fine. Who made you cry? Because its not me." 

Jun wiped his tears. "Ahjumma." He said.

"What? Ahjumma? That wicken woman?" He asked. "Aish, Yah! That woman is crazy! How can she bully a 5-year old kid?!" 

However, Niel didn't realize, at times, he does bully Jun too.Niel rang Namjoo's door as if he was going to break into the house. 

"Yaish! Yah, ahjumma! Open up!" Niel kicked the door and bit his lips like a gangster.

Namjoo opened the door looking calm. "Can you not vandalize my property?" She asked. "Why are you here?" She ogled.

"Yah, ahjumma. How can you VANDALIZE a five-years old kid saying he's a loser?" Niel raised his voice.

"Are you mad?" She asked. "You told me, and he told me that you are not his father. So, why do you care so much? Let me get this straight, Ahn Daniel-sshi. You are actually butting in someone else's business. You're not an employee but you came to me, you are not his father but you came to me too. Who are you actually? Care to explain?" She asked him and glared. 

She was strong, her words are strong. Her words was her armour, her weapons and she was somehow a no match for Niel who is yet to really know how to use his words like an adult. Niel was left speechless. She was right. He has no rights over anything that he wanted to argue about with her. She would always win. 

"I may not have the rights to swear at you because I am not his father, but I have the rights because I got his back. As a friend. Only losers tell other people they're just losers." Niel's eyes widened and glared at her. "Fine, tomorrow I will get myself a position in my father's company and I will be there, in your office again and I am going to make you agree." Niel left right away. However, before Namjoo closed her door, Niel held her door. "On a second thought, you." He said and went away.

After Niel swore at Namjoo, she slammed the door in anger. She clenched her fist tightly and took a deep breath and slowly breathe out to calm herself down. "Rude." She said.

---

Niel entered the house and walked towards Jun who was still sobbing. "Yo! My Lil man!" Niel mumbled in english and laid on the bed and looked at the sobbing little Jun. 

"Yah, its okay. I totally got it in my hands. I swear!" Niel said reassuring Jun who was crying. "I yelled at her and the last part was the best. It showed her whose the boss! I AM THE BOSS!" Niel giggled.

"You don't look serious." 

"I am! I swear! I did!!" Niel said. 

"Your phone is ringing." Jun said as he heard the annoying ringtone from afar. "You're not picking it up?" Jun asked before Niel started running out of the room to get the call. It was Chorong.

"Hello?" Niel answered.

"Jun's dad, can I play with Jun tomorrow? I mean can I come over? I can cook for him. But, I can only come over during dinner because, I have a class." Chorong said.

Thinking of the benefit of eating home-cooked food made Niel's mouth water. They have been eating too much Jajjangmyun and chicken and Niel was getting sick of them all.

"How about you cook for me too? Cause I will be hungry as hell as well tomorrow." Niel said.

"No problem!" Chorong said and hung up.

The next day, Niel came to his father's office and got himself his employee tags. He proudly walked around the lobby and saw Namjoo walking towards the escalator.  Niel ran after her and pushed everyone on the escalator. 

"Namjoo-sshi?" Niel called. "Look who just got himself the employee tag." Niel showed off and made an irritating face.

"So? Do I care? Does that have anything to do with my concern?" Namjoo said. "Ah, you are very ill-mannered. I don't like it. Immature, rude and selfish. Do you think I hang around this kind of clients? No." Namjoo walked away. 

Niel watched Namjoo left and he knew, Namjoo was a hard one. Very self-centered kind of person. Heartless. 

"No wonder she's still single." Niel said. 

---

Chorong came earlier than she was supposed to and Jun opened the door for her. Niel was still at work and since its holiday, he gave Jun the honor and permission to play the Playstation all day. Jun didn't eat the whole day because he was too attached with the game that he forgot he was hungry. 

"Jun-ah, did you play games all day?" Chorong asked worriedly. "Yah! Stop now, and help noona with this! You can't play games all day! It will ruin your eye sight!!" Chorong babbled. 

"Fine." Jun sulked.

"Jun-ah, where is your dad?" 

"He's not my dad. Thats what he said. But, he's at work." Jun started arranging the ingridients and he saw Chorong making a disappointed face when he told that Niel's at work. "Noona, don't tell me you like Niel!" 

"YAH! How can you say that!" Chorong picks a cucumber and hits Jun's head lightly. "Maybe, abit." Chorong smiled. "He looks cute in some way." 

"Eww, how can he looks cute? His lips are giagantic!" Jun laughed. 

Then, they heard the sound of the door being unlock. "Jun-ah, I'm home. Stop playing the games." Niel entered the house and saw Chorong. "Yay!! Dinner!" Niel sang.

"We're making them together." Chorong said. 

"But, I just got back from work!" Niel explained. "A really tough work!" Niel did a flashback of what he did at the office and it was literally nothing besides sleep, making coffees, getting scolded by his dad, picking fights whenever he sees Namjoo. "I'm tired."

"I just got back from class, Jun just used all his energy for games, everyone is tired. Come on! I bet Jun have never felt anything like this before." Chorong said. 

Niel walk towards the kitchen with a heavy heart and sighed. After working together, cutting the onions and doing almost everything together, suddenly Jun said.

"Wah, if only I really have a family, would I experience this everyday?" 

Jun's questions made Niel stopped doing whatever he was doing. He felt sorry for Jun for some reason. He looked at Chorong and Chorong gave him an assuring smile.

"Who said so, Jun-ah, real family bickers alot! More than you imagined!" Chorong was trying to make Jun felt a little better so that he won't be jealous of his friends.

"Why would you lie?" Niel asked. "Jun-ah, when I was younger, I would help my mom cook. My dad sometimes comes by and help too. Its something you get when you're younger but this feelings will fade away soon when you get bored." Niel said. "Like me."

"So, you helped your mom cook. That means you know how to cook!" Jun changed the topid to persuade himself from not diving into disappointment.

Niel looked at him and was surprised at how good he is in changing topics. "I'm lazy. Especially for you." Niel said.

He started washing some vegetables and smiled. "If you want me to, next time. I'll try." He smiled.

 

=====================================================================

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG LOOOOOOOOOOONG Chapter~ I know right~~ LOL...anyway... so how was it??? see Niel got some soft spot right there for Jun XD 

anyway, do comment and subscribe and also~~ CLICK THE UPVOTE BUTTON~~ Thank you!!