One on One

BABY WHO?

Jun started writing down his list. However after writing down 3 rules, Niel stopped him. 

"Yah! A 5-year old are only allowed to write 5 rules!" Niel said.

"Says who!?" Jun questioned Niel.

Niel hesitated as he was nervous to know the mischevous kid's rules.Niel thinks for a fw seconds and wondered. He snaps his fingers and said. "Everyone knows that. How come you don't know about that? You must be a fool." 

Jun smirked and laugh. Jun fell back and laughed while covering his eyes with his hands. He gets up again and take the marker away.

"I might have been a fool if I believed." Jun said and started writing.

Niel just couldn't take his attitude being so bossy and rude. Plus, he writes slowly and it bugs and annoys Niel. Niel took away the rules and the pen.

"Yah, write your  own rules when you learn to write faster okay? You are wasting my time." Niel said.

Niel reads the 4 rules that Jun wrote down.

Junnie Rules

1) Do not put me at the orphanage again

2) Do not leave me anywhere you can think of.

3) Do not tell me to leave the house.

4) Do not force me to eat rice.

Niel was taken aback when he read the first 3 rules. He thought Jun wanted some stupid rules like buy him toys and stuffs. Niel took the paper along with his rules and paste it on the fridge using fridge magnets.

"Take note!" Niel said. Suddenly, Niel wondered. "Yah, Jun-ah. How many days have you been wearing the same clothes?" Niel asked curiously.

Jun look at his clothes. "Since the day I went to your house." 

Niel was surpirsed that his mouth was wide open and he started to close his nose and mouth with his hands. He approached Jun who was sitting on the floor and told him to go and wash up. However, Jun started lying on the floor. Niel pushed him but he insisted.

"Yah! Go and clean yourself you piece of !" Niel said as he starts pushing Jun using his legs.

"DON'T PUSH ME USING YOUR STINKY SOCKS!" Jun started shouting.

"YAH!! MY SOCKS SMELLS BETTER THAN YOUR STINKY UNCHANGED UNDERWEAR!" Niel shout back.

Both of them stared at one another and glared. Both of them were chanllenging their authority. Both of them wanted to win. However in the end, it was Niel who ended up scrubbing Jun's back. 

"Yah! Aish, you make me look like your slave!" Niel complained.

As he scrub Jun's back and wash away the bubbles, he was surprise to find some bruises marks on his back. Curiously, he turns Jun around to face him and started to look at the front body parts and his hands. There were bruises but it seems to have scarred. 

"Yah, what is wrong with your body?" Niel ask.

"Some hyung did that to me." 

"WHY WOULD THAT HYUNG DO THIS TO YOU?!" Niel asked again.

"He told me if I wanted to sleep in the form, they have to beat me up because I don't have the money to give them. The hyungs collected money from us every week." Jun explained and played with the bubbles.

"What if you don't have the money?"

"I get beaten up. I kept the money with me. I wanted to keep my pocket money for some reason." Jun said. 

"YAH! SO YOU RATHER GET BEATEN UP THAN GIVING YOUR MONEY?!" Niel asked in anger.

"But the money is all gone now. I spent it all." Jun said innocently.

"As expected you are a fool." Although Niel didn't really like Jun but he felt like those kids were bad asses who took advantage over Jun's small figure. 

Niel brought Jun to the shopping complex to go and buy him some clothes. Jun was walking quietly beside Niel. He kept looking at Niel's hand that is occupied with his phone. Niel took him to the kid's clothing section and told him to choose.

"Jun-ah, just pick anything you want and I will use this magic card to pay." Niel said happily with the thoughts that he have a credit card for himself.

Jun was awkward. He was short and all the shelves for the clothes were tall. Most of them, parents were the one who choses the clothes but for Jun, he was told to pick on his own and his father pays for it. Well, his self-proclaimed father of course. He looks at Niel who is sitting while playing his game on the smartphone and sighs.

"I think I am way smarter than he is." Jun walks as he picks any clothes and didn't even check on the sizer. 

Suddenly, he saw a corner at the shopping mall. He drops every clothes he picked up and started running towards the corner than excites him the most. 

"What took him so long?" Niel asked himself. 

Feeling bad about it, Niel walked to the kids section and Jun was nowhere to be found. Niel started to panick. Although he wished that Jun would dissapear, but after seing the bruises and beating marks, he thought Jun should never return to that place again. It was just a part of his heart called humanity not fatherly.

He started running around the shopping mall. Looking for Jun. He searched everywhere. The worse thing is that he is not Jun's legal guardian. Whoever founds Jun would probably send him back to the orphanage. 

"Song Jun!!" Niel shouted.

Suddenly, he heard some parents scolding their kids. 

"Why did you do that to my daughter?" The woman yelled. "I am asking you! Are you a beggar? Are you here to steal!?"  The woman yelled.

People are crowding the kids. It seems as if a big accident occured. Lots of parents are whispering and blaming it all to one children who is being put to blame for some accident that he doesn't even understand of. Niel's instincts says that its Jun. He is a trouble maker. Niel pushes the crowds to the side and saw the person he expected it to be. In front of him, he saw boxes piling up on the floor. It must have been Jun. Jun ran towards Niel and started crying.

"Appa!!!" Jun cried.

Everyone. EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THEM. Stared at Niel. 

"Oh my God, he is the father!" Some woman whispered.

"I don't think the kid is even legal. It must have been a one night stand!" 

Niel on the other hand, carried Jun and ran away. He dashed out of the shopping mall and went to the subway.

"Yah! WHAT DID YOU DO!?" Niel yelled.

"I just wanted the helicopter so badly. So I pull a box out and suddenly it fell on me and this one little girl." Jun cried louder. 

"Aish." Niel felt bad seeing Jun cried. "Yah, are you hurt anywhere?"

"No." Jun wiped his tears

"Come on, I'll take you to somewhere decent with people who act my age. So that I can just buy you clothes peacefully without the freaking bossy adults." Niel said as he walks.

Niel took Jun to Myeongdong. As they walk among the crowds, Jun still looks at Niel's hand. Finally, he gather up the courage. He knows Niel doesn't like him. He knows he is a pain in the . Well, who doesn't feel the pain? Its Jun. 

"Can I hold your hands? I don't want to get lost." Jun said.

Niel stopped and hesitated. But he puts his phone in his jeans pocket and holds Jun's hand.

So, their shopping mission succeeded. It was an easy thing to do. But yeah, things were a bit complicated. But the real twist happend the moment when they arrive at their floor and saw Niel's dad heading to his house. Niel pull Jun and covers his mouth. 

"What is wrong!?" Jun said trying to get away.

"SHHHHH! If you let go, you'll die. And so do I!" Niel said nervously. "Aish!! Its not so safe afterall!" 

Niel had no choice. He needed to think fast! Its either he tell his father or or or. He has no other choice. Niel started to sweat. 

"What do we do now?" Jun asked. 

"I don't know!!!! Aish!" Niel said as he and Jun still hides behind the walls at the corner. Suddenly an idea came to him. He wears his hoodie and wore a cap. He took out the sweater he bought for Jun.

"Yah! Wear this! Hurry up!!" Niel said taking off Jun's jumper. "Wear the hoodie!" 

Jun does as instructed. "Now, just don't say a word! And just follow me!" Niel said.

Niel walks normally but awkwardly towards a door on the same floor. He pressed the doorbell. He pressed the doorbell countless times. He can see his dad just a few doors away. He was praying to God for his longevity. Suddenly, his father asked a question to him. Because he was so nervous, he startled and dropped everything on the floor.

"Excuse me?" His father asked and he dropped everything. "I'm so sorry, I startled you. Let me help you." Niel's father said as he approached Niel

"No! No! It's okay." Niel deepens his voice.

"Oh, okay. I'm sorry. Perhaps, did you see your neighbour that lives here going out?" 

"No."

"Or did you see him-" 

"NO!!" 

The door that Niel has been pressing the doorbell suddenly opens. Niel quickly push Jun inside as I runs inside with the things he bought. He fell infront of the house owner. Niel and Jun laid on the floor in relieve. Niel took off his hoodie and breathe in relief.

"I thought I was going to die today!" Niel said as he felt his heart beats fast.

"Excuse me?" The owner of the house said. Its a voice of a young woman.

==================================================================

HEY HEY HEYYYYYYY~~ Sorry for the long and late update! I am so sorryy~ Anyway! Hope you guys like this chapter and have fun reading it! Please continue to support me and do comment~ click subscribe and do click upvote! ^^ THANK YOU!!