Caught your heart

BABY WHO?

Niel, Chorong and Jun was eating together and Chorong was starting to get to know more about Niel. Who he really is. What kind of person he is. While he eats, Chorong would take a glance of him and pretended that she wasn't looking at him whenever he looks at her. It seems like a normal day where they just eat dinner with friends together. However, deep down in little Jun's heart it was different. Jun chewed his food slowly and take a glimpse of Chorong and Niel eating together on the same table, the lights that made the food looks a lot tastier. It wasn't a loud dinner but it was, something he wished for the time would stop. The atmosphere felt warm to him. Niel was smiling and Chorong was making some jokes. He was laughing too. For that moment, he thought he just knew what was it like to eat dinner with a family.

After Chorong left the house, the atmosphere was quiet and Niel was back to his station playing games. Jun on the other hand is busy doing his homework at the dining table. Niel however didn't have the mood for games the moment his father sent him a message.

By hook or by crook, I want you to get her agree with the deal. I'm cutting your next month's allowance and pay the bills on your own if you can't have it done.

Love, your dad

Niel sighed and turned his face away from the phone before throwing it to the other side of the couch.

"Aish, love my ." Niel threw his joystick and lied on the couch in confusion. He sighed again and again. "Why am I so 'blessed' to have a father like you?!!" Niel shout out loud. "I need to come up with something."

Niel planned out what should he do with Namjoo. He drew a plan using his Note 3 and started to sort out all of his thoughts.

Kim Namjoo...

​-Cold

-Strong

-Devil

-Old

After writing down a few words, he was completely lost. Nothing came up. Anyway, he's Ahn Daniel. He's kind of stupid in many ways. He close the notes and called his friends.

"Yah, Yoo Changhyun! How's life?" Niel asked

"Erm, nothing much. I have been working some part-time jobs at an entertainment agency." Changhyun said and he sounded like he's munching some food. "I'm working at SM!" Changhyun whispered.

"What? You must be sick!" Niel said and laughed. 

"Erm, I'm not staying long here, I will resign in anotehr 2 weeks." He said cheerfully. "Trust me, you don't really want to deal with idols. They're just ugh. Some are nice and some trainees acted as if they're some kind of divas. They're all some stuck up teenagers. Ah! Ya! There's a trainee here, ah she's just scary man. The other day her nose was different and today, she had her face done and trust me, I don't think SM will let her debut anyway. She already looked like a doll, people will hate her." Changhyun was originally a very less-trustworthy kind of person. He would just open up his mouth and tells everyone of other's secrets and he can be the best gossipper. That was why some girls likes talking to him because he knew what story to tell and what to share.

"Yah! Are you eating? Aish, you pig!" Niel complained. "Yah, I need help. You see, I'm also working right now. With my dad. So, there's this lady who owns a hotel I guess. The problem is that my dad wanted me to win her decision to get a contract. My father wanted to invest to make an eco-friendly garden at her hotel to attract tourist. And, that dirty job is mine. My dad is really something I tell you. The bigger problem is, this woman is a devil. She's the worst species of a woman I have ever seen. She's very cold, very strong, very..." Niel was looking for a word to describe her until Changhyun filled in his words.

"Hahahaha, you lost to her so many times cause you're a loser didn't you?" Changhyun laughed cutely. "Knowing you, hyung who is good for nothing, how would you dream on winning over her?" Changhyun said and laughed again.

Niel's ears was burning when Changhyun said those words. " Yah! Aish! I have wasted years of my trust being friends with you! You don't even have my back." Niel hung up. "The next time I'm seing Changhyunnie, I'm going to skin him alive."

Niel called Jonghyun next hoping that he would be better than Changhyun. Cause, Changhyun was just too childish for these things. Jonghyun didn't answer the phone even when Niel called him for three times. Until, he finally picked up.

"Yah, Jonghyun-ah." The sound of music coming from Jonghyun's phone was too loud and it was making Niel deaf. 

"HELLO?" He heard Jonghyun shouting to talk to him.

"WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU?! AT A CONCERT?" 

"WHAT!?" 

"WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU CHOI JONGHYUN!!?!" Niel had to shout as loud as Jonghyun was shouting for him to listen. Until finally, Jonghyun moved to a quieter place.

"Hyung, whats up?" Jonghyun asked.

"Where the hell are you? Its so freaking loud!" Niel said. 

"Oh, me? I'm at a club! You should hang out with me sometime with Changhyun." Jonghyun said.

"Yah, just leave Changhyun alone, that kid really needs to grow up. His mom baby him too much!" Niel joked. Niel told about Namjoo to him and he repeated the same word he used when he told about Namjoo to Changhyun. In Niel's opinion, Jonghyun was a bit more matured than Changhyun. Changhyun is like a kid trapped in a man's body. However, Jonghyun's reply was surprisingly stupid.

"So what should I do?" Niel asked.

"I don't know. Maybe you should make those scene like in movies, where you forge documents and all." Jonghyun said and laughed.

"You're stupid." Niel said and hungs up.

"Aish, you're even stupid cause you can't figure out a way!" Jonghyun said and entered the club again. 

In the end, Niel called the friend that he really don't really like. Byunghun. Byunghun's idea was brilliant but he was unsure whether he was fit for those kind of things. It was rather risky. He thought to himself on the couch and realized that Jun fell asleep at the table. 

"Ah, ya." Niel sighed. He walked towards Jun and his hand was about to touch Jun's shoulder to wake him up, but he looked into Jun's face and decided to let him sleep. He carried Jun slowly and brought him to the bed. He took a towel and wet it with the water and wiped Jun's face to clean him which he was supposed to do everytime before going to sleep.

Niel slept next to Jun and woke up really early and bought a chocolate milk for Jun, him and he leaves another on infront of Namjoo's door. He even put a stick-on paper on it. He entered the house and walked to the dining table. Jun's books from yesterday was still there. He walked closer to the book and saw what Jun wrote on it.

"is it family?" Niel reads. 

-----

Namjoo opened her door and saw the milk on the floor. She stared at it for about a minute before finally taking it with her. As she was going out, Niel was there to threw some rubbish. Niel greeted her nicely.

"Aigoo, Namjoo shii, are you going to work on weekends?" Niel asked.

"Yes and you are acting really weird. Thank you for the milk." She said. Niel was stunned to know that she knew it was him. Whenever Niel thought that he's a step ahead of her, she would always prepare two steps ahead to face Niel. She was unbelieveable. 

She entered the lift and left without Niel entering the lift. As the lift closed, Niel threw the rubbish at the lift's door.

"Aigoo! Aish! Witch!" He shouted.

=============================================

So... guess what did Byunghun told Niel to do??? HUHUHUHU... Anywayyyyyy do comment and please subscribe too ^^ thank you!!!