Seoul University

Heartbeat

 

Seohyun's Pov

This is it a new beginning for me I thought as I push the door, that held my freedom. The freedom that will allow me to become someone different. As I ,make my way thru the hallways I could see many pairs of eyes staring at me like if I was some kind of rare animal that they have never seen not better yet a cave woman who clearly didn't know what century we were in. Hmmm maybe I should have listened to seungri and don't over do my new look, or I should have listen to my father when he told me it wasn't a really good idea to transfer to this school after all, I could already sense  my life here won't be any easier.I sigh, oh well what's done is done, there is no backing down now. I look around and couldn't help to be mesmerized at the way the university was structure. The school might have been 100 years old but that didn't took away its luxury and elegant from it. Seoul University was the only school that allow normal humans and royal bloods to mingle and interact as one. Of course there were some limits to it; we only had classes with them when it  concerned about our major, other than that our schedule was fill with special training class. Not many people knew about the existence of Royal families and we try to keep it that way for our own safety. The university had two wings, one of the wings was design for nomal college students to take their classes. The other wing, was for special training class, were no mortal was allowed to go. We had our ID which was a way to differentiate humans from Royal blood, the School ID allowed for the passage to the next wing to open and once it was open there was another door which will shot a red laser in our eyes to identify our identity. I memorized my schedule ahead, my first class will be self defense. I'm not really worry since as a Kwon member I started my training since I was five, and I was pretty darn good. My teacher was nobody else other than my own grandpa, despite he being old, he was the best figther I have met. I may have been his favorite granddaughter but that didn't mean he went easy on me.

 -------------------------------------

Seohyun reached her destination ten minutes before the class started. She likes to be early for three reasons, one she likes to be punctual, two she has more time to look at her sorroundings , and three she always like to sit in the front so she has to come early. Since this was self defense class there were no seats; the place was almost empty. There were swords, pistols,  mannequin targets and other types of weapon at each corner of the room. Soon enough the room started to be filled by students, most of them were staring at seohyun since they have never seen her there.

" what are you doing here?" A woman with fierceful eyes asked

"this is my class" seohyun answer.

" Yoona, don't be too hard on her" a girl named Tiffany said.

" you know she is not allowed in this territory" yoona said. she look fixed her gazed once again at seohyun

"I know everybody from this class, and I don't remember you so now get out from here!"  yoona spat. seohyun sigh and took out the piece of paper that contain her schedule and show the woman her student ID " I'm a new student, I came from US". The woman just stare at seohyun and everybody in the class was ready to asked her some questions but good that the teacher step in. Seohyun went towards the teacher and give her a note from the principal. like yoona said she didn't belong here, she is for the fire region while they are from the Earth and wind region. The Earth people are very closed to the wind people, that is why they have gone to the same schools and seeing seohyun there, they will have thought she was human.

"class, I want you to introduce you to Seo joo hyun, she just came from America so please make her feel welcome." Mrs.Lee said

" Hello my name is seo joo hyun but I prefer being call seohyun" seohyun said with a bow. yoona just rolled her eyes in disgut, she really doesn't like seohyun from the beginning and the fact that she has the same name as her enemy makes it worst. just then, A guy wearing sunglasses, seohyun could almost see girls drooling at seeing the guy with sunglasses flash a killer smile. "Mr.Jung you are late again!" Mrs. Lee said.

"sorry for being late Mrs.Lee but it was jonghyun's fault" yonghwa said

"yah, yonghwa stop lying!!..you wake up late thats why we were late!!!' jonghyun said. yonghwa and jonghyun started to blame one another like two little kids. The teacher was already getting irritated at their childness.

"Yah, you both stop with this nonsense already!..." you both need to stop being late, this class is not a game!" Mrs.Lee said.

"its not, like I need this  class anyway" yonghwa murmured to himself

"did you say something, Mr.Jung?..do you really believe you are the best huh?!" Mrs. Lee said

" not to be rude, Mrs.Lee but I am the best fighter there is" yonghwa pointed out. how arrogant can this guy get seohyun thought.

"oh really? well we will see about that, seohyun-ssi will you like to demostrate how wrong Mr.Jung is?" Mrs.lee said. Nobody knew about seohyun true identity other than the staff at Seoul university and they swear to keep the secret to themselves. Mrs.Lee approaches seohyun and whisper in her ears "its ok, you don't have to show your powers, just give him a lesson for me please". seohyun just gulped and  nodded.

" for all your respect Mrs.Lee but I don't want to hurt a girl, specially a nerdy one" yonghwa whined

" why, are you afraid of losing to a girl!" seohyun spat. This is the only thing about being a girl, many men treat you like if you are weak and not capable to be at their level. Even with my brothers, they always let me win hold  back on their abilities because they are afraid to hurt me.

"wooow, hold it right there Jung Yonghwa is not afraid of nobody, specially a ugly girl like you!" yonghwa said.

"enough, we will see who is the best, take your weapons" Mrs. Lee ordered. All the students, make their way to the designated fighting area. Of course all the girls where cheering on yonghwa, and all the guys kept on yelling to be gentle at yonghwa.

"don't listen to them and don't hold back please yonghwa-ssi because I promise you that you will need all your strength to take me down"seohyun smirked. yonghwa decided not to use any weapons and do it with his bare hands, and so did seohyun. Hah poor fool he really think I'm really that weak she thought

" aren't we a little confident seohyun-ssi?" yonghwa said

"I'm not saying this because I'm confident, I'm saying it because its the fact" seohyun said

"well I did warn you, seohyun-ssi, don't go crying to your daddy when you get hurt" yonghwa smirked. seohyun just laugh at this " same to you too yonghwa-ssi" seohyun said as she position herself in battle form.

" remember, this is just pure martial arts none of you are allowed to use magic, nor your powers" Mrs.Lee said. once the bell ring, seohyun made the first move since yonghwa wasn't willing to hit her.

---------------------------------

seohyun drop a punch with all her force. As a Wolf descendant, yonghwa's reflexes are ten times better than any human will ever be. He was able to quickly dodge it.

Seohyun spun around and do a sidekick aiming directly to the leg. " you hit hard for a girl" yonghwa said as he tries to punch her in the cheek but she was too quick. Seohyun bent down and took the chance to hit him directly in the stomach. Yonghwa pounce in pain but was able to get a hold of  seohyun's  rightwrist. At this seohyun counter back by jumping and giving him a high kick with her left leg aiming for his chest but yonghwa block it by grabing her leg with his other free hand "is this all you got huh?"  yonghwa smirked thinking he got her trapped or so he thought. 

"not at all I'm barely starting" seohyun said. She then threw her body backwards and with her right leg was able to hit yonghwa at the bottom of his chin. yonghwa cursed at the pain he was feeling and with that he let go of her left leg and right arm. However seohyun didn't fell in the ground since she was supporting her body with her left hand, she swing her body forward and did a forward flip dropping her glasses, seohyun was able to stand back and hit yonghwa with two of her fingers at the sensible parts of his body. Did I mention that Seohyun knows the human body by heart? she knows perfectly well the points which will block the blood cerculation, making her opponent to be paralize for about three minutes. Ever since little she always got a perfect aiming even in darts, and shooting just like her brothers.

Yonghwa couldn't move, as much as he try to move his body was not responding. The match was over and he could see Mrs.Lee smirking. "Match is over, seohyun-ssi wins!" Mrs.Lee said smiling. Everybody's mouth dropped wide open. Some were not able to believe what just happen. JUNG YONGHWA a descendant of the jung family, the Most respected and fear family in the Earth region was defeated by a total stranger and worst a GIRL.

" I don't think you should have learned the most important rule in fighting yonghwa-ssi" seohyun said in a mocking tone

"oh yeah and what is that seohyun-ssi?" yonghwa said acidly.

" Rule number one, don't understimate your opponent even if its a girl" seohyun smirked. She then hit those same points in yonghwa's body and unblock his blood circulation so he can be able to stand up for himself. Yonghwa was left dumbfounded and stare at seohyun with disbelief. He can't believe he just lost and to a girl..........

 

well what do you guys think? sorry I'm not good at describing fights but I try my best u.u..Please comment and subscribe, the more you guys comment the more I will try to update :)