We are friends right?

Heartbeat

It has been two weeks since yonghwa and Seohyun became "friends". Two long, tiring and agonizing weeks for poor seohyun. Yonghwa practically doesn't even leave her alone for just a minute. He follows her around and keeps on bothering her when she is trying to read her self improvement books. To be honest, seohyun thought once she accept being friends with yonghwa; he will finally leave her alone but it wasn't the case.Yonghwa in the other hand, has become very irritated of seohyun's indifference. No matter how much he wants to be her friend, she just doesn't open up for him. He already lost count of the many times, he has asked seohyun to hangout at his place or do something fun together. He hardly sees her smile, and when she smiles, its only when jonghyun is with them. Even if yonghwa doesn't admit it, he is kinda of jealous because no girl has ever resist his charms other than seohyun. Usually they will be happy and smiling just by getting a glance of yonghwa but its not the case with seohyun.

" Seohyun I'm bored" yonghwa whinned.

" if you are bored then why don't you leave me alone and go with your other friends" seohyun said, while she still has her eyes in her book.

" but I want to be with you" yonghwa pout. "C'mon, leave that book and lets do something fun"

" This is fun!!" seohyun defended.

" I know this is fun for you but not for me!!" yonghwa said

" then why don't you leave! I'm not stopping you to leave am I?' seohyun spat

" But I already tell you that I want to be with you!...if you are not reading your self-improvement books or studying, you are always at the dojo training...dont you want to be a normal teenager for once"

" yonghwa we are not normal teenagers!!" seohyun pointed out

" yeah I know but that doesn't mean we cannot have fun!" yonghwa said

" how in the world did you get to be the future head leader in your clan when you don't even have some discipline!" seohyun said

' I do have discipline, its just that you are way too uptight!' yonghwa yelled back. "being strict and discipline, doesn't mean you cant have fun or to enjoy things you love to do.."

" its so easy for you to say! your father is not nagging you or reminding you each day that your brothers are better than you" seohyun muttered.

 "what you have brothers??? how come you never told me?" yonghwa asked in disbilief.

" why do I have to tell you! My life is non of your business!!" seohyun barked

" But we are FRIENDS!!! I have tell you everything about me, yet you haven't even tell me anything about you!" yonghwa said. His eyes show anger, and hurt. Even after this two weeks seohyun still has treated him like a stranger and he doesn't get why is she always closing her self up.

" well I didn't ask you to tell me everything about you! It was your decision, and I believe its mine to decide whether I want you to be part of my life or not" seohyun stated.

" you know what I'm tired of trying to be your friend. I have try to prove you that my intentions with you are honest, and all I want is to be your friend" yonghwa said." don't worry I won't bother you any more friend". He turned around and walk away from seohyun.

 Just as yonghwa left seohyun, she can't help but to feel guilty for the way she treated yonghwa. He has been very patient with her and even to the point to tolorate all her insults and bad mood swings. Its not that seohyun doesn't want yonghwa as a friend is just that its hard for her to trust people easily.She already lost count of the many times she has trust somebody and ended up hurt and dissapointed. Many of her so called "friends" have only use seohyun as a tool to get close to her family. Since then, seohyun has close up her feelings so she wont get dissapointed and hurt. The only friend that she has been able to trust has been jonghyun and her brothers of course but even then its still hard for her to say what she's thinking to jonghyun. Yonghwa is not the only one that has gotten seohyun's cold shoulders, even her new girl friends has gotten it too.Can she really trust yonghwa and the girls at school? Can she really give her heart to open up completely and hope she won't get dissapointed or hurt in the process?....

 

 

Hello dear readers, first I want to apoligize for not being able to updated in this few days. I kinda had a writer's block for a while in my two new fanfics and I cant really update weekends since I work but I promise I will update more on monday and I will continue this story along with my others. Do not worry because I don't plan on leaving any of my fanfics unfinished. Even if it takes me long, with school and work but I will definetely finish all my fanfics ^^.Thank you so much for your support and keep subscribing and commenting :)