Kwon Yuuki part 2

Heartbeat

No matter how much Kwon Yuuki wanted to know what really happened to his granddaughter he decided it was not the time. Seohyun was obviously bad injured, and her wounds could get infected if not treated well. He placed the bag he was holding and took out a gel cream. Its his newest invention, its like his previous cream but this one cures the wounds faster and with lesser pain. Seohyun was in pain, when yuuki cleans her wounds, as much as she wanted to cry, seohyun endured the pain for the sake of her grandfather. She knows that crying is a sign of weakness for her grandfather and she doesn't want to look vulnerable in front of him. Besides seohyun has already cry a lot. After finishing, disifecting her wounds, yuuki slowly puts the blue gel in her body. The cream, starts to take effect in no time, soon the pain was vanishing and all her wounds were gone.

"thank you grandfather" seohyun smile weakly.

" welcome" Yuuki said as he got up and gave the bag to seohyun.

"what's this?" seohyun asked confused.

Yuuki just smiled " open it". Seohyun just nodded, her eyes widened once she took out a beautiful pink kimono. Yuuki just grinned at seohyun's expression. " I bought this from my last trip to Japan. I was planning on giving it to you after dinner but due to the situation, I think its better if I give it to you right now"

" Thank you Grandpa" seohyun said as she run to him. " You really didn't have to." Yuuki just hugged her, she really felt her tears falling right now. From all the people, Kwon Yuuki has been so considerate to seohyun, she's so thankful to have him by her side.

" don't cry seohyun, I bought you the kimono so I can see your beautiful smile; I didn't bought it so you can start crying" yuuki said as he wiped down seohyun's tears. "C'mon, go change and show grandpa how good that kimono looks on you". Seohyun just smiled and left to the restroom. Moments later she appear with the pink kimono on, and her hair done perfectly. Yuuki just smiled with satisfaction written in his face. The kimono fit seohyun perfectly, even yuuki couldn't help to admire and feel proud of the beautiful girl he has as a granddaughter. " you look beautiful seohyun. No in fact you look better than I could imagine when I bought the kimone,"

" haha Oh grandpa, charming as always"  seohyun said with a chuckle.

" I'm being serious seohyun, I have such a beautiful girl; it scares me to know you're alone in the terretory of those hungry wolves" Yuuki said as he hugged her overprotectively. " I can already imagine, how those beasts are looking at you with those eyes of lust"

" Aigoo, grandpa!" seohyun said laughing. Then her laugh vanished and was replaced with a frown when her mind wonder about a certain alpha wolf male, who has stole her heart. Yeah she was thinking about him again; Jung Yonghwa an alpha wolf who is the future leader of his clan. The person that has eyes only for his mate, yoona.

" is there something wrong seohyun?" Yuuki asked with concern.

"Aniyo" seohyun said.

Yuuki just furrowed his eyebrows and look straight at seohyun. " now please, don't give me that lame excuse seohyun. do you trust me?"

" yes, of course I trust you grandpa"

"then tell me what happened?" yuuki asked. Seohyun just sigh, there's no point on hiding anything to Kwon Yuuki, because sooner or later he'll find out and then he will be mad. Mind as well get over with it and tell her grandfather. She started to tell the story to her grandpa, never leaving any details, from her first day of school. Yuuki frowned when he confirmed his fears. The reason why he came here was because he wanted to convice seohyun from staying in Earth Decendants territory. He feared that seohyun will fall for one of those alpha boys and get heartbroken because she can never be with that guy. Last time seohyun fell in love, she was left crying and in pain, since then Kwon Yuuki swore that he'll never allowed this to happened again but he was too late...

Seohyun finally said how she felt and you know what even if it hurts, it felt so good to finally tell somebody her feelings. Its hard for her to act, and see yonghwa as a friend and knowing that in couple more months he'll find his mate and then everything will be lost.Yuuki just hold her tightly, " its ok, seohyun don't cry"

" oh grandpa, the pain in my heart is greater than when kyuhyun left me" she said in sobs. " I never felt this way like I feel about yonghwa....but unfortunetely I'm never going to be pretty or good enough for him like Im Yoona"

Yuuki furrowed his eyes on confusion. Never in his life has he ever heard a Kwon Female member, feel so insecure about herself like seohyun is feeling right now."seohyun what are you saying?!"Yuuki said in disbelief. " You out of all my granddaughters are the most beautiful and strongest girl...How could you even think that you're not good enough for Jung Yonghwa?!"

" but grandpa, you don't understand. Jung Yonghwa is an Alpha male! Out of all the clans his family is the strongest one. Besides, he is the next one in line!" seohyun said.

" do you think little of us seohyun?!"..." Our family is the strongest one among the four regions, nobody has been able to defeat us from generations. All males and females that are born in our family are very good fighters and that includes you seohyun...In any case that boy doesn't deserves you!"

" yeah but I'm not pretty enough" seohyun murmured.

"don't you ever say that Kwon seohyun!".." you're the most beautiful being I have ever seen and trust me I should know with my experience.. "

" grandpa why am I your favorite granddaughter?".." I really don't understand, I'm not as pretty as maylee nor I'm strong as jiyong and seungri but yet you always prefer me among them why??" seohyun asked. To be truthful she really don't get why someone as Kwon Yuuki even glance at her. Seohyun is a mud blood and instead of yuuki feel any disgust or ashamed like some of her so called 'family',  yuuki looks at her with love. Heck he even, treats her better than her own father jaejoong.

Yuuki just sigh, he expected this question to come up sooner or later but he never knew it will be this early. " do you really want to know why you're my favorite?" he asked and seohyun just nodded. Yuuki then grab her hand and take her where the big tall mirror was located it. " you're my favorite, because you remind me of my Mother. You're the vivid image of the woman that I loved the most seohyun" he said truthfully.

You could see there was dissapointment in seohyun's eyes. She really thought that maybe just maybe she was special but it wasn't the case, her grandfather just loves her because seohyun looks like her great-grandmother. " oh so you like me because I look like my great-grandmother" seohyun said with a frown.

" haha exactly but don't think its only your face, its more than that seohyun. Your personality is so much like hers; everytime I see you is like I'm seeing my mother in you. I know that you'll become big someday seohyun."

" you expect too much of me grandpa"

" oh no darling I don't. You just don't have enough confidence in yourself. Like right now with that Jung Yonghwa guy, you think just because he's an Alpha from the Earth region, he's unreachable."

" b-but he already has his mate!!! I have no chance against Yoona-ssi" seohyun frowned

": As far as I remember Alpha males knows who their true mate once they turn 19. His mate could be anybody"

" yeah anyone from the Earth region" seohyun said.

Yuuki just sigh. " seohyun do you remember what's my motto"

" of course. No matter how strong your opponent is, you're not defeated until you want to" seohyun said. All this years of trainning this is the motto she has to live by. The motto that everyone in her family had to live by.

" then why are you giving up so easily? Love is like a war. Its a match that you decide when to give up and accept defeat" yuuki pointed out. " you're giving up without giving a fight and that's your biggest mistake.It's still not too late seohyun. You still have time to stand up and continue fighting for what you want"

" its not that easy grandpa" Seohyun whinned.

"hmmm let me tell you a story then" yuuki said.

" what type of story grandpa?" seohyun said

" I'm going to tell you a story about Karin Kamazaki, A Tekken Member"

----------------------------------------------------------------

 Hello dear readers, hope you guys like my update :) .... well story with in a story coming up! ^^ Thank you so much for commenting, it really makes me want to keep on writting anyways tell me what you guys think :) ..........

p.s so I watch the movie Tekken and I seriously liked it,so I since I need it another family's clan I decided to name it like that ^^