Stay away from what's mine!

Heartbeat

"Yo~ng, I'm ready to go" Seohyun said.Ever since she and yonghwa were on good terms yonghwa will accompany seohyun to her car. It was  a habit that seohyun find herself enjoyinh. Any minute that she can passed with yonghwa is like heaven to her.

"I'm sorry Seohyun-ssi. yoona got mad at me for spending more time with you than her." yonghwa frown

" seohyun-ssi? so its not Hy~un anymore" seohyun said with dissapointment

" I'm sorry, its just that Yoona got mad at me.." 

" its ok I understand yonghwa-ssi. Well I have to go now" seohyun said. She was mad and hurt that yonghwa chose yoona over her but then again she understand. I mean yoona is the girlfriend while her, she is just a friend.

" don't be mad seohyun..."

" Its ok, you don't have to explain. Anyways you should go to your girlfriend before she gets mad" seohyun said as she turn around to leave. " I'm sorry seohyun, I will make it up to you I promise" Yonghwa said as he saw her walk away.

------------

Seohyun's eyes widened once she saw her simple honda; It was cover in black paint. Stay away from yonghwa! were the words written in her car. Seohyun's eyes change to deep red color out of anger. Who could possibly do something this low! seohyun thought. Seohyun try to look like if she was concentrated on her car to distract the people following her.Yeah that's right, she felt the prescence of six people watching her every movement. Years of training didn't come to a waste, seohyun could feel the prescence of people around her even with her eyes closed.
 

Suddenly seohyun felt somebody approaching her from the back. Seohyun was quickly able to dodge her attacker's punch but it wasn't the last of them.Daggers with poison were thrown at her from every where she went. Lucky for seohyun, this wasn't the first time that daggers were thrown at her. Seohyun's father have trained her well so daggers were not a big deal for her. Seohyun was too fast for her attackers,she quickly  dodge all of the daggers before it hit her. One by one her attacker came out of their hiding place and attack her more openly. Sh** I don't think I can hold any longer. Seohyun thought as she felt her body becoming heavy and her muscles getting tired. She has trained with her father all the time, but this is the first time she fights so many girls at the same time. Yeah all her attackers were girls but not any girls, they all belong to Yoona's clan. One, by one they dropped to the floor in pain from seohyun's hits, but they don't seem to give up. Even if they were in pain, they all stand up ready to attack seohyun once more. Seohyun felt a weird vibration coming from the ground and just when she turn to see, there were leaves and poisonous plants popping out from the ground. Oh Hell NO! seohyun thought as she quickly ran trying to scape from those leaves that were trying to get her. If I come alive from this I will get you Im Yoona! No matter how much training seohyun had since she was little, the outs of getting alive were very low now. Those girls were not only attacking her, they were also using their powers to slow seohyun down with those poisonous sharp leave. It was't a big deal for seohyun that those leaves were slowly being thrown at her ripping her clothes like if they were sharp knives. The fact that seohyun can't use her powers it was the worst of all. If  she did, seohyun will get found out and she will be transfer to another school. There was only one option left for seohyun and that was  to run towards the school and hide as fast as she can. Once seohyun manage to blocked her attackers' most sensitive chackra poinst. ( Author's note:chackra:points in your body where your energy flows. If one of your points is block then the body becomes numb and cannot function for around ten minutes. Some points are very sentive, like the ones in your heart which will cause death p.s and if you don't get my description think Naruto lol.). Seohyun went for the run, once she thought that her attackers will not be able to move or so she thought. One of the girls manage to stop  seohyun from leaving by summoning more of those stem/roots and hold seohyun's legs. Yoona who was far away watching the whole scene, summon more of leaves and trapped seohyun's body.

" you sure gave quite a fight there seohyun-ssi" yoona smirk

"  Cut the crap and tell me what do you want yoona!?" Seohyun replied coldly as she felt the stem slowly wrapping around her body.

"oh darling you know perfectly well what I want from you. I want you to stay away from yonghwa. He is mine you understand" 

" since when yonghwa belong to you huh?!" seohyun snapped back

" He belonged to me since the day he was born! He's my mate!" yoona said. 

" Please as far as I'm concerned, Yonghwa will not find who his true mate is until he turns 19!! His mate could be anybody, including me!" seohyun said back. Yoona was boiling with anger. With one swift movement, yoona closed her hand in to a fist making the stems pulled tighter crushing seohyun.

" you're right, it could be anybody but it certainly won't be you!!!" yoona growled

" and what makes you so sure of that huh!?!"

" simply  because you're not a wolf decendant! Only wolf decendant are able to mate with their own kind.Don't think I haven't notice seohyun-ssi. You didn't use your earth powers on any of my girls, you only used your hands." yoona said. "The only reason I can find is that you're not a wolf decendant!"

Seohyun felt like a bucket of water was just thrown at her. I was discovered! seohyun thought. No it can't be, I need to deny it! 
 " Or maybe I didn't see them as a threat to me" seohyun smirked. " Look at them, I was able to defend myself without needing to use any of my powers yoona-ssi. They're not match for me and certainly your not as well"

" HOW DARE YOU!!! Do you even know who are you talking to huh?!" yoona growled back. " My family are the strongest Alpha wolves, in the whole earth region in Korea!. Even if you were a wolf decendant, there's no way that you will be yonghwa's mate!"

" we'll have to wait until he turns 19 and the moon, is up" seohyun smirked.

" please seohyun-ssi, you know well that the chances of you being his mate are less than one percent. His the best  Alpha male, while you, you're just a Beta, that is if you're really a wolf decendant. Alpha males marry Alpha females like me. People like you are just outsiders, so just save yonghwa the trouble to crush your heart. I'm sure he doesn't like you. He only looks at you as a friend and only as a friend." yoona said as she released seohyun from the stems. Seohyun dropped to the ground, coughing blood from . " Hope you get things straight seohyun-ssi for your own good I hope you do. Yonghwa will never look at you the way he looks at me. He only has eyes for me and me alone!"

"If you're so sure about his love for you then why do you bother with someone as insignificant as me?" seohyun said sarcastically.

" because, I don't like it when girls try to touch what's mine. It irritates me when stupid Beta girls like you, keep on dreaming that one day yonghwa will look at them like he looks at me. Don't waste your time seohyun-ssi, the percentage that I'm yongwha's mate, its ninety nine percent" Yoona said. Then the six girls brought buckets of mud and trash and throw it at seohyun.

"that's because, you insult yoona-ssi" one of the girls said as they laugh at seohyun.

" This one was just a warning seohyun-ssi, the next time it will be much worse" yoona said. She montion the girls to leave seohyun and they walk away leaving a dirty, and wounded seohyun crying. The cuts, were not a big deal for her, she is used to this type of pain everytime she practice with her dad. What hurts is the pain on realizing how stupid she is to believe that yonghwa will love her. The pain on realizing that she fell in love with someone who she is not supposed to. She wiped down her tears and walk to the girls locker room so nobody will see her in this state. The last thing seohyun needs is to be humilated by the whole school.

-------------------------------------

Seohyun was currently in the locker room waiting for jonghyun to bring some fresh clothes and a ride back home. She usually is not the type of girl who will cry but without her knowing drops of tears were forming in her eyes. What's wrong with me?  Seohyun thought as she wiped the dirt from her face. Yoona really went too far this time and the worst seohyun couldn't defend herself. Pathetic isn't? Here she is the great Kwon Seohyun. The one that is fear among the fire region for her outstanding fighting skills and powers, crying over some boy who she barely met. Suddenly she felt the door, opened alarmed seohyun hided behind the lockers.

" seohyun are you here?" jonghyun said as he slowly close the door making sure nobody comes. Its still the girls locker room after all, he can't be there.

" I'm right here, jonghyun-ah, just leave the clothes there and leave please" seohyun managed to say.

"why?" jonghyun asked. He look around hoping to see seohyun. As he walked to the lockers, he glance that there was blood and mud in a bench. He began to worry now. " please seohyun come out, I just want to help you"

"...please just leave" seohyun said

" not until you come out" jonghyun said as he followed where her voice was coming her. He finally found seohyun sitting in the corner with her hands in her eyes, and drenched in mud and blood. His eyes widened. "what happened?" he asked worridely as he approach her.

"N-nothing" her voice cracked.

" Look at me seohyun!!!" jonghyun said in an angry tone. Seohyun just kept on covering her face with her hands. " It was yoona wasn't it!!!!".." She is so gonna get it from me!!!" jonghyun growled. He was standing up when seohyun hold his hand. 

" please don't. I already have alot of problems as it is, just let her be" seohyun said. Jonghyun's anger vanished once he saw seohyun in the eyes. She was crying, so vulnarable and fragil. He hold her into a hug, She is not the strong girl that he once met in elementary school. Its funny how the roles have changed in this years, before the one that was always crying and getting bully was jonghyun. Seohyun was always there, helping him, defending him even taking care of his wounds. I will never forget for what you have done IM YOONA!!!!. Jonghyun thought as he let seohyun cry in his arms.

" are you ok now?" jonghyun asked.

Seohyun nodded and give him a weak smile. " thank you for everything jonghyun "

" you welcome, that's what friends are for" jonghyun said with a smile.

 " OMO! Look at your clothes, they are dirty now because of me" Seohyun said.

" don't worry its fine-" Jonghyun couldn't finish his sentence because seohyun's cellphone started to ring.

" sorry, I have to take this," seohyun said as she looked down at the call ID. jonghyun just nodded.

" yoboseo" seohyun said.

" Where are you?! Father is really mad at you right now!" Seungri said from the other line.

" Wae? what did I do?" seohyun asked confused.

" Our grandfather came unannouced!!!" Seungri exclaimed

" What?!!!"

" yes He is here, and he is waiting for you!!..He doesn't want to start dinner until you get home, our father is pissed since you haven't been answering his calls. Please hurry up before father explodes from anger!" seungri said in a worry tone.

" Ok I'm coming" seohyun said.They both hanged up.

" is there something wrong?" jonghyun asked

" yes, my GRANDFATHER is here!!!" seohyun exclaimed. She quickly grabbed the brand new clothes that jonghyun brought her and went straight to the shower. Can this day get any better seohyun thought.

----------------------------