Karin Kamazaki: To become stronger

Heartbeat

" you're going to tell me a story about Karin Kamazaki?" seohyun asked again.

Yuuki just nodded. " That's right, I'm going to tell you a story about my mother before she got married...about her life as a Tekken"

" Ooh!" >:O...It was the first time for her grandfather to speak about his mother's background. Seohyun heard rumors that her great-grandmother Karin Kamazaki was born in japan and was a fire descendant. Her clan was named Tekken and their symbol was a white sakura flower. It was rumored that her family was not only poor, it was as the weakest clan in the whole planet as well.It surprised many people when Kwon Bum marry her and even the head of the family at that time, gave his blessings. Of course, they were just rumors her great-grandmother couldn't have come from such a poor background right??

" do you know which one among the four regions was the weakest clan of them all seohyun?" Yuuki asked

" yes, it was the Tekken" seohyun reply with confidence.

Yuuki just shooked his head. " No, they were not....The Tekken Family could've been the strongest clan in the four regions but they chose to live a humble life."

Seohyun gave him a confused look. As a Kwon member, she has done a lot of research about her family and the four regions as well. Her family is the type that love to investigate their opponents before fighting them; it is a good way to know all their opponents strengths and weakeness and take this as their advantage. " b..but the strongest clan for generations has always been the Dragon clan our members!" seohyun said. Yuuki just chuckled, it did not surprise him that seohyun was not aware of their family history, in fact nobody knew exactly the story about Karin Kamazaki. It was understandable for Kwon Yuuki since his grandfather did everything in his power to hide the true behind his only son Kwon Bum's marriage.

"Actually the weakest clan in those times was us, The Dragon Clan" yuuki stated. " Our family failed the first rule of fighting and that is to understimate your enemy"

" what?! How?" seohyun asked.

Yuuki just shrugged. " Since our opponent was a Tekken Member, we understimated them and because of that we lost a match and it wasn't pretty...Our family was completely humilated"

 

------Flashback 62 years back---------------

" Kwon Bum please accept this" a girl in uniform said with a bow while extending her card so that Bum will read it.Kwon Bum just eyed the girl from top to bottom and walked away. Yeah he was a jerk enough to not take the card and leave her there hanging. Girls were laughing at the humilation that Karin suffered from her crush. She has been in love with Kwon Bum ever since she saw him in a match tournament in Japan. It was like love at first sight, she even went to the trouble of studying hard to get a scholarship and come to Yonsei University. " Yah! I'm not saying to accept my feelings but at least accept the letter!" Karin yelled.Bum just kept ignoring her and walked away hoping she will stop following him. "KWON BUM!! DON'T BE AN AND JUST ACCEPT MY LETTER!!!!!" she yelled loud enough to make the students stared at her. She really doesn't mind the glares she's receiving from her classmates; karin is used to it anyways.

Bum just rolled his eyes and snatched the letter from her hand. " Happy?!" He said sternly. Karin just nodded and smile in satisfaction. " Ok now stop following me!!!" he yelled. Karin just frown but did it as she was told, she knows that if she keeps pushing herself to him, Bum might get tired of her.

-----------------

"You really never get tired of stalking Kwon Bum do you?" A blond girl named Jenny Hwan said sternly.

Karin just sigh and continue cleaning the table at the cafeteria. She has worked for the University ever since she came from Japan; she doesn't have family in Korea and her father doesn't have a lot of money either. If she wants food and clothing, karin has to earned it by hard work. Jenny became angrier than ever when karin was just ignoring her.Jenny grabbed her tray of food and throw it on the floor. " OOPS" she said sarcastically.

" what the hell you want JENNY?!" Karin growled.

" I want you to leave Bum Oppa alone! He doesn't like you, when will you understand karin! People like you, will never be with somebody as powerful as Bum Oppa!"

"  I will not leave him until he tells me that himself!!!" Karin defended.

"suit yourself" Jenny smirked. " Don't go crying when he can't stand you anymore and yells at you to leave him alone."

" It will never happen!"Karin snapped.

Don't cry is not worth it.Karin said inwardly as she fought her own tears. It has been three years since she left Japan, she left everyone she knew. It has been hell ever since she came to this school. Everybody is snooby, arrogant people who think they own the world;sometimes Karin has been wondering whether it was a good decision to follow Bum to Korea. He never pays attention to her and treats her as bad as the other kids in here. Is it really worth getting humilated everyday for someone who is never going to love me back? I must be really desperate!. Karin thought as she goes to the locker room and changes clothes. "Fighting Karin!! You can do it!" ..." I will not let anybody bring me down! Not even if Bum rejects me!" She said to herself.

 " do you really love me that much huh?" Bum smirked as he approach Karin from the back. Karin quickly turn around and saw the man that took her heart since she met him. Her heart was beating fast, her legs were trembling only one person can do this.

" Did you hear everything?" Karin said with a blushed.

" yeah" he said with a chuckle. Bum is surprised that even after two years, Karin still hasn't given up on him. He finds it amusing how a girl can be able to handle so much bad treatment from everybody even from him. "What will you do if I rejected you huh?"

"I will not do anything, I will be happy with myself" Karin said confidently.

Bum just raised a brow " and why is that?" Most of the times when he asked a girl that question, they will go saying that they will kill themselves, yet karin says she will be happy.

Karin just smiled. " because at least I try everything I could to make you fall for me. I will not leave a life with regret and I will not wonder for the rest of my life what could have happened if I confess"

" ah wise words" Bum said. "well I guess its your lucky day, I will give you once chance to be with me"

" really?" Karin said.,

 " yeah but you're not allowed to tell anybody about our relationship understand" Bom said. It even surprised himself that he just accepted this girl's love confession but he doesnt have an option. Karin has many sides of her, that Bum can't help but to like; she's smart, pretty, polite and really knows how to cook. If he's true with himself, he will have accepted her a long time ago but due to her background Bum can't have nothing serious with her. It was decided by his father that Bum will marry Lee Jenny soon even if bum doesn't love her, he has to do it for his family. Maybe he just wanted to fool around before Bum gets marry and has to be tight down at his responsibility of being the Heir of the Kwon Family.

" I promised" Karin said happily.

--------------------------

1 year and 6months later

 

Karin felt her body become numb as Kwon Chaerin punched her in the cheek for the nth time. There was a point that she wanted to give up, but karin knew she couldn't;this was her last match.If Karin wins this match not only did the mighty kwon family will bow to her; they will also showed respect to her family. Karin is tired of being humilated, she had enough of the kwon family thinking that they're the best because of their status. She will have usually ignored them but not today, oh no this time the kwon family went way too far. She can tolorate being step down and being humilated but what she can never tolorate is when people try to mess with her family specially her old man. Besides being old, her father is almost to the point of becoming blind. When she found out that Kwon Jin was trying to use her father to thread her something in her snapped giving her caurage to talk back to the most feared clan in Korea. She will showed them how powerful a Tekken can be specially him Kwon Bum. The person that broke her heart, the person that played with her! Karin wiped the blood from her lips and stand up again.

" Stop this already, you're going to get killed!!" Bum yelled. He really can't stand watching karin, getting beaten by his own big sister. Bum never thought he will be in this situation, how did it came down to this? He regret the day, he gave a chance to Karin. Who would have thought that everything that started as a game will ended up on him falling in love with Karin Kamazaki. When his father found out about him dating Karin, he prohibited Bum to stayed with karin any longer. Even if Bum wanted to protest he knows that karin is not suited to become his wife. Karin's family is not korean, they don't have any richest at all and on top of that, they are the weakest clan. It will not benefit his family, if he were to marry karin and have kids with her. In this society, everyone only think about power and prestige.

 Chaerin was certainly everything but gentle when it came down to combat. For the past hours, chaerin has hit karin with everything she learned form the the kwon family. Fireballs, daggers, and even fire streams were thrown constantly at karin. Unlike any other Fire descendant, the kwon family is the most powerful in their field certainly karin was not match for any of them. Even if she felt in pain, karin try to block Chaerin's attacks with fire walls or anything she could think of but it was useless, karin was not fast enough for chaerin's attacks. " you should give up already karin...Its obvious you're not match for me" chaerin smirked in victory.

" I will defeat you even if its the last thing I do" Karin smiled weakly.

Chaerin just sighed and nodded. " very well then, you leave me no choice but to kill you then". She was tired of playing games with karin; she didn't want to fight anymore. Chaerin eyes turned from dark brown to dark red at an instant; her white canine teeth grew longer making a form of fangs. It was visible by the kwon members that chaerin was using all her power at this point. Everybody could sense the high amount of chakra that Chaerin was unleashing for her next attack. Even if you were not able to sense it, certainly everybody could see it by the way chaerin's body was glowing, similar to fire.

. " KARIN!!!!!" Bum yelled as he witness his sister's transformation.At this point it was not good, he tried to run and protect karin for his sister's attack but it was useless to fight. His father had a tight grip on Bum keeping him seated in his place. " just enjoy the show" His father said earning a glare from Bum. " if something happens to Karin, I swear you will pay for this father!!"

Mr.Kwon just chuckle. " If anything happens to her it will be your fault for disobeying my orders. Besides, karin knew from the beginning that she was no match for my daughter."

" You're playing dirty father and you know it!! You made karin fight all of our most powerful members nonstop!...She's obviously too exhausted to be able to fight chaerin!!!" Bum growled. His father just ignored his son's comment and focused on the match. Certainly Kwon Jin was indeed playing dirty, he make sure to arrange of all of karin's match the same day so she will get tired and have no energy when she fight chaerin. Jin doesn't really care about his son's feelings all he cares is about his future descendants and certainly Karin is not someone he wants as part of his family. Even if Karin is from the fire descedant, she still is japanese, her skills and powers are far different from those fire descendants in Korea. Her powers are too weak which means that if she were to marry his son and give birth, her offsprings will be weak and a shame for his family. He will not allowed to become the laughing stock from everybody, Karin must be exterminated.


----

Once chaerin finished her transformation, she wasted no time into attacking Karin. Her speed increased, ten times more and so as her attacks. Karin try to block them by casting an shadow clons of her hoping to keep Chaerin busy but it was useless, chaerin beat all of them in no time. With the speed of lighting chaerin managed to block all of Karin's counter attacks and approach her in few seconds. They were now face to face, chaerin hold karin tightly and give her one last blow with her Rasengan.

Karin just gasp, and wince in pain as she felt her body launched backwards hitting the hard ground. Yeah this is how powerful the Famous Rasengan from the Kwon family is.At first the energy from the rasengan is in a form of a ball but once chaerin released it, the ball of energy rapidly starts to separate into tiny needles, spreading to the target body's and destroying all chakra vessels."Game Over" Chaerin smirked as karin was lying on the ground. Karin could not even move her body, from so much pain she was feeling right now. It was useless to fight any longer, karin's energy has been completely drained from chaerin last attack. Her eyes stared to get watery, she looked at the other direction trying to avoid Kwon Bum's gaze. When she turn her head, karin eyes widened when she saw the person standing few meters away from her. It was nobody else other than her own father Kamazaki Kaito staring at his eyes memories of her past flowed thru her mind. Even if he could not see her face blurry, Kaito certainly could feel her presence. He may be in the verge of being blind but that doesn't mean that Kamazaki Kaito is a disable person, oh no he's far from that. Even if he can't see a person physically, he can still see their chakra.

  "Appa I can't fight anymore"  seventeen years old Karin said as she felt exhausted from her father's training. Her chakra was decreasing, it was certain that she could not hold any longer from her old man's attacks. She drop flat on the floor, panting hard.

" Stand up, Karin! You can't give up yet!!" Her father said as he grab karin's hand forcing her to stand up again." You can't take a break and rest when you encounter a real match!!"

Karin just sighed. " if this was a real match, it will be obvious that you won dad!! My body hurts and I don't have energy to keep on fighting!" Karin whinned. " Mind as well give up now"

Her father just stared at her straight in the eyes. " As long as you're still breathing you cannot give up karin!!"..." Your body may be tired and probably in pain right now but I can assure you, that you can still win if you want to"

"How?" She furrowed her eye brows. " you don't even let me use my my powers!!..Even at school or any match I have, you strictly prohibit me to use my special techniques aside from the regular techniques use from the fire region" .." everybody thinks I'm a weakling because they think I do not possess any special powers, and I'm always getting defeated"

Mr.Kamazaki just sighed and pointed to her heart. " this is your biggest weapon karin. Your heart is the thing that will keep you going no matter how much pain you're experiencing. Your powers are just another tool, you will use your special powers when I say you're ready and not before"..." You have to understand that true power comes within your heart and nothing else.Other powers that you were gifted with only help you to attack your opponent but your heart will be your light; your heart will give you the strength to stand up"

"The match isn't over yet!" Karin said making chaerin turn to her in disbilief. With great effort Karin Stand up again. Her father came this far just to see her match and she wasn't going to dissapoint him now.

" you gotta be kidding me!!..You can barely stand up karin, you seriously want to get killed don't you?!" Chaerin exclaimed.

She turned to her father and he nodded in understanding knowing what Karin was asking him with her gaze.  " As long as I'm breathing I can still fight" karin smirked.

" Give up already Karin!" Bum said. He was worried about karin's safety but she is too stubburn to accept defeat.

" Don't worry too much about Karin...my daughter knows what she's doing" Kaito Kamazaki said as he approach Bum.  Jin just chuckled, " She certainly doesn't seem like it. Your daughter should give up already its obvious that karin is no match for my daughter Chaerin"

Kaito just laughed and glared at Jin. " Don't understimate my daughter Mr.Kwon, I can assure you my daughter is everything except weak. You still haven't seen her abilities yet".

Jin just raised an eyebrow. " does she have special abilities?.

" you will have just to wait and see" Kaito smirked.

---------------------------------------------------

Karin eyes turn red just like chaerin's but with the exception that there was three tomoe around the central of her pupils. Even if all her chakra was almost drained from Chaerin's last blow,  she still had energy to fight. She inwardly thanks her father for always making her trained harder. Chaerin was ready to attacked again but this time Karin was too fast and she was able to dodge all of her fire balls in time. Karin's ability to predict Chaerin's attacks increased; In one swift movement, Karin was able to copy and replicate Chaerin's Rasengan and counter attack her opponent with the same amount of power. 

 

"I..impossible" Chaerin said with her eyes widened. She quickly try to dodge Karin's Rasengan but it was useless,Chaerin's legs were not moving from her spot; she suddnely felt a  great amount of pain as she felt her chackra being drained completely from her body. More than pain, she was quite in shocked. True to be told, Rasengan is the Kekkei Genkai of the Kwon family, its impossible for an outsider to be able to copy it specially by merely seen it once. 

" you're not the only one that has special powers as well chaerin" Karin smirked. "You see, a Kamizaki's greatest weapon has always been our sharingan. Our eyes are able to memorize and copy our opponents techniques and use them against them". 

"How can that be?! Rasengan is my family's kekkei Genkai!!!"

" oh yes but my sharingan increases for each genenration" She smirked. Karin's sharingan was in the highest level so far reach by the Kamazaki Clan. Unlke a regular sharingan the Mangekyo sharingan is a level of power not many people gifted with this power has been able to reach.The mangekyo differs among the Kamizaki members, their abilities differ, in her case Karin's Mangekyo allows her to copy Kekkei Gankai Techniques by merely watching it one time, but that's not it can do, her powers has increased due to the constant training with her father. Her Mangekyo its not awaken unless all her chakra has been drained completely from her body. She's the first one in her family to ever have a red design and a black background.

"CHAERIN DON'T LOOK HER IN THE EYES!!!!!!!!!" Jin Yelled with concern written in his face. No it can't be! he thought as he shut his eyes trying to analyze what's happening. But it was too late for chaerin was already in trance, her body was paralyzed completely.

Sharingan was known throughout the whole fire region, it was supposed to be a extinct Kekkei Gankai centuries ago when the last member of the UChiha died, but guess everybody was wrong. The Tekken clan are in fact member of the Uchiha clan but they decided to hide themselves and leave a peaceful life away from war and corruption. They change their clan name and even change their names and started at new with a new identity. Sharingan was known to be as the most feared Kekkei Gankai among the fire nation since it gives the ability to see the "colours" of chakra, allowing them to analyse and copy their opponent's skills. But that was only level one, juding from the shape of Karin's sharingan, Kwon Jin knew perfectly well that she was far more advanced . Without thinking twice Jin was running towards his daughter but was stopped by Mr.Kamazaki. 

" Its too late to go out there you're daughter is finished" Kaito said earning a glare from Kwon Jin. " Even if you go out there, you wont be able to save her now, Karin has used Tsukuyomi on Chaerin". For those who not know what Tsukuyomi is well let me tell you, Tsukuyomi  is not only the Most powerful technique so far seen in the fire region,it's a trait mark that destinguish the Uchiha Clan from anybody of the fire region. Only those with uchiha blood in their veins and Mangekyo Sharingan are the only ones that can be able to perform it. Tsukuyomi requires eye contact to be performed. When executed, the technique traps the target in an illusion that is completely controlled by the user.Karin's prowess with the technique has allowed her to alter the perception of time to make it seem to last for days when in fact it only lasts a few seconds. This allows her to torture the target for what seems like days on end, causing mental trauma that will render them unable to fight for an extensive period of time.

Chaerin was already a lost case,she was already in trance. She was already transported to the  "spiritual world and Darkness", where she could only see herself trap to what it seem days of suffering. Even though Karin was mad and furious with the Kwon family, she wanted to Kill them, she did not want to become a murderer. Karin let go of chaerin before even completing Tsukuyomi. Chaerin's body drop, but before she could touch the floor Kwon Jin catch her.
" she will be fine in a few days, I did not use Tsukuyomi in her...At least I did not completed it" Karin said. Jin just glared at Karin and carry his daughter to his house.

 

After that day, Kwon Jin nor any kwon member dared to touch or harm the Tekken clan again. Eventually this two clans united when BUm and Karin got married,after Kamazaki Kaito's death. Even though there was alot of objections, Jin give his blessing to the couple since he knew it will benefit to have someone as Karin in his family.

-----------------------End of Flashback--------------

 

"so that was it?...That was the story you wanted to tell me?" Seohyun said as she raised an eyebrow clearly not believing anything that came from her grandfather's mouth.

Yuuki just furrowed his eyesbrows. " do you think I'm lying?!"

" YES!" seohyun said. " Aigoo Grandpa, I'm really touched that you were trying to make me feel better but you dont have to lie" 

His grandfather just frowned. " but everything that I said was true!"

Seohyun just rolled her eyes. " Grandpa, I have study about the Sharingand and the Uchiha clan and there's nothing in the records that said that the Tekken Clan were descendants of the Uchiha clan!"...Her grandfather was about to respond but seohyun beat him to it. " and besides if what you said its true, our family will have been able to use Sharingan"

Yuuki just let out a loud sigh "only a few members of the Tekken clan were able to manifest it...Kamazaki Kaito died even before he could train his daughter's offsprings"

" but great grandma Karin could have Trained us" Seohyun reasoned.

"she tried, but she did not succeeded. Your great grandmother  made me train everyday, when I was younger but I was not able to awaken my sharingan...She was starting to get frustrated as the years passed and I did not show any signs of my Tomoe Sharingan....Eventually she gave up on me and stop trying to awaken my sharingan, she was very sad because she was the last member of the Tekken Clan....The day, she died, all her powers and knowledge died with her."  Yuuki siad with a sad expression.

Seohyun soften her gaze but she was still confused to why her grandfather was telling her all of this. " I'm sorry grandfather, but I'm still confused, I really dont get what does this has to do with me, I'm not trying to sound mean but I really dont see the connection of how her story will help me with my family accepting me or help me forget yonghwa..." 

Yuuki just sighed and approach his granddaughter. " Seohyun, I truly believe that you and your brothers have a great opportunity of awaken the Tekken power...I initially came here so I could take you with me to Japan and trained there until the tournament but due to the situation I guess it will be impossible"

" b-but what about my father? what about my brother? She said. What about yonghwa!

"Don't worry I'm not planning on taking you with me" He pouted.

Seohyun felt relieved hearing she wont be away from the people she loves the most. "thank you Grandpa" . She smiled and hug him tighter. 

Yuuki just chuckle at her cuteness. " Aigoo my granddaughter is so cute...I bet you must have that Alpha wolf head over heels for you".

" Aish Grandpa!".." you know that its impossible between me and him" seohyun said with a frown. 

" YAH! Why do you always said that Seohyun!... Didn't my story teach you anything?" He said as he started in to her beautiful orbs.

" not really "seohyun whispered as she avoided his gaze. Yuuki grabbed her chin making her look at him.

" you seriously need to stop looking down on yourself. You wished for yonghwa to love you yet you don't do anything to make him notice you...you said that you want to be accepted in this family but how can they accept you if you can't even accept yourself seohyun" his words hit her deeply. Seohyun wanted to reply to deny all his words but  she cant because she knows that its true.

Seohyun kept silence. She tried to look away but yuuki stopped her. "You have never let anything come in your way seohyun...why are you letting some small differences that you have with yonghwa come between you and him? If you really like him, then do something and fight for his feelings"

" its not as easy as you think grandpa!!...We're from different worlds!"

" The same were with my parents, but they still manage to be together" yuuki pointed out

 Seouhyun sighed. " Yes but they were both from the fire region! They loved each other and they had more chances to be together than I have with yonghwa!"


" No it was not! For years my mother had to deal with an unrequired love but she never let that bring her down!... she fought for what she wanted and succeeded" Yuuki said.

Seohyun just crossed her arms and decided to remain silent, it was obvious that she will not be able to win Kwon Yuuki. She was tired of trying to make her grandfather understand that yonghwa and her had no future. Yuuki just came closer to seohyun, his gaze was gentler, for he knows that seohyun is suffering. Ever since little seohyun had to deal with mistreatments from her family, she never thought she was good enough to be in this family which may be the reason why she's always feeling insecure. He wiped down her tears that were now forming in her beautiful eyes. " please grandpa don't say anything anymore...If I keep listening to you, I may start getting my hopes up and I dont want that".." I dont want to get hurt again, I dont want to get my heart broken"

Yuuki just embraced her; for a moment he started to doubt if what he was doing was right. He started to think whether it was a good idea for seohyun to stayed with the Earth people...As much as yuuki wants to protects her and be with her, he knows he cant. "shh dont cry anymore...I don't want you to get hurt either, trust me if it was for me you will never leave my side, I will have never let you go in to that university nor let any guy come near you ever again"

Seohyun gave him a weak smile.

" But unfortunately I cant do that" Yuuki said making soohyun look at him in confusion. " Hurt and pain is a part of life, and only thru failure is that you learn to become better" 

" so you want me to get my heart broken so I can experience pain?!" She asked in disbilief. " don't you think I have suffered enough just by being part of this family grandpa?" Seohyun said with anger. Clearly all the humilation and the cold shoulders of her family wasn't enough pain for her grandfather.

"Ani, its just that I don't want you to leave your life with regrets seohyun. Like you said The chances of yoona being his mate are really high but I prefer seeing you in pain right now then seeing you in regret all your life. Thinking what could have happened if you fight for him..."

" I guess you're right but I will not like to lose his friendship"..." I will be happy just by seeing him from afar,"

"why look from afar when you could fight for him and see him up close" yuuki said

" AISH grandpa, you really dont get it! My love for him its wrong, it goes..It goes..."

" Against nature" yuuki said finishing seohyun's sentence for her. " You out of all the people dare to talk about nature?...." As far I remember, you my dear girl are not what we could called pure blood" He said emphasizing the word pure to remind seohyun that she's a mortal as well.

Seohyun open but nothing came out of it. Yuuki just run his hands thru his hair as he's starting to get frustrated with her attitude. " If a human was able to mate with a immortal why can you not become yonghwa's life time mate??" Yuuki asked, 

" bec...because"

" because of what Kwon Seohyun?! Dont you dare to give me another lame excuse!". Seohyun just remained silent since she really doesnt have any valid reasons.Yuuki just sighed. " If you don't want to make a move on yonghwa its fine, I'm not forcing you to anything seohyun but at leaset you should try to tell him so you can let it  out of your chest and move on"

"I don't know grandpa" seohyun sighed." I don't think I'm ready to let him know how I feel and besides I still have to think of my father, you know how he is when it comes to the idea of me dating" Seohyun said. One thing about Jaejoong is that he can be a very over protective father. All the guys that have tried courting seohyun has always end up backing up once they meet Kwon Jaejoong. He's seriously a scary man and seohyun knows that if she were to date yonghwa, his father will be very furious.

"Your're old enough to decide on your own seohyun and I'm sure your father will eventually accept the fact that his little girl is growing up". 

" Haha, I dont think he will never understand and neither of my two brothers, and yonghwa still doesn't know my true identity I'm sure that he will hate me once he finds out" seohyun said frowning. She bit her lip at the thought of her days to be counted in Seoul University. In a a few more months the Annual tournament will take place and her identity as Kwon seohyun will be exposed.She wished she didnt have to go to this event since all four regions will be there but she has no choice. The honor of her family is at stake and she doesnt wished to give her " loving" cousins another reason to think that of her as weak and incapable. 


"Like I said, the decision is yours seohyun...Whether you want to confess your feelings and spend your last memories in Seoul University with Jung Yonghwa, that is up to you...The chances of him hating you may be high but you can change if you want to"
Yuuki said.
 

Seohyun just gave him a weak smile. She knows Yuuki is trying his best to cheer her up and help her raise her self steem  but it seems like he's confusing her more. It seems like her grandfather really believes in miracles, but can seohyun will be able to do it? Will she be able to make yonghwa fall for her?? And even if yonghwa falls for seohyun, what will she do if her father rejects to their relationship? what will happened when yonghwa finds out about her identity?? Will he be a ble to love her even though they come from different backgrounds?? Even if she's confused and its overthinking everything, one thing is for sure. Kwon Seohyun will do eveything to be happy and enjor her last days with the person she loves....................

 

 

-----------------------------

Well here's next chapter ^^....I'm so sorry for not updating but I have been busy with school, I know this chapter is kinda of boring but I wrote it a long time ago so I decided to post it when I had time :) ... I will update more of my other stories later, I know many are waiting for Arranged Marriage and Sweet Avengeance and I will try to update them when I finished my studies ^^..........PLease comment and subscribe :)........btw if anybody has anymore suggestions, i will really like to hear it, specially if you inbox me what you think and if I need to fix anything^^