Decisions, decisions

Heartbeat

Thru this whole week, seohyun try to ignore yonghwa as hard as possible. She wanted to have some time alone and think of her next move and certainly having yonghwa around her will only complicate things. Her mind only gets filled with him even if they are not together, but she tries to push away her thoughts and concentrate on her goals.

 

“Are you okay?” Jonghyun asked as he turns to seohyun.

 

“Yeah I’m fine.” Seohyun said startled by not noticing jonghyun sitting next to her in the cafeteria. Usually she will have eaten peacefully in the library, but her craved to see yonghwa even from afar pulled her to the cafeteria without noticing.

 


“ You don’t look like it, you have been staring at yonghwa for quite a while now.” Jonghyun said as he glanced at Yonghwa with his girlfriend yoona. Jonghyun closed his hands into a fist; he really gets mad every time he sees yonghwa and yoona together yet he knows he has no right to intervene.

 

“ I was just thinking.” Seohyun said finally taking her gaze away from the young couple. Seeing yonghwa and yoona together can be hurtful for seohyun but even she can’t deny how good they look together. They’re both from the same background, and they’re both so good looking that they stand out a lot together.

 

“you like him don’t you?” Jonghyun asked as he noticed the way she looks at yonghwa. It’s the same way, he feels for yoona.

 

Seohyun wanted to respond but she noticed yonghwa and yoona approaching their table. “ Got to go.” Seohyun said as she stand up and took her tray with her. She knows its not good to run away but she can’t help it, seohyun is not ready to watch how yonghwa and yoona cuddle together up close. It will only hurt her too much.

 

 

“ Seohyun wait.” Jonghyun said as he grabbed her arm.

 

“ Look who decided to show up.” Yoona said as she approach jonghyun’s table holding yonghwa’s hand. She was seriously getting pissed up by the minute, just seeing seohyun and jonghyun together makes her mad. She wanted so bad to get jonghyun away from seohyun but she knows she has no right. “ Now where are you two going huh? Are y’all going to disappear like you two have done all this week.”

 

 “ what do you mean?” Seohyun said in confusion.

 

“ You two disappear a whole week, and now you two finally reappear and together!” yonghwa said accusingly.

 

“ what we do with our lives don’t concern any of you.” Jonghyun said as he pulled seohyun closer to him causing yonghwa to glare at jonghyun.

 

“ Of course it concerns me!” Yonghwa said coldly. “ She is part of my people and as a successor to the main head in our pack seohyun is my responsibility!”

 

“ I’m not a little girl!” Seohyun snapped. “ You don’t have to take care of me and let me remind you that I’m not part of your pack, I came from the states!”

 

“It doesn’t matter, from the moment you integrated here you became part of my people!” Yonghwa snapped back.

 

“ If you are worrying that she was with me you don’t have to. She has been in the library this past week while I have been busy in other things.” Jonghyun said.

 

“ what type of things?!” Yonghwa asked relief to know that seohyun was not with jonghyun.

 

“ I can’t tell you for now but you just need to know its something important,” jonghyun intervene.

 

Yonghwa nodded in understanding. It must be something to do with his people and he cannot tell anybody. He thought. Yonghwa turned to seohyun “ Why did you stay in the library seohyun?”

 

“ People have been making a big buzz about the upcoming dance. I didn’t wanted to be in the cafeteria and hear people going crazy over a dance.” Seohyun said.

 

“ Or maybe you don’t have a date and you don’t want to cause pity” Yoona mocked.

 

Seohyun didn’t responded. She knows its useless to fight with yoona. “ I have to go,  I need to get home early.”

 

“ So that means you’re not coming then?” Yonghwa asked again.

 

“ I’m afraid not” Seohyun said as she walked away.

 

“I’ll go with you” Jonghyun  said as he catch up to seohyun. He certainly didn’t want to be a third wheel nor he wanted to see yonghwa and yoona together.

 

Yonghwa wanted to follow them but yoona stopped him. “ Let me go, I have to follow them” Yonghwa insisted.

 

“ I’m your girlfriend!” Yoona pointed out. “ Don’t think I haven’t notice how you look at seohyun, I won’t accept any cheating yonghwa!”

 

“ I wasn’t going to cheat on you!” Yonghwa said becoming irritated. Yoona has gotten on his nerves lately, he seriously cant stand her anymore. She used to be really fun and loving but ever since seohyun came, she has become very irritating.

 

“ I sure hope so, I will not accept you making a fool of me even if you were my mate” she glared and walk away.

 

=0=

 

“ Let me give you a ride home” jonghyun said once they were walking to the parking lot.

 

“ Its ok, I can take the bus” Seohyun reassure him with a smile.

 

“ No I insist.” Jonghyun said as he opened the door of his car.

 

Seohyun will have objected but she had practice tonight and she cant allowed her self to be late. She knows now that the tournament is close she will have to train harder if she wants to have a chance to defeat the one who wins the tournament from the male division.

 

“ You sure you don’t want to go to the dance?” Jonghyun asked again. “ You can be my date you know...” Jonghyun trailed off.

 

“And to see yoona humiliate me or see how she and yonghwa are flirting together no thanks, I don’t want any more trouble.” Seohyun said.

 

Jonghyun could only sigh in defeat. “ You cant hide forever seohyun and besides when was the last time you went to a dance? You should have fun too, don’t let yoona or anybody else get to you”

 

“ I don’t know jonghyun...”

 

“ Just say you will think about it ok...” Jonghyun said as he stopped the car. “ We’re here, I know your father must be waiting for you.”

 

“ kamashamida” Seohyun said as she bow and went to her house. She gave jonghyun a smile and a kissed in the cheek before she walked to her house. “ I will think about it, but I don’t promise you anything.”

 

Jonghyun could only smiled. “ don’t take too long the dance is tomorrow” He said as he started his car and left.

 

 

 

 

A/n: Hello again! J..Sorry for the boring update, I will try to make better next update ^^...