Can you trust me?

Heartbeat

Ever since yonghwa walk away he finally stopped bothering seohyun. The first couple of days, seohyun was actually kinda of happy because she finally had some peace, but as the days passed she was missing yonghwa alot. Ever since yonghwa left her, yoona pranks have increased lately and even if jonghyun has try to help her; he can't do much since he doesn't have many classes with seohyun.

you need to stop thinking about him. Seoyun reminded herself as she was preparing herself for her practice with her dad. She quickly goes to the dojo but to surprise, she finds it empty. Usually her father is the first one to be there waiting for seohyun to get ready. She makes her way to his office, thinking he might have work to finish. Just as she was about to knock jiyong appears behind her.

" if you are looking for dad, he is not here today." jiyong said with a big grin plastered in his face.

"where did he go?" seohyun said.

" he went to see mom" jiyong said with a smile on his face.

' Ooh" seohyun said grinning. " you think they will make up?" 

" I don't know. you know how stubborn both of them can be but if they don't we can always give them a hand" jiyong smirk

 ' hmm I love the sound of that" seohyun said. Just thinking that her family will be complete again make her happy. She knows very well that her parents still love each other, even if they won't admit it, she knows they missed each other. Missed. then again her mind went on thinking about yongwa making a frown appear on her face.

" is something wrong? ' jiyong asked.

" no, nothing's wrong" seohyun answer with a fake smile.

" is yoona and other people bullying you again?" jiyong frowned.

" wae? who is bullying you seohyun?!..Do you want me to go there and teach them a lesson?!" seungri said as stepped in the conversation. He had just came back from school but he was quick enough to hear when jiyong's comment.

"Aniyo! I can handle that " seohyun said

" then what's wrong seohyun-ah" seungri asked

" if I only knew..." seohyun said with a frown.

" you know you can trust us...tell us what's wrong, maybe we can help you" jiyong said as he motions seohyun to sit down in the couch. Seohyun nodded. and between jiyong and seungri.

" Do you think if I trust yonghwa, he will not hurt me?" seohyun asked to both of her brothers.

" that is something we don't know seohyun" seungri said.

" seohyun, you can't be closing up to people all your life." jiyong added

" but what if I get hurt, I really don't want to get dissapointed like last time" seohyun frown

" look its your decision whether you take the chance and open your heart to yonghwa...Getting hurt and dissapointed is just a part of life, I have gone thru it, and seungri has done it as well...we just have to keep on hoping until we meet the right people to trust" jiyong said

" its easy for you to say, you already have the rest of bigbang gang, supporting you all the way" seohyun muttered to herself but clear enough for seungri and jiyong to hear.

" We have been in your shoes before seohyun, we know how difficult is to trust people because of our background but you can't keep closing your heart up. We took the chance when we made friends with TOP, taeyang and Daesoung, it was difficult to trust them but at the end they all prove us that they are really true friends. They prove that they are our friends because of us and not because we are the Kwon family." Seungri stated., 

" maybe you can try  trusting yonghwa. you never know maybe he's intentions with you are truthful and he really just want to be your friend. Besides, if you have never took the chance with jonghyun you wouldnt have a friend right now." jiyong pointed out.

seohyun just sigh. As much as she wanted to argue with her brothers, she knows they have a point. She wanted to tell them that yonghwa is not like jonghyun. Yonghwa is from a rich, respected family unlike Seo joo hyun. Why will he try to befriend somebody that looks like a nerd and dont have sense of fashion. Surely he must be planning sometheing against her, but she can't deny the fact that yonghwa has never proven to be a bad person. He has been nice, protective and very understanding of her, even if she hates to admit it, but maybe she should give yonghwa a chance. " Fine" seohyun finally said. " but if I get hurt you guys better be there when I need a shoulder to cry on"

"Don't worry about that, you know perfectly well that we will never leave you alone" Jiyong reassure.

---------------------------------------

Following morning came in pretty fast. Seohyun was pretty nervous because it will be her first time approaching yonghwa after two weeks. Will he give me another chance? will he forgive me for being really cold to him? Those where seohyun's thoughts as she came into Self Defense class. She had her glasses on a her hair tight in a bun.
 

Here goes nothing seohyun gulped. " Hey" seohyun said with a sweet smile to the guy infront of her. Yonghwa in the other hand acted as if she was invisible and proceed his way next to his girlfriend yoona.

" can we talk" seohyun said as she try one more time to get his attention. Yoona's hand interwined with yonghwa and smirked. Since yonghwa was not saying anything yoona decided to respond for him. " Leave yonghwa alone, you nerd. Its clearly seen that he doesn't have time with ugly monsters such as yourself"

" Last time I check I was asking yonghwa, not you WITCH!!" seohyun spat back.

" YAH! How dare you insult my girlfriend!!!...Just because my girlfriend was born rich, and hot unlike you doesn't mean it gives you the right to insult her just because life wasn't fair with you!!" yonghwa spat back

" Do you really think I'm that type of person yonghwa?In the few days that you have known me, did I gave you that impression of me huh?" seohyun said.

" I-..I don't know seohyun..I never got the feeling I knew you because you never open up to me" yonghwa said

" Just because I didnt tell you about my family doesn't mean you didn't have the chance to know me" seohyun said obviously hurt with yonghwa's words. " can we talk alone?" seohyun said

Yoona hold yonghwa's hand tighter signaling that she didn't want her boyfriend to go and talk to seohyun. However, yonghwa ignored his girfriend's wishes and stepped outside the classroom montioning seohyun to follow. Since yonghwa's parents are the biggest benefactors in Seoul University, the principal allowed him to have a private room where yonghwa plays music and a place where he can go whenever he wants to be alone.

------------------------------------

"So what do you want to talk about?" yonghwa asked coldly.

" I just wanted to apologize for how I treated you...I just wanted to know if you are willing to give me another chance to our friendship?" seohyun said never leaving their eye contact.

" I don't know seohyun...I really dong hardly know anything about you and you don't seem to want to open up to me". His eyes still show hurt and pain from what happened two weeks ago. 

" Look, if its because I haven't tell you anything about my background, I'm sorry but I still can't tell you anything. I have trusted people before and at the end of the day, I always get dissapointed, hurt and used. I'm not ready to trust people completely but I'm willing to give myself a chance again with you. That is if you still want to be my friend" Seohyun said.

" so your saying that you can't tell me anything about you nor your family but you still want to be my friend? A friendship is built on trust seohyun. I can't accept the fact that I wont know anything about you" Yonghwa stated

" I'm not saying that I wont tell you about me. I will, definetaly but please don't asked me about my family. When time comes, that I feel that you really wont hurt me, I will tell you trust me. I will tell you things about me but don't asked me to tell you everything completely. I'm scared to being used again yonghwa" Seohyun said. Her past hasnt been the best specially after what happened with her and kyuhyun. Since then she stop trusting people.

Seeing seohyun's sincerity, yonghwa couldn't help but to feel bad. He himself has gone thru the same thing about finding true friends. He only trust jonghyun and of course his girlfriend but other than that he cant since many people will just approach yonghwa for his status. Seohyun's eyes are always a great mistery for him. Ever since he met her, he has try to read seohyun yet, he can't making him want to be closer to her. Yonghwa's anger and hurt vanished completely and embraces the girl in front of him.  He is not so sure why he did it, but all he knows is that everthing is right when he is with seohyun.

" I will never hurt you seohyun...I will wait for you till you'll be able to trust me but please stop ignoring me. Don't try to avoid me or stayed away from me because it only hurts me more" He whisper in her ears.

Seohyun is in shock that yonghwa's embracing her and holding her tight but once yonghwa started whispering to her. Seohyun forgets about everything and responds to his embrace. She doesn't know what is this feeling but all she knows it feels right when its with him. Her heart feels like its going to explode in million pieces, her hands, cheeks heck even her whole body feels like its on fire.  Suddenly the smoke detector starts blinking and reacting. Apparently so much skinship between them made fire and smoke to come out from seohyun's shaking hands. Good thing her hands were at his back so yonghwa was not able to see anything. Once she realize what it was happening she try to control her powers but the smoke didn't surpass the smoke detector.

" is that smoke?" yonghwa asked confused. He starts to look around, trying to figure out where the fire is coming from. 

" hehe must be false alarm" seohyun said nervously

" I don't think so...I swear I smell smoke" yonghwa said

 "It must have been your imagination...anyways we have to go before Mrs.Lee gets mad" seohyun said trying to avoid the topic

" ah all right" yonghwa said and with that, they left the room and headed to class.

 

 

-------------------------------

So how am I doing so far dear readers? any questions or suggestion?? please comment and subscribe ^^...tell me what you guys think about it?